PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think your girl don't notice you trying to be Superman putting on the cape and "performing" for her and laughing with her girlfriends about it.

I mean, if you like it, you like it, but there's a thin line between having fun and disrespecting yourself.

:lol:

Dude was prolly serious when wrote this too.

laugh.gif

You either do it or you don't kspar.

One day after being so close to it all the time. Tongue gonna wander on you b. Make sure she cleaned herself up at least first. Don't be licking no crust marks out the booty.
worried about tasting feces, yet you eating out of the place is comes from. That smh logic

im on your side of the fence but damn this post is filled with alot of hate. what if they enjoyed it? and what if these are their wives/legit gf? and not a casual jo

Its not even hate but be a man, what are you doing eating your own sperm? Dont matter if she likes it not.

Thats a gateway activity and borderline ayo

I eat da p I'm ayo sure if that makes you feel better.

Your username to post content is out this world
nothing wrong with eating the P. But tasting sauce bruh..... thats gay

*typical response: WHY YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT ANOTHER MAN DOES?

*LET HIM LIVE

*YOU INSECURE B

*THATS WHY YO CHICK CHEATING ON YOU CAUSE YOU AINT DOWN WITH THE DOO DOO BROWN

Last edited:
:lol: why are yall so concerned with what this man does with his woman and the status of his sexuality?

We are having a discussion, no?

No, you're attacking dudes for what they do behind closed doors with the women they chose to spend their lives with. It's a bit absurd, like it's passing the lulz line to being personal.

I've been guilty of that **** myself. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Last edited:
Its funny how you guys post on a message board but want to be judged by the things you say.
I don't think anyone is upset or annoyed with you judging anything. Different strokes for different folks. It's a message board with different opinions that's what makes the forums so great. :pimp:

I see the side for not wanting to eat booty or vagina. You have your reasons to not do the things you do. Others have their reasons for why they do or don't do things.

Last edited:
No, you're attacking dudes for what they do behind closed doors with the women they chose to spend their lives with. It's a bit absurd, like it's passing the lulz line to being personal.

I've been guilty of that **** myself. Maybe I'm just getting old.
bruh, its not closed doors if you talking bout it freely here. Ain't nobody would have known unless they said. Now with whats been said, some yalls posts in this thread explains  your other posts in other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom