R.I.P Trayvon

Wait, so the trainer was marketing "Zimmerman classes" on his gym's website?

How does the prosecution not address this during cross examination?
Because, I think it was put up after his original testimony.
But, didn't he just commit perjury? Shouldn't he be going to jail?
yeah he might get booked.
laugh.gif

Looks like they're going to let him skate...from testimony, could he still get charged or is it irrelevant now?

Last edited:
The police aren't supposed to profile based on race, even though they do...so why is this dude who doesn't even know the streets to his neighborhood doing it?

If I'm driving drunk and I kill my passenger. I'll probably be convicted of his death. Even though I had no intent, it was a mistake, MY mistake. Zimmerman intentionally pulled the trigger and set the entire course in action. A kid is dead. It wasn't an accident. Zimmerman wasn't walking down the block and tripped and his gun discharged.

I don't care if you want to call it murder 2 or manslaughter, but none of this **** would have happen if it wasn't for Zimmerman. Trayvon would be enjoying his summer right now.
SO VERY WELL SAID BRO :nthat: TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!!

Last edited:
Why would I want to take classes with a trainer that trained a guy that got whooped.
Even though I don't believe trayvon beat him up GZ at all.
Most people think he got whooped,so why would I want to have this man train me.

That man is disgusting not tact at all.
This is a joke to all of them, a child is dead smh

Why would I want to take classes with a trainer that trained a guy that got whooped.
Even though I don't believe trayvon beat him up GZ at all.
Most people think he got whooped,so why would I want to have this man train me.

That man is disgusting not tact at all.
This is a joke to all of them, a child is dead smh
And we are supposed to believe a man, who inspires to be a police officer, was totally helpless against a 17 year old...Sure.

Have they said if the ATF agent will testify yet?
I believe the judge would allow the ATF agent to testify, but now the prosecution is trying to see if the agent is willing to testify or see if his schedule will allow him to testify.

I don't think they're trying to sell more training sessions if that's what you mean. I think they're doing that because they had an influx of calls from people (like many in this thread) that have made this trial their lives since it began. So as soon as the real trial is over, yall can continue to have your own trial.

What? >D

but there's no charges for being a vagina that can't fight and had to resort to a gun to save his life. (if that's what you're implying)
Shut up. You guys on this board argue over the dumbest things. Guys on this board like you stay going back and forth with other guys over trivial bs.  Female acting dudes...

I'm sick of people who want to argue for the sake of arguing derailing threads around here. I can't even lurk in peace. 

Shut up. You guys on this board argue over the dumbest things. Guys on this board like you stay going back and forth with other guys over trivial bs.  Female acting dudes...

I'm sick of people who want to argue for the sake of arguing derailing threads around here. I can't even lurk in peace. 

SMH arguing just to argue for real.

Not that I thought the prosecution had a chance of getting a 2nd Degree Murder conviction in the first place, but at this point it's really clear that they did a terrible job with this case.

It's almost as if they figured they could come into court and everyone would buy what they were selling. They didn't get their hands dirty at all, and if they did, they sure haven't shown it. If the defense is getting dirty, you can't just sit back and take the high road. They left so much stuff untouched it seems.

Meh....oh well. Zimmerman was gonna walk from 2nd Degree Murder regardless, but it would've been nice to see some passion and real lawyering from the prosecution in such a high profile, important case. Those dudes peaked during opening arguments when buddy came out with "******g punks". Been on a downwards spiral ever since. :lol:

How does the defense team not scan the 30-40 people in the courtroom each morning to ensure no witnesses are in there? Pretty stupid mistake of them. Although honestly his testimony barely matters.

I don't think they're trying to sell more training sessions if that's what you mean. I think they're doing that because they had an influx of calls from people (like many in this thread) that have made this trial their lives since it began. So as soon as the real trial is over, yall can continue to have your own trial.

Please do not quote me in this thread anymore.

Thank you.

It seems a lot of people are hung up on second degree murder... Even if he's not convicted of that, there is a lesser included charge of manslaughter which carries a 25 year sentence as well. The prosecution doesn't just need to prove 2nd degree murder or he walks...

Edit: Also aggravated assault is included

Last edited:
It seems a lot of people are hung up on second degree murder... Even if he's not convicted of that, there is a lesser included charge of manslaughter which carries a 25 year sentence as well. The prosecution doesn't just need to prove 2nd degree murder or he walks...

Even though the state hasn't done the best job. I think their closing will be strong enough to get him on manslaughter.

Even though the state hasn't done the best job. I think their closing will be strong enough to get him on manslaughter.
so he has other charges besides 2nd degree so he can get manslaughter charges as well???
ok i thought they went all out and just went for 2nd degree

so he has other charges besides 2nd degree so he can get manslaughter charges as well???
ok i thought they went all out and just went for 2nd degree

The jury has the option of manslaughter or aggravated assault if they feel like there is not enough evidence to find him guilty of second degree murder.

So since there were robberies, its ok for anybody to aggressively approach another person on the street at night?

So if George Zimmerman was walking down the street at night, it would be okay for Trayvon Martin to aggressively approach him and ask him what he was doing?

Never did I say it was ok...I said I understood why they did it

If robberies occurred in his neighborhood and the alleged suspects were black teens who got away....It would play to the jurors rationale that maybe thats why he was following him as a neighborhood watch...and maybe thats why he said "They always get away"

And not just because he was some random black kid

Motive is one of the most important things in murder cases. So explaining his mindset is important

Never did I say it was right tho

Last edited:

Indeed. Still doesn't excuse the state's less than stellar job, IMO.

So since there were robberies, its ok for anybody to aggressively approach another person on the street at night?

So if George Zimmerman was walking down the street at night, it would be okay for Trayvon Martin to aggressively approach him and ask him what he was doing?

Never did I say it was ok...I said I understood why they did it

If robberies occurred in his neighborhood and the alleged suspects were black teens who got away....It would play to the jurors rationale that maybe thats why he was following him as a neighborhood watch...and maybe thats why he said "They always get away"

And not just because he was some random black kid

Motive is one of the most important things in murder cases. So explaining his mindset is important

Never did I say it was right tho

So then was Zimmerman's motive right or wrong?

Back
Top Bottom