R.I.P Trayvon

jeez i come back to NT after a friday night of movies and smashing some pussycat for this? :lol:

racial inferiority?

:lol: :rofl:

do me a favor and keep your self loathing, self hating, self discriminating, self stereotyping *** AWAY from me, you're

a sorry piece of work who projects their inferiority & da fact that SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, you was born with a unfair hand...you know what

kinda sad pieces of **** do that? cry babies who fulfill self profiling prophecies of defeat, and come up with excuses on why

their lives suck because of YOUR PIGMENT, which is COMPLETE ASININE :lol: , you think asians and indians that are coming

here, out performing Americans in colleges with engineering degrees and flying back to Hong Kong or New Delhi

give a **** about what certain self loathing minorties still hung up on racism or their former slave masters care about their

asian cut eyes, or funny accents? no *****, they trying to beat ya in schools, take their talents to china and india, and knock

off da united states as a super power...ya worrying about PENNIES and being dollar stupid.

da crazy part is you HATE me because i dont share your sense of self pity, i dont SHARE you're inferiority complex, i dont

SHARE da invisible oppression of white men, frankly i think white people can't **** with a ***** like me because unlike da "creepy

*** crackers" you and trayvon feared, and felt inadequate by, i feel SUPERIOR and OVER prepared for ANYONE that stands

in my way of my dreams and aspirations of conquering whatever pleases my ******g mind, REGARDLESS OF COLOR.

hispanics come from other countries that didn't have a civil rights "da white man holding da black man down!!" so we're not

bogged down by that ****..i mean HELLO you got mexicans, dominicans, and puerto ricans hitting ya shores from all three directions

coming and doing ALL da work that Americans feel is beneath them..and we LOVE IT, you know why? because soon we're gonna

take over this country, with no excuse work ethics

we dont know da meaning of "racism" because we fly under da flags of our respective country and hold

each other up REGARDLESS OF SKIN COLOR.

ill let da sorry *** losers who ALWAYS keep & blame white people under a perpetual racial guilt keep swimming in pools of ya own

tears while hispanics, asians, indians, who dont share ya sense of self loathe lap ya in every statistical category.

you think those million and billionaire jews still crying about da holocaust and moping in a closet? them ******

been moved and and they getting this MONEY,

you gotta compete in da united states of America,...wake up, no one feels sorry for ya anymore, when ya DO IT TO YASELVES.

You have no education, you're 30 and stay at home, you work a blue collar job...all you have....a chain and some sneakers that you brag about...and you're talking about worrying about pennies :smh:

The irony is you make a ton of ****** excuses of why you have no place of your own or car, when they're plenty of people who live in the city who do. And you're talking about others making excuses?

And you're calling others losers :rofl: You need to look in the mirror.

Last edited:
nthat.gif
  Class A.

Last edited:
Ninja what in the world does TM shoes have anything to do with your rant? You're seriously knocking a 17 year old kid cause he wore some damn jordan fusions :rolleyes

I hope that wasn't directed at me. I haven't made any excuses and I'm doing fine in life. In fact, I haven't seen many (if any) in here complaining that they aren't where they want to be because of their skin color. All I see is people pointing at an unfair playing field. You can ignore it if you want, ignorance is bliss. But some of us take notice.

That doesn't mean we aren't working as hard as we can or we're not happy with where we are in life. Just means some don't think everything is fair and balanced and would like to discuss it.

So what are you really talking about?

Last edited:
My only problem with all this;

There's nothing wrong with blue collar work.

Don't sit here and try and snub your nose at it.

All I see is people pointing at an unfair playing field. You can ignore it if you want, ignorance is bliss. But some of us take notice.

life isn't fair, what else is new, are we gonna mope around and blame skin color or are we gonna work and be da best people we're gonna be?
Where do you get this notion that because a person acknowledges racial bias it means that they're not working at being the best people we can be?

How does it hinder our pursuit of achieving all we can achieve?

very good interview..kinda emotional..

funny that this woman identifies as a BLACK HISPANIC.  i swear I never heard the terms blk/wht hispanic before this trail...

Thread is off the rails wow :lol: , classic TOTTY candidadte for sure

True colors have been shown bro's ain't no denying it, threads like this let you know who you're dealing with.

Bill O'Reilly?

roll.gif

When is the last time you picked up a book that deals with issues as such?

For instance...

Race, Law, and the American Society 1607 - present.

Read that muchacho.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, this is entertaining.

Posting gold chains. Posting yambs at mom's crib. 29 years old and working on an Associate's. All these things are fine and well as long as you're not using them to validate where you're at in life. But you did just that.

Deplorable. Don't know how they do it in the DR, but in America you're losin', b.

Yes, we know you don't care and that we're all "suckas", but just wanted to let you know that we're laughing at you.

Thanks for the Saturday AM laughs, sir. :lol:

Twerp dusted off da "read a book" quip
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Trayvon Martin is dead, Zimmerman is not guilty,

Time for da self hating minorities to move on and

Figure out why 73% percent of black kids are born

Bastards in modern society... STOP BLAMING

**** on race...
I guess you ain't gon learn today...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, this is entertaining.

Posting gold chains. Posting yambs at mom's crib. 29 years old and working on an Associate's. All these things are fine and well as long as you're not using them to validate where you're at in life. But you did just that.

Deplorable. Don't know how they do it in the DR, but in America you're losin', b.

Yes, we know you don't care and that we're all "suckas", but just wanted to let you know that we're laughing at you.

Thanks for the Saturday AM laughs, sir. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You've said/done a lot of ignorant *** **** on NT over the years, but your recent posts are the pinnacle.  

Like I said, we're laughing at you. 

:rofl:

O'Reilly?  :lol:

Bill O'Reilly took self hating minorites to da cleaners

& his *** got posted on WSHH, all things considered

I say thats mission accomplished.

instead of worrying about

Black unemployment spiking under da watch of

Your homeboy Obama, ya wanna use Trayvon's

Carcass as a excuse to why ya self hating ******

Aint doing **** in 2013 blaming it on skin color...

i've avoided posting in this thread because i'm still not over trayvon's death and how the trial was mishanded. but ninjahood is a clown. he's so insecure and transparent. it's really something else.

it's like he's deflecting his sense of racial inferiority by going out his way to disrespect blacks every chance he gets. he's talking about he never had racist experiences? maybe because he stays confined to the heights which is 1,000% dominican. probably went to school there his entire life and rarely leaves. why don't you take the 1 to midtown and tell me you don't experience racism? chelsea? e. vil? or are you just saying it to create more of an argument?

the division among black minorities (african americans and hispanics) is too ironic because we're all still in the same boat. spanish people are so consumed by their own culture that they somehow think they've been dealt a better hand. the entire spanish culture is a deviation of african culture (music especially). whites will never look at you as an equal, no matter how hard you reject your complexion. you're only playing yourself.
you disgust me with your abundance of ignorance....

D E L U S I O N A L 

Aye...

Ninja would have been great for...

Chico and the Man...ol kissing *** to the establishment type dude. 

Keep going it's entertaining.

Till this day there's slavery going on, look at all the immigrants working for less than minimum wage in all the plantations collecting tomatoes, oranges, etc etc. I guess that **** doesn't matter right? Give me break - for someone with a college degree sometimes you come across really ignorant! 
No sir. They voluntarily chose to criminally cross the border to make less than minimum wage. That's not slavery. That's not even indentured servitude.

Blame da Trayvon Sympathizers making excuses

For a race baiting affair because people who dont

Dont eat & sleep on da race card kepted in funky

And said Zimmerman was not guilty based on self

Defense regardless of race.
Let me ask you a question?

Was the Civil Rights movement necessary?

Twerp dusted off da "read a book" quip :lol: :smh:

**** on race...

Is your dad in your home?

No sir. They voluntarily chose to criminally cross the border to make less than minimum wage. That's not slavery. That's not even indentured servitude.in yo
Got em ... Leave bait long enough and a rat would eventually take a bite ...

So you really think all those working in the field are individuals that voluntarily CROSSED the border?

It's obvious you DON'T know anything going on in your country.

This go directly into slavery/human trafficking/indentured servitude/fear (all of them). However, I'm not going to get into it ...

Last edited:
Aye JJ...

That's the same thing the teacher told Malcolm when he said he wanted to be a lawyer. 

Last edited:
Twerp dusted off da "read a book" quip :lol: :smh:

**** on race...

Juror b29 eights kids are all bastards and she is Puerto Rican.

After this statement( and many others ) I can't see how anyone can continue to converse with you. It's obvious how you feel about trayvon and others like him (black people. Which is why you can't sympathize for a dead child.

Back
Top Bottom