Random thinking.... vol. Interracial Couples

Originally Posted by ii2cky

theres a *** dude on here w/ a blk chick if i remember correctly

on his avy, hes touchin her boobs i think
laugh.gif
Wasn't that Ben Baller and Megan Good?

I have only had one "relationship" with someone of my race. I was young though and since then it just hasn't happened again. I <3 interracialrelationships. We always seem to have more in common than differences.

Yeah why not?

Subject to family, social and unusual circumstances though.

To me its more than color, race etc.. if you think shes wifey, shes wifey.

my gf is black X white X hawaiin, never thought anything of it. race means nothing to me.

my parents are completely against it, my mom is real strict about me marrying a chinese woman.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
, but if i fall in love with someone that isn't, +#%! that, i'm not listening...

MissKickBack wrote:
i dated a white guy. he was extremely smart and really really nice. his parents loved me and his mom used to tell me she adored mixed children. he was always showing me affection and doing things for me. then we had sex
sick.gif

i have no problem dating outside of my race. my mother is bi racial (half spanish) and she taught me to appreciate and embrace cultural differences.
MissKickBack wrote:
AntonLaVey wrote:
Care to elaborate?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i'd rather not. i get queasy thinking about it.
sick.gif

put it this way, he definitely fit the stereotype.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

*#$+$, you are digging youself a hole.

please.... elaborate for all of NT to hear what exactly this stereotype is?

Originally Posted by West2East

I have only had one "relationship" with someone of my race. I was young though and since then it just hasn't happened again. I <3 interracial relationships. We always seem to have more in common than differences.
Same. However, I'm in college and pretty much limited to Asian chicks now. I've grown a strong liking for them now but still have love forall the other races back at home. It's funny I only liked Asian girls secretly in high school but never really went for them.

A stereotype of white guys with "SMALL WANGS" is very new to me.
I don't take any offense because I could care less if there was a general view of white guys like that, but maybe that's why a dark chick would nevergo for me?

I just need to smash satisfy a chick that looks like Amerie. My confidence would be through the roof, and not because of how pretty she ishaha

I'm all for them.

I'm the product of an interracial marriage
happy.gif

And in reference to misskicksback's 'stereotype' of a white guy, I thought it was Asians who were known for having small @$+++.

I'm mixed so it will always be interracial for me. With that said, I like hispanic women......I mean, I LOVE HISPANIC WOMEN!!!
laugh.gif
grin.gif

In my general observation of interatial relationships, with males the darker you are the more backwards compatible you are. With the female, the lighter youare, the more backwards compatible you are. Let me explain...

For example, a black man will get play from all races. Now a light skin black man will get play from his skin color or lighter (including puerto rican women,asian women, white women, etc.) but not so much with black dark skinned females. Now a puerto rican or asian man willl date within his race as well as whitewomen, but won't have too much luck with black women or women generaly darker than him. A white man will be able to date white women, but for the most partbe unsuccesful dealing with other races.

Now on the flipside, it seems black women will only date black males that's it no exceptions. Light skin black women will date men there color and darker,maybe a little outside of there race of men who are darker than them but not too much. Puerto Rican and Asian women will date within there race, as well as allraces darker than them such as light skinned black men and full black men, but not lighter men. And white women will date within there race as well as anyoneouside of it.

Now of course there are exceptions to all of these, but through the years I have found all of these scenario's to be true. Why? Not sure.

I like all types of women, but my parents recommend that I should hook up with a Filipina after I'm done with college. I honestly wouldn't mind it,but at least I want try to expand my tastes. I sure love some black and Latina girls though.

I'm German but have only slept with / dated Asians
laugh.gif

I find FOB chicks much harder to work with, but I always enjoy the different cultures and what you can learn from one another.

Interracial relationships are okay with me unless its a white male and a black female... call me racist, ignorant, etc. if you want but I just don't likethat s^%&... I just don't think a white male is equipped to be in a relationship with a black woman...

Originally Posted by CJ863

Interracial relationships are okay with me unless its a white male and a black female... call me racist, ignorant, etc. if you want but I just don't like that s^%&... I just don't think a white male is equipped to be in a relationship with a black woman...

eyes.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Interracial relationships are okay with me unless its a white male and a black female... call me racist, ignorant, etc. if you want but I just don't like that s^%&... I just don't think a white male is equipped to be in a relationship with a black woman...
really? if anything they are OVER equipped
grin.gif
i'm whiteand the black chicks love me
smile.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
swirlsociety126.gif

^ %@+ @ that pic
laugh.gif

Anyways, I'm in one, I'm black, my chick is salvi x italian. My ex is Paki etc. I say in interracial relationships,
laugh.gif

so are some of yall saying that black females are "deeper" than other non-black females? never heard of this, then again Ive never dated black chick

There's a stereotype that white dudes have a small piece now?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
If anything those sumbetches be freaky as a muggg
laugh.gif
That's they stereotype
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

There's a stereotype that white dudes have a small piece now?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
If anything those sumbetches be freaky as a muggg
laugh.gif
That's they stereotype
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
It HAS been for forever...it ain't new. Personally, as a black heterosexual male, I could care LESSwhat kinda "piece" they got or ANY male for that matter. I'm too focused on the T&A out here to be worried about another man's*!@%.

White dudes, get ya'lls. Who cares what some "tendency"- havin dudes on the 'net gotta say boutit?

Back
Top Bottom