Rajon Rondo is a Hall Of Famer**

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Originally Posted by NooEra

Rondo can average 25/10/5 on a nightly basis if he has to.
Rondo will never average 25 a game. He is not capable in my opinion. The most I can see him ever averaging in a season is may 17 or 18ppg
very true.. he doesnt have a J.. all he does is layups and floaters... but i do think they need to change that name "Big Three", since Rondo is better than all three of them/

Rondo is a very good point guard and will be a hall of famer if he keeps it up. 10.8 pts 8 asst a game will not get him in if he was to retire right now. Rondo is not in my top 5 pgs list right now though. He can maybe have the 6th or 7th spot on my list but no higher as of now.

CP3 numbers were good because he was the only quality player on his team. CP3 might be the most overrated player in the L while Rondo is the most underrated. Rondo can average 25/10/5 on a nightly basis if he has to. H'es just never had to; until yesterday when he went off to the tune of 44 points.

If the knock on CP3 is he doesnt look for his own offense enough then he better start because he's nearing 30, often injured, and hasnt done a goddamn thing in the NBA .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo, I like Rondo and props to Rondo yesterday for a ALL TIME CLASSIC playoff performance but let's be real...Rondo will NOT be hitting like that probably ever again.  Y'all can come back and clown me if he does.  Also, I can't believe you are putting Rondo ahead of CP3...that's just crazy talk.

Rondo is a very good point guard and will be a hall of famer if he keeps it up. 10.8 pts 8 asst a game will not get him in if he was to retire right now. Rondo is not in my top 5 pgs list right now though. He can maybe have the 6th or 7th spot on my list but no higher as of now.
Please share your list.
After watching Rondo's performance yesterday and after he easily led the league in assists, not having him in a top 5 list is just 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Please share your list.
After watching Rondo's performance yesterday and after he easily led the league in assists, not having him in a top 5 list is just 
sick.gif
One performance does not get anyone on my list that easily.
1.Paul, 2.Rose, 3. D.Williams(once he goes to Dallas and is winning again, his name will be back at top) 4.Parker, 5.Westbrook(even with the bad decisions)....Rondo can have the 6th spot on my list. And that's no knock on Rondo at all. Hell, I would gladly accept any of those six if I had to start a team.

Rondo will never average 25 a game. He is not capable in my opinion. The most I can see him ever averaging in a season is may 17 or 18ppg
But even that is a great avergage to have to get you into the HOF. 
Averaging 18/10-14/5 per game AND a championship? And lets not forget about what other accomplishments can sneak into the list.  

Originally Posted by PRIME

But even that is a great avergage to have to get you into the HOF. 
Averaging 18/10-14/5 per game AND a championship? And lets not forget about what other accomplishments can sneak into the list.  

You're right, it is. Over the last 3 years Rondo has averaged about 12pts and 11asst per game and he can make HOF with those numbers as long as he can do it over a long period of time like Jason Kidd

NooEra is a huge troll, stop even engaging him
laugh.gif

I will say though I have no problem with those who would presently take Rondo over CP3.  Hell I might myself just because I have more faith in him aging well versus CP.  Plus, Rondo's shooting will continue to get better as it already has.

Originally Posted by cguy610

if Tim Hardaway isn't in the HOF then Rondo definitely hasn't done enough yet.

Tim Hardaway talked himself out of the HoF. They'll probably still let him in years and YEARS from now.

Classic Playoff performance on Wednesday
eek.gif

Goes down in the history books. I hear what the "People Vs. NooEra" are saying. If Rondo continues to use his jumper like he did in Game 2, homie will be damn near unguardable.

he and anthony davis are two great examples of how players can take over a game without scoring. and recently hes picked up the scoring... which is scary for nba defenses

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The Celtics WILL win these next two games led by the stellar play of the one and only Rajon Rondo.

You just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper for yourself champ.  Don't be surprised if and when I and others just fill up the hole and bury you alive in it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sit the %+!% down champ
laugh.gif

The Celtics WILL win these next two games led by the stellar play of the one and only Rajon Rondo.

You just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper for yourself champ.  Don't be surprised if and when I and others just fill up the hole and bury you alive in it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sit the %+!% down champ
laugh.gif

Calm down champ.  I know your all hyped and excited, and truth be told I'm happy for ya, any and everyone gets lucky at some point in time.  I never said the Celtics wouldn't win the next two games. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sit the %+!% down champ
laugh.gif

Feels good, doesn't it.

Mmhmm..

Keep laughing..

he is not a hall of famer yet, but if he stays healthy through his career he surely will be one day.

Back
Top Bottom