PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by sole vintage

looks like the firmware is killing my ps3 (60gb) i cant read blu-rays movies i get error 80029940
Same here.(80 GB)
frown.gif

[h1]From Amazon
[/h1] [h1]Countdown to Black Friday[/h1]
As well as other video game deals

[h2]Buy a PS3 120 GB, Get a Select EA Sports Game Free*[/h2]For today only, when you purchase a PlayStation 3 120 GB you can get a select Electronic Arts sports title, from the list below, for free*.

Offer valid on November 20, 2009, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM Pacific time, when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per customer. To qualify, place both the PlayStation 3 120 GB system and one of the qualifying items listed below in your cart. The discount will be reflected during checkout.
*See rules and restrictions.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another deal, as we continue to countdown to Black Friday.
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]To make your selection, click the boxes to the left of the image. Then click the Add to cart button to place your order for the titles you selected.[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [td] PlayStation 3 120 GB
Sony
newest_version._V46894649_.gif

[table][tr][td]Our Price:[/td] [td]$299.99[/td] [/tr][/table]35 used & new from $279.99
In Stock
[/td] [td] FIFA Soccer 10
Electronic Arts
[table][tr][td]List Price:[/td] [td]$59.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Our Price:[/td] [td]$49.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]You Save:[/td] [td]$10.00 (17%)[/td] [/tr][/table]35 used & new from $49.00
In Stock
[/td] [td] NHL 10
Electronic Arts
[table][tr][td]List Price:[/td] [td]$59.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Our Price:[/td] [td]$56.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]You Save:[/td] [td]$3.00 (5%)[/td] [/tr][/table]38 used & new from $46.48
In Stock
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61ahA-zzmtL._SL110_.jpg[/img][/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Madden NFL 10
Electronic Arts
[table][tr][td]List Price:[/td] [td]$59.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Our Price:[/td] [td]$56.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]You Save:[/td] [td]$3.00 (5%)[/td] [/tr][/table]71 used & new from $41.99
In Stock
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

So.....

I may borrow my parents Wii next time I am home in preparation of Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers.

Game is looking crazy for a Wii title....
eek.gif

I bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare last night. No, not the second one, the first one.

I'm digging it. That scene where you are in the car with those guys and they drive you through the town then kill you was cool.

Haven't been online with it though.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare last night. No, not the second one, the first one.

I'm digging it. That scene where you are in the car with those guys and they drive you through the town then kill you was cool.

that part of the game had me like
eek.gif
when I first played it. Story in the first one beats out the second one, imo

quit game > turn off system > wait for red light > switch off from the back
pimp.gif

CECHL01 80gb model swapped for 500gb manufactured dec 08 bought in june 09

Originally Posted by HOVKid

3f92562eab96b2ae4f0d7e6905f63a7e2b80a6e.gif

Still, better late than never. "All Ghillied Up" is one of the greatest single player missions I have ever played.

[h1]Gamestop's Black Friday Deals[/h1]

[h2]Games retailer lists hardware bundles, software savings, and more.[/h2]

by Scott Lowe

November 20, 2009 - If you're anything like us, you've already begun fasting in preparation for the biggest day for eating of the year. But beyond making sure you have enough space to cram 15 pounds of turducken in your stomach, you should also be keeping an eye on the array of Black Friday ads leaking out this week in case you want to do some post-Turkey Day shopping. So far we've seen ads from Walmart, Best Buy, and Apple, and now Gamestop's Black Friday sales have hit the web, which include some pretty appealing deals on games, gear, and more. We've hand-picked a few highlights from each category, check them out:

gamestops-black-friday-deals-20091120110306027.jpg

Hardware
  • Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle - Includes games Pure, Lego Batman, and the choice of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Spider-Man: Web of Shadows for $299.
  • PlayStation 3 120GB Holiday Bundle - Includes LittleBigPlanet (Game of the Year Edition) and the God of War Collection for $299.
  • Pre-Owned PSPs for $79.99.
  • 4GB PSP Memory Stick Pro Duo for $19.99.
  • Energizer Xbox 360, PS3, or 2X Wii Controller Chargers for $19.99.
  • Pre-Owned DS Lites for $59.99.

Games
  • Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360) for $39.99.
  • Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) for $39.99.
  • Forza 3 (Xbox 360) for $39.99.
  • Gran Turismo 5: Prologue (PS3) for $29.99.
  • Wii Sports Resort with an extra Wii MotionPlus for $49.99.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

[h1]Gamestop's Black Friday Deals[/h1]

[h2]Games retailer lists hardware bundles, software savings, and more.[/h2]

by Scott Lowe

November 20, 2009 - If you're anything like us, you've already begun fasting in preparation for the biggest day for eating of the year. But beyond making sure you have enough space to cram 15 pounds of turducken in your stomach, you should also be keeping an eye on the array of Black Friday ads leaking out this week in case you want to do some post-Turkey Day shopping. So far we've seen ads from Walmart, Best Buy, and Apple, and now Gamestop's Black Friday sales have hit the web, which include some pretty appealing deals on games, gear, and more. We've hand-picked a few highlights from each category, check them out:

gamestops-black-friday-deals-20091120110306027.jpg

Hardware
  • Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle - Includes games Pure, Lego Batman, and the choice of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Spider-Man: Web of Shadows for $299.
  • PlayStation 3 120GB Holiday Bundle - Includes LittleBigPlanet (Game of the Year Edition) and the God of War Collection for $299.
  • Pre-Owned PSPs for $79.99.
  • 4GB PSP Memory Stick Pro Duo for $19.99.
  • Energizer Xbox 360, PS3, or 2X Wii Controller Chargers for $19.99.
  • Pre-Owned DS Lites for $59.99.

Games
  • Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360) for $39.99.
  • Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) for $39.99.
  • Forza 3 (Xbox 360) for $39.99.
  • Gran Turismo 5: Prologue (PS3) for $29.99.
  • Wii Sports Resort with an extra Wii MotionPlus for $49.99.
Got to be a typo, GT5 prologue for 29.99 is retail, most place sell it for 19.99 in Canada
SMH at gamestop, making record profits and cant even give some decent sales

- SMH also at the CEO of Activision, making also 50 million in less then 2 weeks
glasses.gif

Also Afro Samurai is 12 Dollars on Amazon.ca
http://www.amazon.ca/Namc...ie=UTF8&s=videogames

Is it me or are these juggernauts on mw2 hard to kill im doing special ops and I'm struggling like heck on veteran

Back
Top Bottom