RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Don't know which one we should go after if we had to pick one. Demaryius most likely since he played with Tebow. :lol:

Julius is a year younger and I feel like elite TE's tend to have jucie deeper into their careers than elite WR but I don't think Julius has ever played a complete season.

Barring injury you could get close to another decade of pro bowl level production out of either. Both are more than welcome. :lol:

I'd rather go after Demaryius than Julius hands down. Julius can't block and gets hurt, can def see him getting paid and not producing.

^with you in this but I don't think Elway lets either go especially Demaryius. I believe it's Julius that said he grew up a raider fan and his pops has season tickets. Papa was talkin bout chillin wit his pops at a dubs game or somthin along this lines....

Chuck was on Mike & Mike telling Marshawn to come home while Tuck was on sportscenter recruiting Suh.

smokin.gif

Dat **** had me smiling big! Damn I love my guys. You don't see nooo team pulling them stunts.

Tim Brown in the Hall of Fame after being wrongly held out since his eligibility began. Will look up flights for Ohio and pick up induction tickets tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom