PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that I think about it, I tried to eat it after using lube and smashing .. tasted horrible, can't be worst than that right?
i gave my buddy some shared pleasure condoms in da orange wrapper and i guess his girl gave him dome after she slipped it off of him and she got this horrible rash around her mouth.

i dont rock rubbers but that stuff they put on it tastes like crap and will mess you up if you so happen to be allergic to any of the nonsense they put on it.

This guy.
laugh.gif

In that case, anal sex with a woman is gay and touching your own meat, by your logic, is gay.

*shrugs
Ayo activity. Matter fact looking at your own meat might be considered ayo
bet thats the reason why he sits down while taking a piss. 

now that I think about it, I tried to eat it after using lube and smashing .. tasted horrible, can't be worst than that right?

i gave my buddy some shared pleasure condoms in da orange wrapper and i guess his girl gave him dome after she slipped it off of him and she got this horrible rash around her mouth.

i dont rock rubbers but that stuff they put on it tastes like crap and will mess you up if you so happen to be allergic to any of the nonsense they put on it.

Lmao, sorry. This thread is outta nowhere with the laughs tonight.

A lot of women secretly crave "different" though. The same old gets boring to EVERYONE, women included. So I spice it up when I'm giving her dat Hickory Farm breh.

And something about the smell of an armpit when it's nice and oniony... :evil:

Crazy thing about reading this my homie was smashing a girl who'd want him to not put deodorant cause she loved the smell of sweaty pits very serious it was like a turn on for her

I've never eaten the P after busting. Never even crossed my mind. She gets hers then i get mine and then we clean up and pass out.

I'm moderately wild and I could myself getting a lot wilder with a SO. Esp since I've done wild stuff with non-gf's (blame it on the alcohol)

Guess I've rustled some jimmies

Others agree with me in that its "different" to do what yall doing eating sauce and raw bootyholes. But thats your business. Keep on swaggin fellas

tumblr_mfh7xyoRY81qkcm1fo1_500.gif

Guess I've rustled some jimmies

Others agree with me in that its "different" to do what yall doing eating sauce and raw bootyholes. But thats your business. Keep on swaggin fellas
laugh.gif

It's a forum.

Everyone is going to have different opinions on what is "different" and what isn't.. or what's gross and what isn't.

I can completely see why most would think it's gross, though 
roll.gif
.. the world is made up of all different peoples that have their likes and dislikes.

pimp.gif

roll.gif
no jimmies rustled bro....

I take it you just haven't met THAT woman yet...someday young grasshopper.
nope not married yet bruh. Guess thats what married life is all about. Eating your own cum and diggin in your wife's booty hole for pellets

laugh.gif

It's a forum.

Everyone is going to have different opinions on what is "different" and what isn't.. or what's gross and what isn't.

I can completely see why most would think it's gross, though 
roll.gif
.. the world is made up of all different peoples that have their likes and dislikes.

pimp.gif
Aye as long as you respect that I'm in entitled to my opinion, I'll respect your opinion. Classic act move right there on your part Carver.

U exagerating tho.... :rofl:

You are so appalled by something so normal amongst couples it's seriously HILARIOUS Bro

This thread seems to take a whole bunch of unexpected turns.
i know right... but like i said.. i have been married for awhile and limits on how nasty we get.. i never busted and tasted it or even put my face near it after... even the wifey doesnt try to kiss me after she swallows or even ask... she loves to taste her self though... :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom