Racism You've Dealt With

This thread is proof of just how arbitrary and manufactured the concept of race is.
laugh.gif

went to a ball tournament in the middle of nowhere, i was playing pretty good so the people on the other team started calling me racist names and stuff but i kept hitting 3s in front of their bench, one kept calling me fez, I'm not even Mexican . stupid inbred hicks.

went to a ball tournament in the middle of nowhere, i was playing pretty good so the people on the other team started calling me racist names and stuff but i kept hitting 3s in front of their bench, one kept calling me fez, I'm not even Mexican . stupid inbred hicks.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

It makes me shake my head that some Black people in here dont think white people can experience racism

im black BTW
white people are the ones who started racism how can they experience it 
tired.gif

What they are experiencing is the backlash of the racism they started  

It makes me shake my head that some Black people in here dont think white people can experience racism

im black BTW
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

TennHouse2 wrote:

im black BTW
You will be shaking until it falls off, because they cannot, then do not. They are effected by the reality of racism, backlash, but do not suffer at the hands of racism.

Just answer these privately, or even here if you like. Since this is a male dominated society, can a man suffer from sexism, just as a woman can?

If a woman is angry by the way men treat women in a sexist society, then is confrontational about not being treated equal, does this make her a sexist?
If she feels that men have an unfair advantage, even if they are not qualified to have that advantage, does this make her a sexist?
If a woman then decides to not trust in a male dominated society in regard to her getting her just due, being well qualified to do anything she wants just as any man can, does this make her a sexist?

Supplant Woman with Black people, and Male with White people, you then will have your answer.

This is the sole reason that Right Wing Republicans came up with the term reverse racist. They realized that Black people are not qualified to be called racists, because racism was created to keep White people in power, not Black people. They then began calling entitlement programs reverse racist, due to White people being excluded, but only in intent. 

As we do know, White women have benefited from programs such as Affirmative Action, more so than any other minority, including those that it was intended to help.

Lol nat beat me too it didn't realize you posted basically the same thing lol

TennHouse2 wrote:

im black BTW
You will be shaking until it falls off, because they cannot, then do not. They are effected by the reality of racism, backlash, but do not suffer at the hands of racism.

Just answer these privately, or even here if you like. Since this is a male dominated society, can a man suffer from sexism, just as a woman can?

If a woman is angry by the way men treat women in a sexist society, then is confrontational about not being treated equal, does this make her a sexist?
If she feels that men have an unfair advantage, even if they are not qualified to have that advantage, does this make her a sexist?
If a woman then decides to not trust in a male dominated society in regard to her getting her just due, being well qualified to do anything she wants just as any man can, does this make her a sexist?

Supplant Woman with Black people, and Male with White people, you then will have your answer.

This is the sole reason that Right Wing Republicans came up with the term reverse racist. They realized that Black people are not qualified to be called racists, because racism was created to keep White people in power, not Black people. They then began calling entitlement programs reverse racist, due to White people being excluded, but only in intent. 

As we do know, White women have benefited from programs such as Affirmative Action, more so than any other minority, including those that it was intended to help.

Lol nat beat me too it didn't realize you posted basically the same thing lol

On the real, the most I've heard is some antisemitic comments here and there but it's whatever to me. I can't help fix all the intolerance in the world by getting angry at every person.

And racism is a product of an institution, white people can't experience racism at least not in this country. They can experience prejudice but racism is an entity to its own.

On the real, the most I've heard is some antisemitic comments here and there but it's whatever to me. I can't help fix all the intolerance in the world by getting angry at every person.

And racism is a product of an institution, white people can't experience racism at least not in this country. They can experience prejudice but racism is an entity to its own.

When are $!!++# gonna stop giving racism power? I don't even look at racist people as real people....they're inferior and only make me look better.

it's time to stop talking about racism like it actually exists and start tearing down centuries and centuries and centuries of work that went into justifying this bull *#%%.

http://antonlavey.niketalk.yuku.com/
AntonLaVey
the Return of Captain Save A Caucasoid
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

meanwhile my white professors teach me about all the atrocities whites have committed to mankind and every race of people including themselves.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

When are $!!++# gonna stop giving racism power? I don't even look at racist people as real people....they're inferior and only make me look better.

it's time to stop talking about racism like it actually exists and start tearing down centuries and centuries and centuries of work that went into justifying this bull *#%%.

http://antonlavey.niketalk.yuku.com/
AntonLaVey
the Return of Captain Save A Caucasoid
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

meanwhile my white professors teach me about all the atrocities whites have committed to mankind and every race of people including themselves.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

im black BTW
tired.gif

That's like saying, white people invented guns and only they can use it to harm others. White people may have invented "racism", but this has created a reality where other "races" make judgements based on race....no one is immune to it. Black can be racist against Asians and vice versa.

White people didn't invent xenophobia/ hatred/imperialism/homophobia bdw, without the concept of race it would be something else.

People's beef here seems to be the fact that minority groups are more affected by racism and institutionalized racism which is very true no one is trying to argue that. But if a Mexican kills a black man out of hatred and calls him the nword in the process....that is racism. On the other hand if a black man beats up an Asian man and calls him a the c-word in the process that is still racism. White people "created" a culture of racism, other races perpetuate it. However, "race" is not the only method of division that gives humans an excuse to hate oner another.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

im black BTW
tired.gif

That's like saying, white people invented guns and only they can use it to harm others. White people may have invented "racism", but this has created a reality where other "races" make judgements based on race....no one is immune to it. Black can be racist against Asians and vice versa.

White people didn't invent xenophobia/ hatred/imperialism/homophobia bdw, without the concept of race it would be something else.

People's beef here seems to be the fact that minority groups are more affected by racism and institutionalized racism which is very true no one is trying to argue that. But if a Mexican kills a black man out of hatred and calls him the nword in the process....that is racism. On the other hand if a black man beats up an Asian man and calls him a the c-word in the process that is still racism. White people "created" a culture of racism, other races perpetuate it. However, "race" is not the only method of division that gives humans an excuse to hate oner another.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Too many to recall.
I know you're black too but there has to be at least one racist moment, remark or instance that sticks out among all others.
I'm a freshman in college and that racist encounter is as clear as water.
tired.gif
Im Mexican and there have been too many for me to recall but one that happens alot is when im in the car with my white friends (im not driving) and he gets pulled over for speeding and i get asked to step out and be searched. never fails
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Too many to recall.
I know you're black too but there has to be at least one racist moment, remark or instance that sticks out among all others.
I'm a freshman in college and that racist encounter is as clear as water.
tired.gif
Im Mexican and there have been too many for me to recall but one that happens alot is when im in the car with my white friends (im not driving) and he gets pulled over for speeding and i get asked to step out and be searched. never fails
30t6p3b.gif

TennHouse2 wrote:

im black BTW

First- Yes i do believe men can experience Sexism.....if i go looking for a job at Mcdonalds and the Manager is a Woman who for some reason hates men and Decides shes not going to hire me solely because im a man, ive experienced Sexism.

Second- replace women with Black people and Men with White People? idk why your trying To turn this into a black vs White thing when there are so many other races out there that also deal with racism

third- I realy believe if u take my first statement and its a white man trying to get that job at Mcdonalds and the managers a black guy who doesent hire him based on the fact that hes white, that that white guy experienced racism

ohwell.gif

TennHouse2 wrote:

im black BTW

First- Yes i do believe men can experience Sexism.....if i go looking for a job at Mcdonalds and the Manager is a Woman who for some reason hates men and Decides shes not going to hire me solely because im a man, ive experienced Sexism.

Second- replace women with Black people and Men with White People? idk why your trying To turn this into a black vs White thing when there are so many other races out there that also deal with racism

third- I realy believe if u take my first statement and its a white man trying to get that job at Mcdonalds and the managers a black guy who doesent hire him based on the fact that hes white, that that white guy experienced racism

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

we lived in a semi public housing community owned by OSU. They allowed the KKK to march through this housing community many times per yr, seemingly to cheaply attempt to coerce many of us to leave the institution & better more leave Ohio for good.   
You should have thanked him!

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

we lived in a semi public housing community owned by OSU. They allowed the KKK to march through this housing community many times per yr, seemingly to cheaply attempt to coerce many of us to leave the institution & better more leave Ohio for good.   
You should have thanked him!

TennHouse2 wrote:

im black BTW

ohwell.gif

well said
ohwell.gif

TennHouse2 wrote:

im black BTW

ohwell.gif

well said
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom