Rajon Rondo is a Hall Of Famer**

^ Bro me and the Celtics stay on your mind hu ? I seen u wishing the whole roster has career ending injuries. Youre a herb
laugh.gif

Once you lose it diminishes the accomplishments ? LOL.

And thats my whole point, then. Rondo has a ring. He's more accomplished than most. Recognize greatness, please.

Originally Posted by NooEra

^ Bro me and the Celtics stay on your mind hu ? I seen u wishing the whole roster has career ending injuries. Youre a herb
laugh.gif
Prove it.

I was referring to the poster above you claiming he hopes everyone on the Celtics roster goes down with career ending injuries; just days prior to claiming he's a huge Kg and Jesus fan. Herb status.

The Celtics WILL win these next two games led by the stellar play of the one and only Rajon Rondo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He had the game of his life and they lost though...

Last night's game was just ridiculous. It's been a while since I've seen a player play with that much determination and will.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't know why yall want Celts to win. I'd rather each team get career ending injuries to their entire roster than root for either to win.

This dude hates the Celtics so much that he wishes their entire roster gets injured to the extent they cant feed their family. Thats truly disgusting fam.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

The Celtics WILL win these next two games led by the stellar play of the one and only Rajon Rondo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He had the game of his life and they lost though...
I thought Rondo needed to have a bunch of his huge playoff performances for the Celtics to make this a series...

He had the biggest game of his life and they still lost.

Sad, but I really don't think they have enough even with Rondo playing like a superstar.

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

I say Rajon Rondo is a  hall of famer..My friend says Im a stan..

The facts:
Rajon Rondo has the third highest number of triple doubles amoung active players behind LeBron and Jason Kidd...Is top 10 or # 11 (Im not sure) in most triple doubles ever ... Led the Celtics to a championship...Is tied for 7th most assists in a game in NBA history with 24.

Something to think about: Everyone on the top 10 triple doubles list is or will be a hall of famer. Rondo will eventually pass most of them because #7 John Havlicek only has 30 and Rondo is already at 21-22 with todays Triple double.

It took Michael Jordan 15 years to get 28 Triple Doubles...Rondo is in his 6th year.

Let the games begin NT bros, chime in.

Rajon%281%29.jpg

et.jpg

ETfinger.jpg

Thread does what thread does. This thread is DONE!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't know why yall want Celts to win. I'd rather each team get career ending injuries to their entire roster than root for either to win.
This dude hates the Celtics so much that he wishes their entire roster gets injured to the extent they cant feed their family. Thats truly disgusting fam.
What does that have to do with Rajon Rondo being a hall of famer or not? You're such a pathetic troll. You'd rather deflect and go off topic than admit you're wrong. Posting your wild homer slander and nonsense as usual.

You can't even make a legitimate argument for Rondo being a hofer now but you're busy quoting my posts from OTHER threads so you can continue to troll and please I I'd never waste a wish on the Celtics
laugh.gif

ppl underestimate the prestige of a HOF..9/10 of u have to be an all time great..of course there are the typical misfits..a la Mullin

As far as I can see Rondo is suiting up to play another day while CP3 is on vacation.

As far as I can tell Rondo has accomplished far more in his NBA career than CP3.

Rondo has a ring on his finger.

Rondo > CP3 and it's not close. Stats are good but who gives u a better chance to win? Clearly Rondo.
So Rondo is better because Derrick Rose got injured and the Celtics played the SIXERS in the 2nd round (in 7 games mind you), while the Clippers had to play the Spurs who have won 20 games in a row and tearing through everybody right now. And he's better because he got a ring while being the 4th best player on a team with 3 future HOF'ers.
Nice logic. 

I like Rondo's game a lot and wish the Lakers had given up Pau for him, but you're a clown. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

As far as I can see Rondo is suiting up to play another day while CP3 is on vacation.

As far as I can tell Rondo has accomplished far more in his NBA career than CP3.

Rondo has a ring on his finger.

Rondo > CP3 and it's not close. Stats are good but who gives u a better chance to win? Clearly Rondo.
So Rondo is better because Derrick Rose got injured and the Celtics played the SIXERS in the 2nd round (in 7 games mind you), while the Clippers had to play the Spurs who have won 20 games in a row and tearing through everybody right now. And he's better because he got a ring while being the 4th best player on a team with 3 future HOF'ers.
Nice logic. 

I like Rondo's game a lot and wish the Lakers had given up Pau for him, but you're a clown. 

If CP3 was on that 08 squad they wouldnt have made it out of the first round.

Yes it matters that Rondo has a ring regardless of who he was playing with . He was still the starting PG and had much of a bigger role in bringing that banner home than people on NT like to give him credit for.

If i was starting a team Rondo would be my PG.

if you like stats, all star appearances , early playoff exits and a lot of flopping ,go ahead and take CP3.

If you want to consistently go deep in the playoffs , take Rondo.

roll.gif

Chris Paul was the best player in basketball that year and deserved the MVP. CP3's '07-'08 and '08-'09 seasons were two of the best ever by a PG.

Basketball is a team sport. Throwing the best players together doesnt gauruntee anything. CP3 on that 08 team would have just been taking shots away from PP KG and Jesus. And his flopping just doesnt fit the Celtics style of basketball.

CP3 is a circus act and will never win a thing in his career which will undoubtedly be shortened due to injury.

Originally Posted by JD617

roll.gif

Chris Paul was the best player in basketball that year and deserved the MVP. CP3's '07-'08 and '08-'09 seasons were two of the best ever by a PG.
Son is trolling hard
laugh.gif

Basketball is a team sport. Throwing the best players together doesnt gauruntee anything. CP3 on that 08 team would have just been taking shots away from PP KG and Jesus.
No he wouldn't have because he's a pass-first PG. If anything, the knock on CP3 is that he doesn't look for his own offense enough.

Anyway, Rondo is an elite talent in this league and could be on his way to becoming a HOFer someday. Let's just leave it at that.

CP3 numbers were good because he was the only quality player on his team. CP3 might be the most overrated player in the L while Rondo is the most underrated. Rondo can average 25/10/5 on a nightly basis if he has to. H'es just never had to; until yesterday when he went off to the tune of 44 points.

If the knock on CP3 is he doesnt look for his own offense enough then he better start because he's nearing 30, often injured, and hasnt done a goddamn thing in the NBA .

Originally Posted by Deuce King

that he is nothing more than a liability and he's not a top 5 PG
All true.

I don't know about that.  I'm not a Rondo fan but the more I watch him play, the more I appreciate his talent.  Even if he's not in the top 5, he's getting real close.

Did you not see CP3 carry his team past the first round? Don't act like CP3s a bum just cause you wanna ride Rondo in every position. Rondo is legit, but lets see what he does when he doesn't have the Big 3.

Rondo can average 25/10/5 on a nightly basis if he has to.
Rondo will never average 25 a game. He is not capable in my opinion. The most I can see him ever averaging in a season is may 17 or 18ppg

Back
Top Bottom