Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he should walk. If those idiots thought it was a good idea, that is on them.

Yes, I am victim blaming
True. If people really studied the Bible they would no not to do this. Whether you believe in God or not it never says to eat poison. :smh:

All of these false prophets being exposed. Good they all need to be. People need to wake up and stop blindly following these guys who claim they are a man of God. :smh:

Serious Question:

When someone sneezes, do you say "Bless You"?

from webby d.-

Definition of BLESS

: to hallow or consecrate by religious rite or word
: to hallow with the sign of the cross
: to invoke divine care for —used in the phrase bless you to wish good health especially to one who has just sneezed
Never. I say nothing.

I think people say it out of common courtesy and not what it actually means.

I mean if you sin you go to hell. if one sends you over then you might as well sin a lot. get into VIP down there in the eternal sauna

In theory, I wonder if presidents can get into Heaven

Not according to the Babble, Matthew 19:24 "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Since most Presidents are in fact, rich.

‘Christian Researcher’ Has A Head-Spinning New Doomsday Prediction

A self-declared Bible “researcher” and conspiracy theorist who has predicted a number of failed doomsday dates is trying a new tack. Instead of giving a date, he’s giving a range.

David Meade, whose views fall well outside mainstream Christianity, told the Guardian that the biblical “rapture” will take place at some point between May and December of this year. When that happens, the world won’t end but rather the faithful will be plucked off the Earth, leaving the rest behind for seven years of tribulation. Then, he said, there will be 1,000 years of peace and prosperity before the world actually ends, which would occur by the year 3025, give or take.

Crackpot.jpg

so people can believe in a higher power or god
with no definitive proof
but thinking there may be aliens is crazy
now i dont necessarily mean
little green or gray men
but beings not of earth
I agree with this

People want to believe in God though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back