Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I wouldn't call Kanye crazy but at this point I think it's pretty clear he's been dealing with mental health issues for a min. Past his normal eccentricity. Malik Yusef was applauding him 2 years ago for not taking his bi polar/schizophrenia "or whatever they diagnosed him as" medication and then literally 5 months later he has a mental breakdown mid tour and gets hospitalized for weeks.

As far as the tweets and stuff Badu just got flamed up for saying something really similar to what Kanye is saying about Trump, independent thinking and being able to see good in everybody....except her example was Hitler :sick:.

i get the overall sentiment but I feel like a part of it is just them picking the most demonized people to prove a point. That **** kinda dumb tho because the shock of you seemingly cosigning these people is gonna overshadow whatever you tryna say :lol:

The thing is A lot of people are only moved or pay attention to **** that upsets them. And again people have already written Kanye Off because they didn't like his views on certain things. So they refuse to look at anything he says w/o bias & i think thats one of his main points.

Crazy or not...

This is an album roll out.

There is no way that can be denied.

I agree 100%. But you don’t start firing key elements of your team for promo.

Majority of ppl had no clue who Izzy even was and this was before he hopped back on Twitter

The thing is A lot of people are only moved or pay attention to **** that upsets them.

I agree this can definitely be true. See it all the time.

The thing is A lot of people are only moved or pay attention to **** that upsets them. And again people have already written Kanye Off because they didn't like his views on certain things. So they refuse to look at anything he says w/o bias & i think thats one of his main points.

Do you refuse to look at anything he does or says without bias ? Come on dog

Got me feeling like wavycrocket wavycrocket in conversations with you about desiigner last summer

Do you refuse to look at anything he does or says without bias ? Come on dog

Got me feeling like wavycrocket wavycrocket in conversations with you about desiigner last summer

What exactly am i being Bias about, I've already stated that he's absolutely doing this for attention/publicity, I said I don't care for his thoughts on Trump.... I said i don't agree with everything he does........ I'm being Bias because i don't disregard his every comment And call him crazy? because that's what a lot of people feel?

Been lost on how to feel about Ye for a while and after seeing him in that red cap smfh....

Man once again, **** Kanye.
It's crazy cause I'm sure I defended this ***** way back when.
Thank God for growth & maturity. Obama was right, he's a jackass.
& son's ego is so big, I wouldn't put it past him riding with Trump for that very reason.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, bruh gave me 4 classics. Idgaf about any of the dumb ****. Let the hate commence, but Azelia West will always have a special place in my Tidal roster

His Overall message while doing these tweets was for people to be independent thinkers & not be afraid to voice their true opinions. Even if it's not aligned with popular thought and what's politically correct. He's not the first person to do that & won't be the last, but in the times that we're in right now..... i don't see how that isn't a good message.

Again some of the **** he says is completely baseless & i don't agree with. However he's said & done enough positive through his career for me to not completely disregard everything he says because he thinks fondly of Trump.

meet the grainges

Wonder how C00nye feels when he sees pictures like this
upload_2018-4-25_15-54-27.jpeg

That red maga hat is a physical embodiment of what America was and is. This country is only the power it is because of slavery and segregation. 400 years of free labor created the dominant society and that hat represents them 100%. **** Kanye and anybody that love em

wavycrocket wavycrocket Just heard lil baby 2 new tracks. Bruh starting to sound repetitive. How you feel bout that?

He ranges....but he has a pocket (like all rappers) do where he gets repetitive. These are loosies. But they all go. I’ll wait for the entire body of work before I make that repetitive judgement. He’s 2/2 on his entire projects so far.

No way you heard this new joint...and didn’t feel it. This gotta be on his album:

Not feeling that “Southside” track all that much. Now THAT is repetitive. But “In my bag” is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom