Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah idk man. It seemed 150% like typical Kanye trolling and mixing the pot to generate convo at first, that was prolly the initial intent and I imagine still somewhat is the intent but it does look like its spiraling into some other type **** now. You can just never tell with that _ cause the line is that thin

You don’t fire your team for promo/hype tho, thats dumb and counterintuitive

People magazine and TMZ already sparked up the gossip train saying he “erratic” and beefing w the Warden aka Kris Jenner now :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I'm good on Ye.
I'll check everything out, but he's not someone I get excited about anymore.

In the words of Parlae from Dem Franchise Boyz

“Hell
Naw
That
Don’t
‘Cite
Me”

11B9B4B7-1CAE-456A-ADE1-AECC12C9F168.gif

Man people been calling Kanye a literal crazy Since the Taylor situation.... The ***** just continues to sprout new businesses & create more things :lol:

***** is calculated & an ego maniac but dude is far from "Crazy".

**** it, I'll be the one of the few to be optomistic. Was still behind Abel before the ep dropped when everybody was ****talking. I'll commit to believing Ye dropping all sorts of heat rock in June :smokin
We all know the Kanye and nas joint not releasing in June though :lol:

We all know the Kanye and nas joint not releasing in June though :lol:

I wouldn't be mad. Dont really care for it tbg. I'll listen when it comes out but I'm not eager to hear it. I'm more excited about Pushas project and Ye/Cudi

He’s a sellout, that’s it. Selling out his own kind, now talking about mental health and politics. Just have a seat somewhere and disappear. Wypipo and Asians gonna eat this **** the **** up.

I wouldn't be mad. Dont really care for it tbg. I'll listen when it comes out but I'm not eager to hear it. I'm more excited about Pushas project and Ye/Cudi
Pusha did his thing with mnimn
Hope king push is just as good

Man people been calling Kanye a literal crazy Since the Taylor situation.... The ***** just continues to sprout new businesses & create more things :lol:

***** is calculated & an ego maniac but dude is far from "Crazy".

Normal people don't get hospitalized because of exhaustion from the reaction to their psychiatric meds

Back
Top Bottom