Random thinking.... vol. Interracial Couples

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

if u really wanna know why black guys are in, watch this short vlog. this white guy thoroughly explains it.

laugh.gif

co_ayo_ayooo.jpg

S070327-02L.jpg

i've never done it...not against it but its not on my list of things to do...unless he's extra black and speaks spanish...that %@#$ would have meweak...

YO!
ive dated a Salvadorian. he was coo. but i dont think i will date outside my race again. whenever i see a black guy with a white chick my initial reaction is always a double take and a smh. but i think about it and i say "hey, as long as their happy"
So why not for you? Can you not be happy with someone who isn't Black?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
ive dated a Salvadorian. he was coo. but i dont think i will date outside my race again. whenever i see a black guy with a white chick my initial reaction is always a double take and a smh. but i think about it and i say "hey, as long as their happy"

DF!!!
i dont know. i guess it's possible. thats just my preference right now...but hey who knows.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

DF!!!
i dont know. i guess it's possible. thats just my preference right now...but hey who knows.

PYP
nerd.gif

I will stick anything that is cute. arab, japanese, hatian, norwegian, irish anything. As long as i can make a connection its all cool with me. People worryabout race to much, its not even needed.

The more interracial the world is the better. All races will understand each other that way.

I live in texas, i hang with mostly white people. All the chicks were on some bet type thinking when they met me now we are just cool. When we talk to eachother, we are on the same thought patterns.

Even my teachers would think i was going to be the trouble maker. Then i ended up being one of their best students.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

ChrisPhenephom wrote:
Originally Posted by the north west

the thing that I don't understand is how can some people not be attracted to people of their own

werd. that just gets me heated. they are just hating on their own race.
indifferent.gif
i am just simply not attracted to white guys. half of them remind me of my brother, and the other half remind me of my father.
sick.gif
and it's ok because white dudes don't like me. all the guys i have talked to or been with have been hispanic or black.... it's just my preference *shrugs*

i'm tryna mix my babies as much as possible
laugh.gif

Me too, I want mix kids and for my kids to grow up learning to culture's

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I will stick anything that is cute(female). arab, japanese, hatian, norwegian, irish anything. As long as i can make a connection its all cool with me.
laugh.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

How do you feel about interracial couples. No racist. No one here is racist, but I strongly feel that it is lacking still.
More specifically are you in one, have you been in one, would you do it?

I've only been with white girls (I'm white) from my hometown (in Canada), but then I had a Spanish girlfriend. She was entirely Canadian, but both her parents immagrated from Spain and were heavy heavy into traditional Spanish culture. Her dad wasn't into me because I was white... big deal, it wasn't a serious relationship, but it wasn't comfortable knowing that.

I'm attracted to alot of African American women but I just CAN'T see me with them. I don't even know any black girls who would go for a white guy.
Think about it...have you ever seen Beyonce, Amerie, ETC ETC ETC with a white guy? Almost any picture I see, these girls are with very dark males. Don't take that the wrong way. I'm just saying more specifically dark females, are rarely with white guys?

I don't know what I'm trying to get it but it seems the only girls I will ever be with are white north american girls, and that has nothing to do with personal preference.....does anyone feel me on this?
Do I have the reverse jungle fever?
laugh.gif
SPANISH PEOPLE/SPANIARD ARE WHITE!!!!!

And I know quite a few black females with white guys or that liked white guys or hooked up with white guys. It isn't impossible. Don't you live inHolland? Maybe you need to move to a place with a higher black population to give yourself a better shot....just saying.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

How do you feel about interracial couples. No racist. No one here is racist, but I strongly feel that it is lacking still.
More specifically are you in one, have you been in one, would you do it?

I've only been with white girls (I'm white) from my hometown (in Canada), but then I had a Spanish girlfriend. She was entirely Canadian, but both her parents immagrated from Spain and were heavy heavy into traditional Spanish culture. Her dad wasn't into me because I was white... big deal, it wasn't a serious relationship, but it wasn't comfortable knowing that.

I'm attracted to alot of African American women but I just CAN'T see me with them. I don't even know any black girls who would go for a white guy.
Think about it...have you ever seen Beyonce, Amerie, ETC ETC ETC with a white guy? Almost any picture I see, these girls are with very dark males. Don't take that the wrong way. I'm just saying more specifically dark females, are rarely with white guys?

I don't know what I'm trying to get it but it seems the only girls I will ever be with are white north american girls, and that has nothing to do with personal preference.....does anyone feel me on this?
Do I have the reverse jungle fever?
laugh.gif
SPANISH PEOPLE/SPANIARD ARE WHITE!!!!!

And I know quite a few black females with white guys or that liked white guys or hooked up with white guys. It isn't impossible. Don't you live in Holland? Maybe you need to move to a place with a higher black population to give yourself a better shot....just saying.

Get it right dude.
European Union =/= White.
vidal1bm9.jpg

kristenbell.jpg

If im in a relationship Thats all i am is interracial relationships... I love Black and Mixed women!

Indigenous Spanish people from Spain are "white"....I'm not having this argument with you. In the classical definition of race...

Spain is in Europe....Europeans are white.....Spanish people from spain are white.

Im sure there has been some emigration into spain of different ethnic groups (north africans, arabs) but for the most part historically spaniards are a whiteethnic group...like the French, British, Italians etc. There are differences between European groups as with Africans....eg. West Africans vs. EastAfricans....but by classical definitions.

European=White
African=black (with a few exceptions)

YO!

vidal1bm9.jpg

To hell with your little Spain/race debate... shorty made my nature rise in that flick. AND my favorite color is green. I would've hit that L with her inthe club and tried to smash in a bathroom stall.

DF!!!

AirAnt23 wrote:
YO!
brettTHEjett wrote:

To hell with your little Spain/race debate... shorty made my nature rise in that flick. AND my favorite color is green. I would've hit that L with her in the club and tried to smash in a bathroom stall.

DF!!!

yo,

ant you have me in tears man. some chris rock type #@!@

df.

anton... i stand corrected.
however i suppose it was the cultural differences that made the ethnicities obviously contrast.
North American White =/= European White.
\I was even going to mention my current lady who is Dutch. it just DOESN"T work out hahaha and we are both white and light
laugh.gif

im Colombian and my girlfriend is white. my ex is philipino. theyre Fun and exciting but i still love my colombianas

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

my first crush was a white boy...Josh Hall...i would have no idea who Oasis was if it wasn't for him...
Are those your hooters in your avy?

I'm black, and my girl is Indian. Obviously I'm for it.

As a typical black man in America, I have no shot in hell of being able to hold on to any cultural roots of any kind.All I know is America, and that's all I'll probably ever know. I have no clue what African country my ancestors came from, and I have no way of findingout.

With my girl, it's different. Her parents are actually from India. She herself is "Americanized,"though.

The only thing that would make me shy away from interracial relationships is my spouse not wanting to dilute theirheritage, so to speak. For example, my girl said that if we had kids, she'd want her son/daughter to speak at least basic Hindi. But that'll be hardfor me, seeing as how I only speak English. Other things to consider is how her family will feel about us being together, and the whole religion thing (I'mChristian, and she's Hindu).

I've always said that true love can overcome these types of things. That may not be true for others. All I can sayis follow your heart, and never let anyone tell you who to love. We ALL bleed red blood.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

my first crush was a white boy...Josh Hall...i would have no idea who Oasis was if it wasn't for him...
Are those your hooters in your avy?

yes and i'm black...

pyp
nerd.gif

im hunting a dark lady like never before since this thread.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

JAVIER BARDEM

javier_bardem.jpg

These famous Spaniards would be considered white.
if someone told me this dude was from my country (afghanistan) i would believe them
laugh.gif
. dude looks like he can be one of my uncles haha.

Back
Top Bottom