Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we still expose em to sex, drugs, rock and roll and gratuitous violence from an early age or nah?
Individuals may be ****** up (may be a generation on a social level) but a whole lot less of killing in the name of religion, religious based laws that discriminate, religious based laws that maim/execute/torture/c&u punishment, etc.

My library has every Richard Dawkins book. Y'all mess with him? Or should I go straight to Sam Harris

A televangelist’s flu-season advice: ‘Inoculate yourself with the word of God’

It’s not the first time Copeland — who told her viewers in the video that “Jesus himself gave us the flu shot” and “redeemed us from the curse of flu” — has insisted that people put their health in God’s hands. She once bragged during a conference that she and her husband did not need prescription drugs because the Lord heals all illnesses, according to the Associated Press.

“To get a vaccine would have been viewed by me and my friends and my peers as an act of fear — that you doubted God would keep you safe. … We simply didn’t do it,” former church member Amy Arden told the AP at the time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-with-the-word-of-god/?utm_term=.ba4799f90404

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/me...ing-community-dry-photos-emerge-230k-bentley/
d6b4907b-8d1e-4485-b50c-390f0aef1740-jpeg.2058549

taken from another thread

I can see the humor in it while not finding it funny.

The approach has its appeal but that guy isn't particularly one of the better younger (youngish?) comedians out there.

How isn't that what superstitious believers would call being possessed by the devil and those playing along behavior of those possessed by demons? :lol:

Nah man, if you just listen to the audio you'd swear it was some comedian doing his act :lol: :smh:

The people there CLEARLY know it is a joke, but folks are supposed to take that for face value?

htg designs htg designs , you gotta defend your folks man. WTF is this stuff

The people there CLEARLY know it is a joke, but folks are supposed to take that for face value?

htg designs htg designs , you gotta defend your folks man. WTF is this stuff
Saw this earlier. Wasn't gonna say anything, but since you asked:

Galatians 5:22-23. It says, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law." Fruit of the spirit are the characteristics and behavioral traits of one filled with the Holy Spirit. You can tell one is filled by the spirit if they possess these qualities. The last one, Self Control, shows that those folks in that video are not filled with the spirit because they are out of control. Nothing's wrong with laughter, but there is no profitability for the unbeliever or weak in Faith to be strengthened or edified by that display.

Those are misguided sheep under a shepard (Matt17:15) that places value of sensationalism and spectacle over biblical truth. It creates more confusion, division, and pushes people away from following Jesus/ Yeshua because of the foolishness carried out under the guise of Christianity. Those congregant are the type who look to man to lead them than God and place their faith in anothers' scriptural interpretation instead of seeking a deeper understanding with the mind they were blessed with. Definitely not Christ like.

That was horrible. Turned a damn talent show in to an inquisition of belief.

Suck a she's so young and just got that natural no reason to belief fiction reason.

The question of where do we come from is ******* irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom