PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are these dudes wives and long term gfs though. Can't knock them exploring every mother ******g thing. They prolly **** on each others chests.
bruh its sauce and that sounds suspect as hell and dirty. If you finish, you finished, but why taste your own product? Thought only the homos did that unless some of dudes is homos...

SMH NT just be taking it too far. Thirst is quite literally real(and they drinking their your own sauce!!!! SMH)

Last edited:
Far from desperate....sometimes you gotta switch up the flow of things and your partner sure as hell appreciates it.

I ain't pooping on nobody's chest bruh.. :lol:

It's not like the movies some of y'all watch. Ain't no one getting under their girl and catching everything that drops out :lol: you lick da klit and you ain't near the hole your juices leaks from..But if a little get on my tongue am I gonna get grossed out by my own sauce? Hell nah

Last edited:
Far from desperate....sometimes you gotta switch up the flow of things and your partner sure as hell appreciates it.

I ain't pooping on nobody's chest bruh..
laugh.gif
idk man. You eating "da poo poo" and eating the sauce. Just off man. SMH, but do you I guess.

"thirst" is a super stupid word to throw around in this case. These are these guys SO's. I notice pretty much all the married cats on nt go all out like that. Im not knocking what goes on between two consenting married adults. It aint for me though. And not yet Steez, not yet.

why when Steezy say it then it finally clicks? like 3 other dudes just said they do the peaches and cream thing a page back :lol:

It's not like the movies some of y'all watch. Ain't no one getting under their girl and catching everything that drops out :lol: you lick da **** and you ain't near your juices. But if a little get on my tongue am I gonna get grossed out by my own sauce? Hell nah

i cant even kiss on the lips after she give me dome :lol: cant do it fam

Last edited:
Some of y'all stallions b.

4-5 times in an hour or two? Dafuggg

Last edited:
It's not like the movies some of y'all watch. Ain't no one getting under their girl and catching everything that drops out :lol: you lick da **** and you ain't near your juices. But if a little get on my tongue am I gonna get grossed out by my own sauce? Hell nah

i cant even kiss on the lips after she give me dome :lol: cant do it fam
If it's swallowed **** we making out after. Tongue sucking the whole shibang

Don't think your girl don't notice you trying to be Superman putting on the cape and "performing" for her and laughing with her girlfriends about it.

I mean, if you like it, you like it, but there's a thin line between having fun and disrespecting yourself.

Don't think your girl don't notice you trying to be Superman putting on the cape and "performing" for her and laughing with her girlfriends about it.

I mean, if you like it, you like it, but there's a thin line between having fun and disrespecting yourself.
 right on bruh.

See the funny part is that yall do all this dumb **** trying to keep her, afraid that she will leave you if the sex gets boring.

Point is doing this aint gon stop her from sexing another man if she not happy...

When she's tired and bored of you eating your own sperm then she cheats on you. You're gonna be sick and feel like a chump for playing yourself.

:lol:

You either do it or you don't kspar.

One day after being so close to it all the time. Tongue gonna wander on you b. Make sure she cleaned herself up at least first. Don't be licking no crust marks out the booty.

See the funny part is that yall do all this dumb **** trying to keep her, afraid that she will leave you if the sex gets boring.

Point is doing this aint gon stop her from sexing another man if she not happy...

When she's tired and bored of you eating your own sperm then she cheats on you. You're gonna be sick and feel like a chump for playing yourself.
If she's gonna leave you she's gonna leave you. Most of the stuff said about that were jokes don't know if you got them or not.

No one is doing it to keep their lady people are doing it cause their girls might like it. What your girl likes isn't what all girl likes. What my girl likes another girl might slap the **** out me for trying on her.

If you don't do it you don't do it. Ain't no one telling you you gotta eat her butt :lol: don't do it if you don't want. With that said some of y'all needa stop worry about what another man is doing to put it down on his woman. We're just here to share stories :lol:

im on your side of the fence but damn this post is filled with alot of hate. what if they enjoyed it? and what if these are their wives/legit gf? and not a casual jo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom