Put Me On To Boat Shoes

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

ehhh people have been wearing these forever in FL so I don't rock with em. I'd rather get some Wallies.

This !+*+ is comedy. Shoes like these were straight sucker status in the 80's. For herbs only.

Now Kanye got y'all thinking that dressing like a math teacher is hot.

I remember when Urban America used to dictate the trends. THEY used to bite off US.

Now we bite off them? Looking like bikers, and geeks and !+*+? Replacing AF1's with Vans and this nonsense?

What parts of the game is this?
trends change. No matter what the trend now is older heads are always gonna be dissatisfied in some way shape or from, and that's with everything.

So you say. To some of us, lame will always be lame. Period. And for the record, I did rock the Timberland Boat Shoes with the THICK sole. These other jointsare straight lame.

Society is getting dumber. A lot of "dudes" I see now a days are half ##!!+. Not all change is good you know.

And anytime you're talking about "trends", you've already lost. Do you. Don't do "trends".

Sperrys?! Only if your old as !%!%....lol

Sebago are much better but the best boat shoes are Minnetonka.....step your game up....seriously

Item_948MAIN.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

ehhh people have been wearing these forever in FL so I don't rock with em. I'd rather get some Wallies.

This !+*+ is comedy. Shoes like these were straight sucker status in the 80's. For herbs only.

I remember when Urban America used to dictate the trends. THEY used to bite off US.

Now we bite off them? Looking like bikers, and geeks and !+*+? Replacing AF1's with Vans and this nonsense?

trends change. No matter what the trend now is older heads are always gonna be dissatisfied in some way shape or from, and that's with
everything.

So you say. To some of us, lame will always be lame. Period. And for the record, I did rock the Timberland Boat Shoes with the THICK sole. These other joints are straight lame.

Society is getting dumber. A lot of "dudes" I see now a days are half ##!!+. Not all change is good you know.

And anytime you're talking about "trends", you've already lost. Do you. Don't do "trends".

Right there is the irony.

To some, they might be the lamest of the lame.

To some, they're the hottest thing since sliced bread.

To others, you've grown up wearing them (Think people that live by the shores/beaches/islands)

Originally Posted by ireminisce

i prefer loafers.
ay, im moving on to some polo loafers myself, i have a pair of sperrys, but idk, they jus dont do it for me. prolly cuz i was quick to cop a pair.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Sebago are much better but the best boat shoes are Minnetonka.....step your game up....seriously

Item_948MAIN.jpg

pimp.gif
Info on these?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

must you be salty about everything?

i just need some comfy going out shoes and think boat shoes would fit my style.

jesus christ

QFT!!
Been feelin like this for a min now. Im tryin
to step out like Carlton with some swag (for
lack of a better word).

Also quoted on that other post. Dudes cool
and all, just seems so miserable. Havent seen
him make a positive post in years.
laugh.gif

Tryin to be a boss in these:

130290_1_alv.jpg

I got some sperry's 2 summers ago. 1. They are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own. 2. They go w/ damn near everything in the summer.

.......So for all of you that are bashing them,. asking "where s your LL Bean catalog," and claming you will "look like a frat boy"......

The problem with dressing nice is what exactly?? Go rock your crappy Fusions and look like moron. Grow up already

I have a pair from Rockport. They were more comfortable than the Sperry's I tried on.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Item_948MAIN.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Those are Minnetonka moccasins and they don't have a hard sole. It's all leather cuz it's for indoor use, but they have outdoor shoes as well.Their driving shoes are decent and cheap too.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Item_948MAIN.jpg

pimp.gif
Info on these?
Word these are the best shoes posted so far.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Item_948MAIN.jpg

pimp.gif
Info on these?
Word these are the best shoes posted so far.
too bad you will never be able to set foot outside in them

Can anyone tell me how they fit? I wear a size i wear a size 13 in regular basketball shoes, but im a 12.5. 12.5 is way too hard to find. And 12 is a bit snuggfor me.

Back
Top Bottom