Random thinking.... vol. Interracial Couples

Im all for interracial couples. I got this thing for slim dark skin black girls.
ohwell.gif

My parents would probably want me to stay within my race...but aye...im an American, mixing is what we do.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by killaotaku

Im all for interracial couples. I got this thing for slim dark skin black girls.
ohwell.gif
me too, mine have to have that nice body, you know that nice shaped %%!, so that you can cup it, my girl has that, and then some nice size boobs,i would like them to be big but any size is ok as long as she doesnt have mosquito bite, you feel me??

I've dated a few black girls before, some hispanic/latin, and not many pinays...(too much parental brainwashing I think). Some of the Pinay's I'vedated, something wrong with them; if my Pinoys who know what I'm talking about, help 'ya boy out.

I was taught that it doesn't matter race of the person you date, as long as you treat them right, and they reciprocate it also, you're good to go.

Interracial dating is not a problem in my eyes...I'm doing it now with my girl being Indian and me being white. My main preference is still Slavic/Whitebut my current girl and I just had a connection and ran with it. It gets weird though when people are overly into a certain race though, and it becomes afetish.

i dated a white guy. he was extremely smart and really really nice. his parents loved me and his mom used to tell me she adored mixed children. he was alwaysshowing me affection and doing things for me. then we had sex
sick.gif

i have no problem dating outside of my race. my mother is bi racial (half spanish) and she taught me to appreciate and embrace cultural differences.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

Originally Posted by the north west

the thing that I don't understand is how can some people not be attracted to people of their own

werd. that just gets me heated. they are just hating on their own race.
indifferent.gif
i am just simply not attracted to white guys. half of them remind me of my brother, and the other half remind me of my father.
sick.gif
and it's ok because white dudes don't like me. all the guys i have talked to or been with have been hispanic or black.... it's just my preference *shrugs*

i'm tryna mix my babies as much as possible
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ahem

Nothing wrong with it, I'm Indian currently dating a white girl and things have been going great. My parents don't mind and her parents are cool withit too, her dad always asks me to have a beer with him and chop it up about music and her mom seems to always be intrigued about my culture. I think raceshould be the last thing someone's worried about in a relationship.

I don't have no problem with it. Most of my girlfriends have been a different race than me.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

i dated a white guy. he was extremely smart and really really nice. his parents loved me and his mom used to tell me she adored mixed children. he was always showing me affection and doing things for me. then we had sex
sick.gif

i have no problem dating outside of my race. my mother is bi racial (half spanish) and she taught me to appreciate and embrace cultural differences.
Care to elaborate?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

the thing that I don't understand is how can some people not be attracted to people of their own

indifferent.gif
i am just simply not attracted to white guys. half of them remind me of my brother, and the other half remind me of my father.
sick.gif
and it's ok because white dudes don't like me. all the guys i have talked to or been with have been hispanic or black.... it's just my preference *shrugs*

laugh.gif

smh.gif

got me runnin marathons after you and !$@%...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

5p4bwl.jpg

big ups to NYFLY
pimp.gif
roll.gif

interracial couples are
pimp.gif
i'm half irish half dominican and i seem to like latina and asian chicks the most. all races are good in my book though andall races seem to be attracted to me too. maybe i'm just that good looking
smokin.gif
hopefully i don't marry a white chick though, i would want my babiesto be mixed like me.

AntonLaVey wrote:
MissKickBack wrote:
i dated a white guy. he was extremely smart and really really nice. his parents loved me and his mom used to tell me she adored mixed children. he was always showing me affection and doing things for me. then we had sex
sick.gif

Care to elaborate?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i'd rather not. i get queasy thinking about it.
sick.gif

put it this way, he definitely fit the stereotype.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

5p4bwl.jpg

big ups to NYFLY
pimp.gif
roll.gif
always frontin for the masses
ohwell.gif

act like you haven't imagined those Nigeriatalian infants runnin' round the crib.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I suspect you're chubby/maybe....just a little?
nerd.gif
Maybe if you lost a little weight white guys may find you attractive. Perhaps you're living vicariously off a theory that black dudes like alittle something extra?....................
grin.gif
Am I right or am Iright?
(keyword "suspect"-dont ban me)

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

act like you haven't imagined those Nigeriatalian infants runnin' round the crib.
eyes.gif
this is the face i made when i read that

I'm in one and some members of my family give me crap about it, others could care less. They say: as long as he treats you right, who cares whatcolor/race he is.

It bothers me to some point (that some members of my family have negative things to say about my bf and his nationality/race) but, at the end of the day,it's my life, I don't tell them who to date and etc.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

AntonLaVey wrote:
MissKickBack wrote:
sick.gif

Care to elaborate?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i'd rather not. i get queasy thinking about it.
sick.gif

put it this way, he definitely fit the stereotype.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

enzyte.jpg

Yes hetero but i know a lot of white guys with big penises......that's not a legit reason to not wanna date a race ever again.
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
It's called an O face. You'll get used to it.

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
It's called an O face. You'll get used to it.

I MISS THIS SWEATER
embarassed.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:
Yes hetero but i know a lot of white guys with big penises......that's not a legit reason to not wanna date a race ever again.
grin.gif

I never said I wouldnt date a white guy again. I said that the guy I dated definitely fit the stereotype of white men and small wangs/ no rhythm.

i love seeing interracial couples around my way. def a good look. i will say this. there is apparently this competition amongst Asian women to get with anywhite dude available. no joke, im not kidding, keep your eyes peeled and you will see it with your own eyes

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I suspect you're chubby/maybe....just a little?
nerd.gif
Maybe if you lost a little weight white guys may find you attractive. Perhaps you're living vicariously off a theory that black dudes like a little something extra?....................
grin.gif
Am I right or am I right?
(keyword "suspect"-dont ban me)
i am a little chubby but that has nothing to do with why i like black/hispanic dudes.

Back
Top Bottom