Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

'Member when people tried to defend this :lol:

348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-126_1464040849489.jpg

I saw that earlier. Bout time mfers stop sleeping on Drakeo. :pimp:
Son got Kylie Jenner bumping his ****. This indictment couldn't have come at a worse time. |l

But is his c**nin apart of some master plan? We know he loves attention but when do you call spade and spade?

I am calling a spade a spade he's an attention seeker, He does certain things for shock.... but dude isn't "crazy" in the least bit. And truthfully while i don't like the way he moves with certain things i'm glad he's doing this because it creates conversation. He could miss me on his "Love" for Trump, but does that mean from here on out everything he says should be considered "Crazy".

Arian Foster brought it up in the BC interview and it's true. Everyone these days refuses to look into things with nuance, We don't like it we purge the entire idea/person. Same thing charlagne went thru when he decided to interview the Tomi chick, dude tries to open a discussion & instantly he's a self hating negro. All while supporting plenty of Black people & causes OPENLY & DOCUMENTED.

Normal people don't get hospitalized because of exhaustion from the reaction to their psychiatric meds

Crazy people also don't run several multi million dollar businesses, especially in the limelight.

Brace yourself....the entire industry is about to hop on Drakeo wave.

I saw Uzi at the Sixers game doing Drakeo’s lil watch gesture :lol:. Him being booked gon make him infamous....and if he do beat it...he on his way.

The hypebeasts have already been on him since late last year when he started messing with Adam22. Big Banc Uchies video is actually uploaded on his channel.

Back
Top Bottom