RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

$55mill in cap space , what yall waiting for!!!

I wanna see raiders vs my seahawks in the Super Bowl lol

$55mill in cap space , what yall waiting for!!!

I wanna see raiders vs my seahawks in the Super Bowl lol
I would love to see the Raiders vs Seahawks in the super bowl. Since the super bowl is being played in Santa Clara. 

We will have around $60 - $70 mil to spend this year. After cutting Shaub, Woodley and a few others.  We have over $170 mil  to spend  by 2016 in order to reach the spending floor. We can make a play for both Bryant and Suh if they hit free agency. We got money to burn.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by AlBooBoo    

We will have around $60 - $70 mil to spend this year. After cutting Shaub, Woodley and a few others.  We have over $170 mil  to spend  by 2016 in order to reach the spending floor. We can make a play for both Bryant and Suh if they hit free agency. We got money to burn.
what is the bottom number we have to spend this year?

Good Christ, Reggie's cap management is amazing. Of course, it's gotten us a terrible team so far but the potential to add real pieces is unquestionably there.

Good Christ, Reggie's cap management is amazing. Of course, it's gotten us a terrible team so far but the potential to add real pieces is unquestionably there.
This will make us competitive for many more year with his salary cap management.....now let see how he does in the draft again this year...hopefully he knocks another home run 

95.7 the game jus said ken norton jr is the new DC... Haven't seen any confirmation. They goin off a report they saw I guess. Anyone else seen anything...?

Back
Top Bottom