R.I.P Trayvon

There hasn't been a single piece of evidence pointing towards a racist motive though.

Do you really believe that GZ would have called the police or even payed attention to TM if he was a white kid wearing a hoodie?

Everybody knows why he followed Trayvon. Some people just wanna play dumb and act like it doesn't exist or play devils advocate for no reason.

some people want to play dumb and not read cartune's post...

inb4 "cornball brother"

or are we going to act like prejudice isn't natural or legal?

Is that you Don West?

So it's cool to call the cops AND follow a black man with a loaded gun cuz he fits the description to you?

Ya'll can keep playing dumb.

never said it was right.

I'm saying it's not illegal. people are focused on the wrong things.
and if you want to focus on certain things, might as well see both sides.

Last edited:
There hasn't been a single piece of evidence pointing towards a racist motive though.

Do you really believe that GZ would have called the police or even payed attention to TM if he was a white kid wearing a hoodie?

Everybody knows why he followed Trayvon. Some people just wanna play dumb and act like it doesn't exist or play devils advocate for no reason.

inb4 "cornball brother"

Is that you Don West?

So it's cool to call the cops AND follow a black man with a loaded gun cuz he fits the description to you?

never said it was right.

I'm saying it's not illegal. people are focusing on the wrong things in this thread.

We know this son. :lol:

Some of yall just wanna play devils advocate, we get it.

inb4 "cornball brother"

Is that you Don West?

never said it was right.

I thought that was illegal singling someone or people out because of race...............

Wait, so the trainer was marketing "Zimmerman classes" on his gym's website?

How does the prosecution not address this during cross examination?

Because, I think it was put up after his original testimony.
But, didn't he just commit perjury? Shouldn't he be going to jail?

Last edited:

inb4 "cornball brother"

Is that you Don West?

never said it was right.

I thought that was illegal singling someone or people out because of race...............

in certain jobs... not personal life.

inb4 "cornball brother"

Is that you Don West?

never said it was right.

in certain jobs... not personal life.
I think it's illegal in general. Damn where's that nt lawyer dude I forget his name

Because, I think it was put up after his original testimony.
But, didn't he just commit perjury? Shouldn't he be going to jail?
Man this case is CRAZY are most trials like this cause man this stuff be better than what's in TV. This is that real reality t. :lol:

They did. The defense objected and now they're at the bench.
What about the lying white lady who testified and lied just now????

It looked like they were getting ready to bring up the tweets, but after meeting with his team, they backed off.

it's what you said... that he's a vagina that couldn't win a fight.
I was asking for your thoughts but anyhow...Zimmerman said Trayvon saw his gun and then said "You are going to die tonight, HOMIE", reached for his gun and thats when zimmerman grabbed for his gun and shot Trayvon...Now people....When has any unarmed person told an armed person that they were "going to die tonight, HOMIE"? It would make sense to be in possession of the firearm before making such a bold statement, doesnt it?

The police aren't supposed to profile based on race, even though they do...so why is this dude who doesn't even know the streets to his neighborhood doing it?

If I'm driving drunk and I kill my passenger. I'll probably be convicted of his death. Even though I had no intent, it was a mistake, MY mistake. Zimmerman intentionally pulled the trigger and set the entire course in action. A kid is dead. It wasn't an accident. Zimmerman wasn't walking down the block and tripped and his gun discharged.

I don't care if you want to call it murder 2 or manslaughter, but none of this **** would have happen if it wasn't for Zimmerman. Trayvon would be enjoying his summer right now.

The question everybody wanted to know is why GZ was following TM so aggressively.

If its true that the neighborhood had been dealing with robberies it plays more to the mindset of not only the community but the untrained "Neighborhood Watch"

You can even spin it that TM probably was on edge too because of the same reason which is why he might have tried to defend himself.

Phase 2 is the altercation

Which is what Im guessing you agree with me on. He should pay for killing TM but dont act like Phase 1 doesnt matter anymore because the evidence is showing more motive and an explanation towards GZ's mindset

I hope that's sarcasm, Wow
U know what it could vary by state but profiling I thought generally was illegal

harassment,

if he was a cop, but he wasn't.

and in any case you said "singling someone out", that's not necessarily profiling, that could mean a lot of things.
idk man I just hope the family gets justice. I couldn't imagine going through the pain of losing one of my kids. Especially when it all boils down to it he lost his life over nothing just walking home

The police aren't supposed to profile based on race, even though they do...so why is this dude who doesn't even know the streets to his neighborhood doing it?

If I'm driving drunk and I kill my passenger. I'll probably be convicted of his death. Even though I had no intent, it was a mistake, MY mistake. Zimmerman intentionally pulled the trigger and set the entire course in action. A kid is dead. It wasn't an accident. Zimmerman wasn't walking down the block and tripped and his gun discharged.

I don't care if you want to call it murder 2 or manslaughter, but none of this **** would have happen if it wasn't for Zimmerman. Trayvon would be enjoying his summer right now.

The question everybody wanted to know is why GZ was following TM so aggressively.

If its true that the neighborhood had been dealing with robberies it plays more to the mindset of not only the community but the untrained "Neighborhood Watch"

You can even spin it that TM probably was on edge too because of the same reason which is why he might have tried to defend himself.

Phase 2 is the altercation

Which is what Im guessing you agree with me on. He should pay for killing TM but dont act like Phase 1 doesnt matter anymore because the evidence is showing more motive and an explanation towards GZ's mindset

So since there were robberies, its ok for anybody to aggressively approach another person on the street at night?

So if George Zimmerman was walking down the street at night, it would be okay for Trayvon Martin to aggressively approach him and ask him what he was doing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom