Put Me On To Boat Shoes

I hear you. That's the thing, what should I look for in a shoe that doesnt scream sneaker? Just Jack Purcell-like shoes?

Busted out my Sebago's today...felt good too

RL makes a nice lookin' loafer as well. Never checked for Rockport--Sperry's....hmmmm, I just like sebago better. I'd cop a solid color Sperry thojust cuz they are cheaper.

i got the black ones,
john-varvatos-converse-jack-purcell-2.jpg

john-varvatos-converse-jack-purcell-4.jpg

jackpurcell_patent.jpg

All in all, there are plenty of similar styles you can wear with jeans for a night at the club, but thats just my opinion. Just most of the clubs i go to arevery hectic and alot of people dancing and your shoes always end up getting stepped up and scruffed.

These will be my next beaters
fashionpickups2.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Those all black ones are really nice, do you know where I could get a pair?

IM not sure where you can find the all black ones now, it was a 08 john varatos converse jack purcell collab. But you can check out converse.com or even typein jack purcells in google and there are plenty of other styles that might interest you.

i thought when poeple 21+ go to clubs, hard bottom shoes were an obvious choice???

loafers boat shoes? w t f kida club you goin to?

ill post my second pair later

but this pair is the ones i just got

sperry-cup.gif

and why dont they have these for men?
AAAACws2oF4AAAAAADe_Xg.jpg

AAAAAs0aYk8AAAAAAUSFuw.jpg

or in the the bright plaids?

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

sperry-cup.gif

if you like them, just get the womens up 1.5 sizes. Who cares?

I had these but took them back, I didnt think id rock them enough because id always have to wear solid shorts

Belk

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

sperry-cup.gif

if you like them, just get the womens up 1.5 sizes. Who cares?

I had these but took them back, I didnt think id rock them enough because id always have to wear solid shorts

Belk

ya bro but im a 14 i dont think they make a 15.5 or 16 or even 15 in womens but good looking out

anyways here they are lighting is bad so me at work wearing them last summer i really dont care if you flame i have been wearing polo and colored shorts andpants for along time and chicks like it so my flame suit is on

363296813.jpg

363296814.jpg

like everyone else has been saying not really a trend they have been around for quite some time i think i have always had a pair for like 5 years im 20 now btw

I've always had a pair of these. I recently bought from Rockports for 24.99 at Marshalls.

Originally Posted by illphillip

This !+*+ is comedy. Shoes like these were straight sucker status in the 80's. For herbs only.

Now Kanye got y'all thinking that dressing like a math teacher is hot.

I remember when Urban America used to dictate the trends. THEY used to bite off US.

Now we bite off them? Looking like bikers, and geeks and !+*+? Replacing AF1's with Vans and this nonsense?

What parts of the game is this?
How you mad over clothes
roll.gif
roll.gif
?

OP if you want an all black pair of boat shoe's and are in NYC go down to soho and check out V.I.M.'s, David Z. and Shoemania or something likethat...it's all on broadway starting from 8th street. I think I spotted some all black nubuck suede sebago docksides either at v.i.m.'s or David Z.It's worth checking out those spots for boat shoes.

Sperrys are crack funny thing is when I was in HS we were dirt poor and the only pair of shoes I could afford was a 20 pair of topsiders on sale from dillardsthis was like 04' people thought I was trying to be pretty or different
laugh.gif
but didn't. Think I was just poor.

I need to get another pair, after wearing them for some long I needed a break, but I ready now
glasses.gif

just copped these a couple weeks ago

on the hunt for these....they belong to Ty of LDRS1354 (DonJuan513)

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

forget Nike,Vans, and all those other shoe companies that put out boat shoes... SPERRY"S IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO
I'm a little confused...
Earlier on in the thread, page 4, reply # 76: http://niketalk.yuku.com/sreply/4644022/t/Put-Me-On-To-Boat-Shoes.html
Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

black people dont wear boat shoes.....thats just wack
Either you're racist, or had the quickest change of heart in a 2-3 month span.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom