Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The hypebeasts have already been on him since late last year when he started messing with Adam22. Big Banc Uchies video is actually uploaded on his channel.

I had a feeling. I peeped they was on the no jumper podcast and saw the video on Adams channel.

I am calling a spade a spade he's an attention seeker, He does certain things for shock.... but dude isn't "crazy" in the least bit. And truthfully while i don't like the way he moves with certain things i'm glad he's doing this because it creates conversation. He could miss me on his "Love" for Trump, but does that mean from here on out everything he says should be considered "Crazy".

Arian Foster brought it up in the BC interview and it's true. Everyone these days refuses to look into things with nuance, We don't like it we purge the entire idea/person. Same thing charlagne went thru when he decided to interview the Tomi chick, dude tries to open a discussion & instantly he's a self hating negro. All while supporting plenty of Black people & causes OPENLY & DOCUMENTED.

Crazy people also don't run several multi million dollar businesses, especially in the limelight.

What conversation is Kanye creating? People been having the conversation. He just added his house slave opinions to promote himself. He's saying ignorant **** that does no good. All it does is make white people feel comfortable. Kanye is a legend and I love his old music but dude is a lame *** buffoon.

Am I the only person who's not really hyped about Meek's release.

Homey signed up for 10 additional years of probation in order to get out. smh

Am I the only person who's not really hyped about Meek's release.

Homey signed up for 10 additional years of probation in order to get out. smh

He didn't sign up for anything, he got out on bail. Still fighting the case, next hearing in June.

Some of my favorites.
I am Mr. Mosley 2 was my soundtrack bout 2 summers ago. My favorite tape by far.
Wore that tape out. Had my girl reciting the lyrics not knowing what the hell she saying. :lol::lol::lol:

This is the one that really put him on the map.

I **** with it.

obama.png

Wait bruh allegedly tried to kill RJ? :smh:

I am calling a spade a spade he's an attention seeker, He does certain things for shock.... but dude isn't "crazy" in the least bit. And truthfully while i don't like the way he moves with certain things i'm glad he's doing this because it creates conversation. He could miss me on his "Love" for Trump, but does that mean from here on out everything he says should be considered "Crazy".

Arian Foster brought it up in the BC interview and it's true. Everyone these days refuses to look into things with nuance, We don't like it we purge the entire idea/person. Same thing charlagne went thru when he decided to interview the Tomi chick, dude tries to open a discussion & instantly he's a self hating negro. All while supporting plenty of Black people & causes OPENLY & DOCUMENTED.

Crazy people also don't run several multi million dollar businesses, especially in the limelight.

He's not crazy because he has money and businesses :lol:

What does Kanye's crazy rants have to do with conversation? What conversations does he create of substance?

:lol: @ dudes buying in to this I'm doing this to create conversation. Nuance? What conversation is he creating on violence, police, race, guns, poverty.... You know things of substance other than tap dancing for album and sneaker dollars?

Damn I thought that went down inside of Barclays.

You telling me these ****** were shooting at each other multiple times that day?

What conversation is Kanye creating? People been having the conversation. He just added his house slave opinions to promote himself. He's saying ignorant **** that does no good. All it does is make white people feel comfortable. Kanye is a legend and I love his old music but dude is a lame *** buffoon.

His Overall message while doing these tweets was for people to be independent thinkers & not be afraid to voice their true opinions. Even if it's not aligned with popular thought and what's politically correct. He's not the first person to do that & won't be the last, but in the times that we're in right now..... i don't see how that isn't a good message.

Again some of the **** he says is completely baseless & i don't agree with. However he's said & done enough positive through his career for me to not completely disregard everything he says because he thinks fondly of Trump.

His Overall message while doing these tweets was for people to be independent thinkers & not be afraid to voice their true opinions. Even if it's not aligned with popular thought and what's politically correct. He's not the first person to do that & won't be the last, but in the times that we're in right now..... i don't see how that isn't a good message.

Again some of the **** he says is completely baseless & i don't agree with. However he's said & done enough positive through his career for me to not completely disregard everything he says because he thinks fondly of Trump.

Bruh please stop :sick::sick::sick:

However true this may be...it's going to fall on deaf ears.

IDGAF about Kanye West or his stance on anything...but I will co-sign independent thinking and avoiding identity politics every day of the week.

But if Kanye were being genuine and not just trolling for pub...he could have found better subjects to play that card with than Donald Trump and that conservative broad.

Kinda like if Killer Mike wanted to really advocate for gun ownership amongst blacks...maybe the NRA wasn't the best vessel to get that message out through

Last edited:

Kim that u :nerd:

This dude ain't that deep. This is normal house slave talk, that's it. All that "independent thinker" talk is probably something he just heard about and decided to run with it. He just sounds f'n stupid.

He has done positive things in the past and now he's a buffoon. He loves Trump, do you honestly think Trump gives a **** about him? :lol: He on some @ninjahood stuff.

Back
Top Bottom