Put Me On To Boat Shoes

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

How do topsiders and jack purcells fit?
True to size. Whatever you wear in say a Dunk(non-sb), then get that size.

i actually had to drop from a 13 to a 12 to fit in topsiders

2iu6krb.jpg

The three essential colors you should have, mine have obviously seen better days though.

and boat shoes aren't a trend btw

I got myself some Navy sperry's most comfortable shoes ever, It's also great
when your out with a lady friend, cleans you up nice

Timberland's been impressing me with some of their recent releases...

pTBL-5755226dt.jpg
pTBL-5723382dt.jpg

Just a little change of pace from the typical boat shoe design.

Still, I'm spending the entire summer in flip-flops and these:

15497696_10_g

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

How do topsiders and jack purcells fit?
True to size. Whatever you wear in say a Dunk(non-sb), then get that size.

i actually had to drop from a 13 to a 12 to fit in topsiders

My best bet would be to try and find them locally. Cant recall seeing sperry's though.

Originally Posted by illphillip

This !+*+ is comedy. Shoes like these were straight sucker status in the 80's. For herbs only.

Now Kanye got y'all thinking that dressing like a math teacher is hot.

I remember when Urban America used to dictate the trends. THEY used to bite off US.

Now we bite off them? Looking like bikers, and geeks and !+*+? Replacing AF1's with Vans and this nonsense? Time to grow up homie.... Youncould still smoke weed sell crack and bust your gun in boat shoes.... But ask yourself one question??? Who am I ???

What parts of the game is this?

Phillip. I cant speak for others but I personally do not look to rappers or other celebrities to dictate what trends to follow. Actually, I'm not even afan of Kanye's I didn't even know he wore Sperry's. To your dismay we all don't live in the past.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

forget Nike,Vans, and all those other shoe companies that put out boat shoes... SPERRY"S IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO
I'm a little confused...
Earlier on in the thread, page 4, reply # 76: http://niketalk.yuku.com/sreply/4644022/t/Put-Me-On-To-Boat-Shoes.html

black people dont wear boat shoes.....thats just wack
Either you're racist, or had the quickest change of heart in a 2-3 month span.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

forget Nike,Vans, and all those other shoe companies that put out boat shoes... SPERRY"S IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO
I'm a little confused...
Earlier on in the thread, page 4, reply # 76: http://niketalk.yuku.com/sreply/4644022/t/Put-Me-On-To-Boat-Shoes.html

black people dont wear boat shoes.....thats just wack
Either you're racist, or had the quickest change of heart in a 2-3 month span.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm the same way, i can't front
embarassed.gif

i might have even posted in this thread or another one hating on boat shoes... now, i'm trying to be the first black dude around to start rockingthem
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

ill post my second pair later

but this pair is the ones i just got

sperry-cup.gif
i got these a couple days ago. i don't like them.

the color is a lot more "orangey" than how they look in the pic, and they almost look to sneakerish with the thick white midsole. maybe they need toget wet or something, to look more "weathered." i dunno.

im considering adding one of these two to my little collection. I cant decide, I already have navy blue/white with carolina blue accent at the laces

3078.jpg

2142.jpg

these possibly for work

3072.jpg

Nah sorry I can't rock with this. What do I look like trying to emulate the Skipper from Gilligan's Island?

I didn't like this look when average joe dudes were trying to crossover with the Ivy League look back in the day and I like it even less now with dudes whoswitched up their "street" fashion to be part of "the club."

i haven't bought any Sperry's since junior year in high school. but if i find the navy ones i will get them

Word i need navy ones, copped brown ones but im looking for them in navy....any idea where to cop?

Back
Top Bottom