Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lol so because a dude got killed in a rap beef and you make jokes about it that means you have to want him to sit in jail?

OMG donald glover gotta put this in an episode.

HOLY **** I forgot he mentioned Ralo :rofl::wow:

The ledger was of names of people of who owed money along with baggies for individual packaging of a quarter pound of marijuana.

The strains were called "Sour D" and "Berry," all from a Los Angeles wholesaler court records show Davis told police he was in business with.

Y’all need to learn to separate an artist/athlete/entertainer, etc personal life from their artistry or talent.

Y’all be too deeply invested in these people’s everyday lives. Kanye been ****ing, he been changed. Same with Lil Wayne. Went from trying to expose the oppressors, to joining forces with them.

Y’all know money and fame changes people, stop acting like this is new. It’s A LOT of self hating negros on this planet. Stop acting surprised.

this drastically altering peoples perception of Ye unless he does something to where its all revealed to be a troll

if he’s dead *** he definitely is permanently known as “Kanye kardashian”

now whether that has any real effect on his record sales or shoe sales is a different convo but people definitely have given hope up that polo kanye still exists

The Thing is That his perception was already altered Around Yeezus... people were already "done" with him. I remember this vividly because no matter what he did or said that was logical people refused to even listen or contemplate it. That entire Run of interviews was filled with actual good information & gems & people had already "cancelled" Ye.

The erratic behavior after Pablo cemented it, & now i think he's clearly in 1000% IDGAF mode.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink and VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL arent entirely wrong about independent, critical thinking....

But what Kanye is doing isn’t that. This ain’t the hill for that argument.

He’s afforded the yarn of “maybe there’s more” because of his image....but this is all contrarian trolling and promotion. No thought to what he’s doing

And that's EXACTLY why I said:

But if Kanye were being genuine and not just trolling for pub...he could have found better subjects to play that card with than Donald Trump and that conservative broad.

Kinda like if Killer Mike wanted to really advocate for gun ownership amongst blacks...maybe the NRA wasn't the best vessel to get that message out through

But you know how ****** on here think. Everything requires a hard-lined approach.

This is every NT thread post Trump:

- Topic is started
- 2 polarized group-thinks are formed after a few pages. One side is either completely condemning said subject...or completely co-signing.
- Poster(s) comes with an alternate, objective, unbiased view that is balanced
- Said poster(s) get accused of "defending" by one side...or "hating" by the other

Ty said 2891859859389 times that he didn't agree with Kanye ******* with Trump...but that didn't matter. Once ****** read his posts and deduced that he wasn't taking the same pitchfork approach as them...that it MUST mean that he's on Kanye's "side".

Also....Cardi’s album came and went. Got damn :lol:

I'm Not Sure If this is a serious thing or not....... because outside of Drake's track, every damn Chick has a cardi caption, Every meme, Random people who i would never think are listening to Cardi are mentioning the album.

I peeps cardis performance at Coachella, unlike most rappers she seems to want to put on a good show for her fans.

Ye the Male Azelia Banks

D5939673-0360-48B1-BD56-FB0C0BB0BF8E.png

Lol so because a dude got killed in a rap beef and you make jokes about it that means you have to want him to sit in jail?

This is how I know you’re mentally weak. He should just shut the **** up. He doesn’t need to say ****, just like he didn’t have to tweet the BS he did years ago during the beef. It was rap beef and had nothing to do with him.

And y’all funny as hell, Kanye career isn’t going to be hurt by this. Kanye has a HUGE white, Arab and Asian fan base. I don’t see any of them not supporting Kanye cause he riding with Trump and wearing his hat. Most of them think it’s hilarious or brilliant to be different.

Dude went on rants right after he dropped TLOP. Dude was spazzing on twitter and during his tour, didn't he stop his tour halfway through for mental health? There was nothing promo about that.

Saw him in DC, son ranted about LeBron and random other **** for a solid 20 minutes at one point :lol:

I remember the LeBron part cuz I was damn near right under the stage and I yelled WHAT ABOUT KOBE DOE

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink and VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL arent entirely wrong about independent, critical thinking....

But what Kanye is doing isn’t that. This ain’t the hill for that argument.

He’s afforded the yarn of “maybe there’s more” because of his image....but this is all contrarian trolling and promotion. No thought to what he’s doing

While I Do Think that Kanye is absolutely someone who showcases independent thought your correct this isn't the Shining example. With that said I think if anything it's Showcasing Just how much of a lack of independent thought there is.

Ye's been Making moves the public viewed as funny for years... Things i've heard people publically slam him for. "whining about inclusion" "Wanting to be accepted by whites" "Racism doesn't exist' it's really classism" "High price, low availability of his kicks" etc etc...... All of this has been stated & bolded on social media, yet with all that people still followed, still engaged.

He throws on a red cap & says he like donald trump & Loses 10 Million followers in 10 minutes :lol:. ****** ain't really that angry at his actions, Trump is simply so polarizing & Viewed as such a Evil thing that People Automatically detach from anything involving him. It's Still extreme group think.

Son ain't even give detail on what he like's, just the THOUGHT of him commending Trump on anything period was enough to make people who supported him after much more serious stuff leave now.

Back
Top Bottom