Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“Delusional” how? Some people just aren’t Drake fans. Meek ain’t lose. He still released music, dropped albums, did shows, etc. how’d he lose?

Meek, a battle rapper, engaged in a battle (on wax) with a pop rapper

Dropped a mediocre diss, got Back to Back aimed at him, landslide of everyone gave Drake the W, even Meek months later was talking how hot and impactful Back to Back was

Back 2 back was most definitely a knockout :lol:

I didn’t think so, heard it three times and I don’t remember a quote. The memes >>> the diss

That thread was fun though. People thought Meek was a battle rapper and was gonna lyrically kill him. That was false and I said it then, his songs were always average as **** lyrically. I knew he wasn’t dropping nothing crazy

That Was Only the portion of ********rs tho, Nobody i knew in real life ever stopped checking for Meek's music. He Lost the battle but dudes were still fans of his. Meek has never really catered heavy to The Meme makers & guys who troll online all day. His Loss was magnified online, but his fan base is SOLID

White America turned on Meek quick after that beef

I’m a fan of Meek. He goofed, took an L, disappointed many and made himself look bad. That’s on him.

But He’s seemingly owned it and came out clearer headed and a better artist from that situation.

That’s all you can ask for.

He ain’t lose. He exposed the fraud, continued to make music, continued to be successful. If anything, he lost out to people who he already couldn’t relate to, or weren’t fans of his music anyway. He still got an enviable fanbase.

That Was Only the portion of ********rs tho, Nobody i knew in real life ever stopped checking for Meek's music. He Lost the battle but dudes were still fans of his. Meek has never really catered heavy to The Meme makers & guys who troll online all day. His Loss was magnified online, but his fan base is SOLID

Same, everybody I know that is really checking for Meek continued during the beef and are waiting for new music now. One of my group chats was lit on release day, dudes was posting **** from back when he was a lil dirty ***** freestyling on the sidewalk on some look how far we've come **** :lol:

It's wild how looking on social media etc you would have thought meek career was over but in real life, ****** knew better.

I miss these days

“Delusional” how? Some people just aren’t Drake fans. Meek ain’t lose. He still released music, dropped albums, did shows, etc. how’d he lose?

Delusional :lol:

Drake fans want to be meek

E1730B5A-321C-4174-9D5A-53B8514592A8.jpeg

I didn’t think so, heard it three times and I don’t remember a quote. The memes >>> the diss

That thread was fun though. People thought Meek was a battle rapper and was gonna lyrically kill him. That was false and I said it then, his songs were always average as **** lyrically. I knew he wasn’t dropping nothing crazy

Back 2 back had hella quotables bro. **** was jamming on the radio and in clubs.

Meek, a battle rapper, engaged in a battle (on wax) with a pop rapper

Dropped a mediocre diss, got Back to Back aimed at him, landslide of everyone gave Drake the W, even Meek months later was talking how hot and impactful Back to Back was

“Everyone” as in who? Stop generalizing. We already know Drakes fanbase consists of groupthink type of people, and casual music listeners. Guys or girls from the street sided with Meek. Drake might’ve won amongst the people who don’t even regularly listen to hip hop. Which is baseless. Meek Mill won amongst the real hip hop/rap fans... drake won with the fickle/pop crowd

“It was the memes”

Lmaooo what made the memes fool? Where did the lines for the jokes come from?

It was a rough summer for y’all boys huh?

Also a Question to the Cats Who Feel so Strongly bout MAGA Ye..... How You Feel about all the Cats Around Him Who breakin bread, sitting in the studio with him, Having Dialogue.

Cats been callin Ye Lost since atleast Yeezus, and if it's one thing we Know about him is that he clearly blasts his ideas to any & everyone who will listen. So Cats Like Nas, Q-Tip, Yasin, Common, Pusha, Drake etc etc.... shouldn't they be looking funny in the light for building with a ***** who has these "views"?

“Everyone” as in who? Stop generalizing. We already know Drakes fanbase consists of groupthink type of people, and casual music listeners. Guys or girls from the street sided with Meek. Drake might’ve won amongst the people who don’t even regularly listen to hip hop. Which is baseless. Meek Mill won amongst the real hip hop/rap fans... drake won with the fickle/pop crowd

You moving the goal post back to fit your narrative man. If Meek himself admitted he took an L, what are you arguing?

Back
Top Bottom