Put Me On To Boat Shoes

Originally Posted by DL2352

If I was to get some boat shoes and money wasn't an issue...

visvimamericana01.jpg
pimp.gif
FIRE.

I was thinking about buying a pair of boat shoes a while back, but I went with a slightly more formal shoe...

Nordstrom carries Sperrys right? How much do they usually go for? And which is better, Sperry or Sebago? And how's the sizing?

Sperry's run for 75 bucks. I bought a pair for work last year. They're great for work, and casual/club wear.

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

Sperry's run for 75 bucks. I bought a pair for work last year. They're great for work, and casual/club wear.
you can get them for a lot cheaper. got two pairs last year at the las vegas outlet store for like 30 each
pimp.gif

Dudes wear these??
smh.gif

i've got suckered into some trends but i'll be damned if i ever wear these
laugh.gif

Used to wear these back in the 6th grade. The only brand to have back then was Eastlands.
Now there's tons of manufacturers jumping on the bandwagon with lots of variety.

Boatshoes are a timeless look. They aren't for everybody, but are a good look with or without socks for
true casual wear.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Sperrys?! Only if your old as !%!%....lol

Sebago are much better but the best boat shoes are Minnetonka.....step your game up....seriously

Item_948MAIN.jpg

pimp.gif
Info on these?
Word these are the best shoes posted so far.
too bad you will never be able to set foot outside in them

Not correct, they make outdoor hard soled versions of them too...the ones pictured are the driving ones which can also be worn outside...I should know andthey're sick quality, hand crafted in a range of different leathers and not expensive

/thread

I have Sperry CUps on now. They're on finishline.com for like 20$, but the black ones are still full price at 75$.
xl0657916pea.jpg

xl0657940bwn.jpg

xl0862615blk.jpg

i got a pair of white rockport ones from marshalls for like 30 a year and a half ago and I love them. They are mad comfortable, i didnt know they had socks forthem ill look into that cuz i really dont like wearing them without socks.

And since when did kanye make it cool to wear these, i bought them because i like them not because of some rapper

Originally Posted by domc03

Originally Posted by geminifly

405268b3ad2391dcfdfe335e66f3afb8ed4b3aae.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just got those at Dillards like 3 weeks ago for like $30
now i've been looking for a black pair with a white sole
Word? I didn't think they sold Lacoste at Dillards. If so, that's news to me.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Dudes wear these??
smh.gif

i've got suckered into some trends but i'll be damned if i ever wear these
laugh.gif
smh.gif
why can't dudes wear them? you too cool for em?
laugh.gif
and trend?
indifferent.gif

Im thinkin about coppin the minnetonka drivers as everyday shoes... does anyone know how they hold up? Also do they fit true to size?

GUNNA GET IT

illphillip

I can't co-sogn w/ that.

I @+%* w/ boat shoes. I don't like wearing a lot of 'dress shoes' and I have a lot of clothes that I won't wear Timbs/sneakers with. Idon't particularly care for Wally's anymore so boat shoes, and smilar type shoes/ loafers are perfect.

Real talk, I'm gonna cop some man ugg boots next winter.

Already have the Sperry's from last spring on deck.

Back
Top Bottom