RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

I want nothing to do with that kind of history man. I'd give up a draft pick for a W dead serious. 

0 - 16 seasons are no different than Superbowl championships in that they never leave your resume. 

Actually going 0 - 16 would be remembered 30 years from now. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The stain of 12+ years of terrible football is forever, too. Whatever it takes to improve ASAP is what we need to follow.

The stain of 12+ years of terrible football is forever, too. Whatever it takes to improve ASAP is what we need to follow.

True but look at the Lions, that pretty much sums up their entire existance up until a few yeas ago but the 0 - 16 season will always stick out. Plus Idc what anybody says, we are not the ******* Detroit Lions. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
His attitude on a losing team? Nah I'm good
Is the severed relationship with PC and Bevell really "Beast Mode's" fault? I'd gather it's possible Lynch has been alienated, he was definitely freezed out for carried in major portions of the season, intentionally or not. He still plays hard and rides for his teammates. I don't see a problem, other than he's 28 and RB's fade once they touch 30-years-old.

Been following Marshawn for over a decade, met him and even know members of his family personally.

I don't believe any of these alleged attitude problems for one second, plus I haven't seen anything reported that's above TMZ level journalism.

Last edited:
Been following Marshawn for over a decade, met him and even know members of his family personally.

I don't believe any of these alleged attitude problems for one second, plus I haven't seen anything reported that's above TMZ level journalism.
That's what I'm saying. Aloof and introverted isn't always negative, I find it to fuel Lynch as a hard-running, power back. Whereas a guy like Cutler, team leader at the QB position, can be more damaging to a locker room.

I don't see negative body language from "Beast Mode" other than press interviews.

Yea man I'm with you 100%. He's a unique personality which could even possibly be a challenge of sorts to deal with but I can't imagine anybody on the Seahawks staff or roster has something negative to say about his work ethic and commitment to the team.

Plus Lynch would b at home. If he came here he would know exactly what he gettin involved as far the teamc but being home for him would trump that. Dude loves the town to death. Does a lot for the youth in the city as well...

Boy oh Boy...Beast Mode in a Raider uni with Murray spelling him would be dope.

Man I want a MLB(no offense to the often injured Roach) to just be there with Mack and Moore.

Leonard Williams would be nice but god we need some weapons for Carr.
The way the '15 class is shaping, you can go Williams first-round. Perhaps the best overall prospect in the class. Then secure weapons in the middle rounds. Funchess at WR, Tevin Coleman at RB, O'Leary at TE. That's very plausible from Rounds 2-4.

The is Suprisingly pretty solid. Kept scores low. Need to think about replacing Woodson, a stud on the DL. But we weapons around Carr. Gotta put up points.

Stating the obvious here, but they might as well just let my boy Murray start moving forward. He clearly reads the blocks 10x better and has much better lateral adjustments than MJD and DMC. And that observation is off the only 4 plays he actually ran lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom