PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
More pro tips?

I gotta keep some things in the bag man. :lol: Gotta have some trade secrets to pass down to my future son one day.

Pro Tip:

Don't fap and you will have more stamina than you thought you could ever have. Don't fap for over a year and your sex drive goes back to teenage mode. srs Watch your life points on your bust-o-meter level up a couple of supers once/if you do it.

I gave up fapping over a year ago.
:pimp: Brolic BEEN dropping knowledge

Admittedly I eat the redbox, lick da butt (if squeaky clean), lick armpits (if no deoderant), eat the choch after I bust and in the middle of intercourse sometimes, etc.

No dambs.

It's my nut... *shrugs... just like touching my meat is allowable, touching my sauce is too. I'm not down there tryna taste it after I bust though. I'm just putting the icing on top of the pipe I laid.

ALL WITH MY GF, obviously. No JO has ever gotten that treatment. Hell, my ex-wife didn't get it like that.
bruh... you lick armpits.... what in the world man..........

And I'm not even ask about the other stuff you mentioned....

Some yall just be different man..........

Last edited:
Admittedly I eat the redbox, lick da butt (if squeaky clean), lick armpits (if no deoderant), eat the choch after I bust and in the middle of intercourse sometimes, etc.

No dambs.

It's my nut... *shrugs... just like touching my meat is allowable, touching my sauce is too. I'm not down there tryna taste it after I bust though. I'm just putting the icing on top of the pipe I laid.

ALL WITH MY GF, obviously. No JO has ever gotten that treatment. Hell, my ex-wife didn't get it like that.

Strong username to post content ratio

I can't judge scholar about licking armpits, that's some fetish I've never wondered about, but I eat butt...like tongue ***** the hole...I eat it after I nut in it too...no damns given, women love that dirty freaky ***

A lot of women secretly crave "different" though. The same old gets boring to EVERYONE, women included. So I spice it up when I'm giving her dat Hickory Farm breh.

And something about the smell of an armpit when it's nice and oniony... :evil:

Last edited:
To each his own but...

I can't judge scholar about licking armpits, that's some fetish I've never wondered about, but I eat butt...like tongue ***** the hole...I eat it after I nut in it too...no damns given, women love that dirty freaky ***
Bruh...... LOL DB taken to a whole other level. You on some other stuff  bruh.

A lot of women secretly crave "different" though. The same old gets boring to EVERYONE, women included. So I spice it up when I'm giving her dat Hickory Farm breh.

And something about the smell of an armpit when it's nice and oniony...
devil.gif
LOL bruh. Farts cool, but armpits nah

Yeah, that's a whole nother level licking armpits. But I ain't eem mad do your thang baby. I buffet on da booty hole who am I to judge.

gucci-mane-arrested-again-500-300x337.jpg

hold up hold up HOLD UP............................. :x he said even after he nut in it?? :x aw hell.. :x fam thats OD to the max im a freak too but DAMB SON :x tongue ****** the hole was already pushin it :x
thats wild as **** fam :rofl:

i rarely eat the box though so yeah... to each their own ... :lol:

steezy boutta make sure his girl remember forever "steezy taught me" "steezy taught you well.." :lol:

Last edited:
These are these dudes wives and long term gfs though. Can't knock them exploring every mother ******g thing. They prolly **** on each others chests.

Someone hack you steezy?

You know Ninja wouldn't approve....

Chicks have told me dudes slurp their own nut. Usually older cats with a young thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom