R.I.P Trayvon

Twerp dusted off da "read a book" quip :lol: :smh:

Trayvon Martin is dead, Zimmerman is not guilty,

Time for da self hating minorities to move on and

Figure out why 73% percent of black kids are born

Bastards in modern society... STOP BLAMING

**** on race...

Juror b29 eights kids are all bastards and she is Puerto Rican.

After this statement( and many others ) I can't see how anyone can continue to converse with you. It's obvious how you feel about trayvon and others like him (black people. Which is why you can't sympathize for a dead child.

I dont sympathize with people who use race as

A weapon to combat criticism.

:lol: :smh: at thinking you know me to make assumptions

On what i "feel about"

Last edited:
Yes, we are in Niketalk and most people in here share the same mutual hobby of sneakers. However, there are more than a few people in here (General) that rarely if ever go back to Jordan/Nike threads. That's a fact - I guess you are to intelligent to understand that ...

Genious IQ. LMAO ....

You are pathetic my little dude - 34 and arguing with a kid.

:lol:

Have a nice day little boy

Coming from a black fellow talking about BOY - SMH!

and the assumption you just made - no words for it. You probably think I was talking about me huh? Dumb dumb dumb ...

Just keep em coming - Pathetic!

Last edited:
:lol: what happened here?

(still didn't my questions from the bottom of page 326 answered by those that wanted to "converse" but I expected as much)

Willie Lynch Letter has been proven to be a hoax
I didn't authenticate the letter ...

I said, maybe you can find a better excuse. The content in the letter made more interesting points and give alternate theories than what the genius was try to give.  

This is my last post in here. 

I'm out.

Man. I love NikeTalk and the diverse group of people it has. I've gotten things I never would of been able to before with the help of unselfish members who have nothing to gain from helping me. We've come together and donated thousands of dollars to help after events like the earthquake in Haiti, earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and starvation in Somalia. I didn't think there would be this many people who are insensitive to the unfair treatment and judgment of other human beings on here. Almost credulously.

It's never been an us versus them thing. That would be backwards. I have a lot of friends who are white. I'm not one of those cornballs who refers to any of them as "my white friends" either. They're just friends. I honestly feel like this teen was unfairly profiled while walking back home with a can of Arizona and a pack of Skittles to watch the All-Star game. If he wasn't, why else was he followed? Not only that. There is documented evidence of Zimmerman's prejudice that people want to gloss over or not acknowledge whatsoever.

It's disgusting that people can tell others to just deal with unfair treatment. Did ninjahood ever address the question of if the civil rights movement was necessary or if he thought Dr. King and Malcolm were "complainers"? (No one is comparing themselves to either one before someone goes there.)

It might be that time though. The last several pages are just ninjahood asking people what his Johnson tastes like. :x

Back
Top Bottom