Put Me On To Boat Shoes

i'm gonna try shoe carnival first they normally have some idk if they will have navy ones though. if not just gonna go to some of the department storesaround here.
then if all else fails search online

yeah i wanna find them in stores though, which i haven't seen.
if i can't then i'll order them

i think sperry's and boat shoes in general are wack but i love these adidas porto's i picked about about 3 years ago...

157n5tl.jpg

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

i think sperry's and boat shoes in general are wack but i love these adidas porto's i picked about about 3 years ago...

157n5tl.jpg

arent those basically mimicking boat shoes?

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

How do topsiders and jack purcells fit?
True to size. Whatever you wear in say a Dunk(non-sb), then get that size.

i actually had to drop from a 13 to a 12 to fit in topsiders
Same here, I had to size down in chucks and topsiders one full size for that perfect fit.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

im considering adding one of these two to my little collection. I cant decide, I already have navy blue/white with carolina blue accent at the laces

3078.jpg

2142.jpg
I just copped the navy joints from Macy's and they go hard. The bottom pair looks a little too busy for me

Man i've been on a quest for some boat shoe's that look good on me. I tried on some Sebago docksides as well as the Sperry originals and i just didntlike them too much. I have a tan suede pair of Clarks Velocity boat shoes that are perfect but that was the only good colorway that it came out in and I canonly find them in the clarks stores because their not online or anywhere else.

My next stop is those timberland boat shoes.

I was thinking of getting the Ice colored Sperry Top sider originals, but then I found these. Hard decision? What do you guys think?

Shoes_iA48723.jpg

5007-372375-p.jpg

Sperry
Sanuk slip-ons (cheap, very light)
Montrail flip-flops
Nike running shoes

My rotation for the summer.

I slept on this thread. Sperry's are reallyl nice, I actually saw a patient yesterday wearing them and I was thinking to myself "those are hotshoes".
Im driving down to Florida and Grove city next week, what stores carry them? any outlets in florida (ft lauderdale)?

Back
Top Bottom