Random thinking.... vol. Interracial Couples

I always heard the stereotype was no rhythm and sometimes penis size, but usually the complaint was no rhythm. But its a stereotype how serious are you goingto take it?

To the OP if you really want to approach black women the best thing you could do is step your confidence game up. You sound self defeating.
You need to approach black women like any other woman and stop making them sound like some kind of experiment.

Word, Tk.

Black women, just like all others, have hearts, minds, and souls. Treat them as such, and you should have just as muchsuccess as you have had with your more "comfortable" races. You don't say you're going to lose the race before you run, do you? Apply thatlogic here.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Word, Tk.

Black women, just like all others, have hearts, minds, and souls. Treat them as such, and you should have just as much success as you have had with your more "comfortable" races. You don't say you're going to lose the race before you run, do you? Apply that logic here.

laugh.gif

What you did there,
I see.

embarassed.gif

When I said I don't believe white males are equipped to handle black females I wasnt referring to anything sexual... I was however referring to personalityand how the two related and etc... that's just my biased opinion

As a white guy who bags all races, it is all about confidence.

Yes, I have been rejected bya lotof black girls who didn't date outside their race. But their are a lot of them who are open to !!*$#+# with white guys butwhite guys are just too intimidated to ever show love. So when I finally do find one that is open, I am almost always the first white dude they have ever#%%##+ with.

im with a japanese girl and its all good, i mean any girl will be accepted in the black community as long as shes hot so im not worried.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i never had sex w/ a white girl....i've only got head from them...for some reason i dont trust them because of the kobe case and countless other trials
laugh.gif
.....i just stick to blk women and latinas

my roomate always says the same thing i really dont care

white chicks have the softest p it seems like they all got that plump rare burger...... joints are delicious......mexican chicks usually are overly fertile youtake them on a date and suddenly you got two latinos callin you papi
smh.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

white chicks have the softest p it seems like they all got that plump rare burger...... joints are delicious......mexican chicks usually are overly fertile you take them on a date and suddenly you got two latinos callin you papi
smh.gif
34hx57d.gif

Now a light skin black man will get play from his skin color or lighter (including puerto rican women, asian women, white women, etc.) but not so much with black dark skinned females
sure about that?

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

white chicks have the softest p it seems like they all got that plump rare burger...... joints are delicious......mexican chicks usually are overly fertile you take them on a date and suddenly you got two latinos callin you papi
smh.gif

roll.gif

I pop shh everytime I see a blk girl with a yt guy. Too many good brothers out here looking for they queen.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

ive never seen an asian dude with a black chick before
nerd.gif
You probably live in a city with a small Asian population. My boy is Asian and wifed a black chick.

l_a5eb9b28b0ef92267e6b6790f2794a26.jpg
l_bd648dd5abd0476e8ffcb04a2764f104.jpg

1ca16917a6f179db7450f276e6d6e6c1017c4dc4.jpg

Wife is from PR 7 months pregnant so our kid will be half white and half latino/hispanic whatever you wanna call it
I dont see too many white dudes with spanish women so i guess I am kind of rare
I do see more white chicks with spanish dudes

well im white, im in an interracial relationship, i have a mixed child and before i was with my lady i was with a lot of different black chicks, a lot ofdifferent kinds of asian chicks, different kinds of latina women, persian women. you name it. I guess im almost the "token" white guy with the darkchick. It's always been my M.O.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

pimp.gif
NothingBefore wrote:

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I never got how black guys like white women. I am not even attracted to them.

So you really see this and say "Nah, Im not really attracted to her"?

THINK DUKE IS TALKING BOUT FULL-BLOOD WHITE AMERICAN TEXAS TYPE OF CHICKS

KIM IS FAR FROM AMERICAN LOOK @ HER FEATURES
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
++++! said Texas type chicks

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

isn't that kim? aint she mixed?

Nope, shes not
Yes she is. She's Armenian (as well as Scottish and Dutch) which is her dominate features. How thehell you consider Kim Kardashian a white girl.

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

I Only Dated Black Women But Now I Want A Dominican Or Puerto Rican Women
Um...there are black dominicans and puerto ricans (as well as white dominicans and puerto ricans). That doesn't even make any sense. Anethnicity is not a race. For example --- Zoe Saldana is a black dominican.

Zoe_Saldana_1.jpg
zoe_saldana.jpg

Originally Posted by kchildz1

I pop shh everytime I see a blk girl with a yt guy. Too many good brothers out here looking for they queen.
That is quite rare...

As for as 'black women are not attracted to white men' I don't think that's true. I think what it is though, white boys don't bother askinga black girl out because they think they'll just say no (reason being the previous statement) and black girlsdon't hang with white boys because they don't think they're attracted to them either.

Wow this thread is old...Im pretty sure there have been a plethora of interracial threads after this one.

Back
Top Bottom