Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lucian is prolly saying **** you to Jay-z in that pic :lol:

"Lucian is cool, but Lucian don't write"

At the end of the day...there was a UMG sticker on the back of 4:44...so Lucian made a **** ton of money off him.

Which bring ups another point...

What REALLY is true independence?

I been saying this **** but *****s wanna act like I'm crazy. :lol:

Those are the SAME 2 Jews who RUN all of the *****s we talk about. From the old *****s to the new *****s.

I'm Sitting back Watching this Hysteria on Social media :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of All The Things, Ye has said & Done Over the years.... The Thought of him supporting Trump was the breaking point for millions. This ***** is the real life boogeyman to a lot of people.

As Far as the pic with Lyor & Lucian Most rappers are doing business with those guys & helping to empower them. However when artist try to Go an opposite way & create they own (Tidal, Revolt, etc etc) we clown it & Look down on it. When an artist goes independent & tries to stay clear of that path they're "irrelevant" & washed up.

Can't win either way.

honestly we gotta stop blaming kim.

she just care about makeup and continuing the empire. ye coming outta nowhere on his own with this tap dancing ****

Not blaming her. Just certain type of black men lay with a certain type of women and it unlocks the super saiyan **** that lays inside their souls. He feels empowered by the team he has behind him and all hell has broken loose

At the end of the day...there was a UMG sticker on the back of 4:44...so Lucian made a **** ton of money off him.

Which bring ups another point...

What REALLY is true independence?

True independence would be completely doing things on your own, Not working with anybody who you ain't morally correct with, not having to have a relationship with those who's views you may not like.

Problem is to get to big independence & build that platform for others, Chances are high that you have to do business with snakes, you have to break bread with people who's interest may not align with yours. There's no way around it when you dealing with Billion Dollar industries.

The alternative is the Dame Dash slow grind, Which I Seen these same ****** demonizing Kanye "For Wanting help from the white Man" also laugh at Dame & call him stupid :lol:

He ranges....but he has a pocket (like all rappers) do where he gets repetitive. These are loosies. But they all go. I’ll wait for the entire body of work before I make that repetitive judgement. He’s 2/2 on his entire projects so far.

No way you heard this new joint...and didn’t feel it. This gotta be on his album:

Not feeling that “Southside” track all that much. Now THAT is repetitive. But “In my bag” is amazing.

That's the joint I was talking bout. It's nice, but it sounds like it can easily fit on Too Hard. Nothing too problematic yet, but the rumbling is there for me. If he were to make another tape full of that sound, I'd be cool with it but feel as if he needs to switch it up

I see yall in here trying to alter the convo to bring defense to kanye :lol:

Who kanye took a picture with and who's behind the record label aren't peoples issue with kanye right now

#maga :pimp:

Speaking of cancel culture...how long does it last?

Cause it seem like ****** forget **** fast.

Bammas canceled Kobe for 5 minutes when he spoke on Trayvon, and he was back to being a God to ****** right after.

this drastically altering peoples perception of Ye unless he does something to where its all revealed to be a troll

if he’s dead *** he definitely is permanently known as “Kanye kardashian”

now whether that has any real effect on his record sales or shoe sales is a different convo but people definitely have given hope up that polo kanye still exists

Cause it seem like *****s forget **** fast.

Bammas canceled Kobe for 5 minutes when he spoke on Trayvon, and he was back to being a God to *****s right after.

Let the ****** drop a College Dropout / MBDTF ******* will forget April ever happened. People are very wishy washy and fickle . He buggin tho. Also dont call it cancel culture. I hate that people putting culture after every thing now :lol:

Cause it seem like *****s forget **** fast.

Bammas canceled Kobe for 5 minutes when he spoke on Trayvon, and he was back to being a God to *****s right after.

It Don't Last At all, if anything it just increases your profile on social media for a few days. A new thing to be angry about takes off & whoever was "cancelled" is back to doing whatever was done before. it helped Trump win an entire Presidency, because people kept giving energy & effort to that foolishness. Tekasi has an entire wave based off the same energy.

Back
Top Bottom