PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

ive noticed that sony's going powervr for its sony ericcson phones and possibly the psp2 but no idea with its future console

boards all over think this rumor has absolutely no merit though
if true ...PowerVR did use to provide SEGA system with awesome graphics *shrug* only time can tell i guess

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Which PS3 do you have?

the first 80gb, that came with motorstorm 4 usb ports and expansion slot...

can i fix this issue on my own or will i have to wait another 2 weeks for these bastards at SONY?

proper english wrote:

this is making me wanna get rid of my 60GB model and copp a Slim.. i probably only popped in a PS2 game once of kicks anyway..

what makes you think the same wont happen wit a slim? just curious because i was gonna just pick up a slim instead of paying $150 to fix my 80gb...

US, November 19, 2009- One of the ways Sony plans to drive industry growth and profitability in the coming years is by expanding into the 3D market with itsPlayStation 3. During the company's conference meeting earlier this morning, Sony revealed plans to roll out a line of 3D-related products for your home,including a new series of televisions and Blu-ray players, and also plans to upgrade all PlayStation 3 consoles with a firmware update adding 3D capability byfiscal year ending March 31, 2011. In line with the company's 3D strategy going forward, Sony also plans to have ready 3D compatible software. Whether thatmeans entirely new 3D games or simply upgrading older titles remains to be seen. Sony CEO Howard Stringer hinted at this movement this past September, butdetails at that time were unclear. Sony has also yet to unveil pricing for its new 3D televisions, but it is assumed they could cost in upwards of $3,000during the initial launch.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1047594p1.html

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Which PS3 do you have?

the first 80gb, that came with motorstorm 4 usb ports and expansion slot...

can i fix this issue on my own or will i have to wait another 2 weeks for these bastards at SONY?

proper english wrote:

this is making me wanna get rid of my 60GB model and copp a Slim.. i probably only popped in a PS2 game once of kicks anyway..

what makes you think the same wont happen wit a slim? just curious because i was gonna just pick up a slim instead of paying $150 to fix my 80gb...

It seems the first gen systems (60's, 80's) are the few that are having issues....

From 2K:

THE BIOSHOCK 2 SPECIAL EDITION

Over the past few months, I have seen a lot of speculation around whether or not we would have a special edition for BioShock 2, and if we did, what would be inside.

This is the announcement many of you have been waiting for: There will be a BioShock 2 Special Edition.

The Special Edition will come in 13"x13" premium packaging with special art on both the slipcase and the box cover. Inside, you will find three posters featuring vintage ads from Rapture (rolled), a vinyl 180g LP featuring the orchestral score from the original BioShock, a CD containing the BioShock 2 orchestral score, a 164 page 8"x11" hardbound artbook chock full of developer commentary and, of course, a copy of BioShock 2.

This edition will be available on February 9th, 2010 for $99.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3 and $89.99 for Games for Windows LIVE and is limited to a single production run. You'll be able to preorder the Special Edition in most countries worldwide, starting now.

Stay tuned for the Official Unboxing for a closer look at the BioShock 2 Special Edition.

bioshock2se.jpg

That's my birthday, so you guys get a pool going...
smile.gif

On Playstation Home it says that I can ear some Florins for Assassins Creed 2, anyone know how?

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

On Playstation Home it says that I can ear some Florins for Assassins Creed 2, anyone know how?

I promise you it won't be worth the valuable time you waste on that sink-hole.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

I promise you it won't be worth the valuable time you waste on that sink-hole.

I just read abt it and they said they want me to buy assassins creed 2 stuff for my home, take pictures and send it to the forum, and I may have a chance.$+!#!!!!!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

US, November 19, 2009- One of the ways Sony plans to drive industry growth and profitability in the coming years is by expanding into the 3D market with its PlayStation 3. During the company's conference meeting earlier this morning, Sony revealed plans to roll out a line of 3D-related products for your home, including a new series of televisions and Blu-ray players, and also plans to upgrade all PlayStation 3 consoles with a firmware update adding 3D capability by fiscal year ending March 31, 2011. In line with the company's 3D strategy going forward, Sony also plans to have ready 3D compatible software. Whether that means entirely new 3D games or simply upgrading older titles remains to be seen. Sony CEO Howard Stringer hinted at this movement this past September, but details at that time were unclear. Sony has also yet to unveil pricing for its new 3D televisions, but it is assumed they could cost in upwards of $3,000 during the initial launch.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1047594p1.html
eek.gif
I just took a survey for this yesterday... I didn'tknow it was for Sony..

from electronictheatre.co.uk

[h2]Resident Evil 5 DLC Release Schedule & Gold Edition Announced[/h2]
Thursday, 19 November 2009 17:13 Man Pac Industry News - Industry News

residentevil5blip.JPG

Last week Capcom revealed that the hugely successful Resident Evil 5 for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 would receive new Downloadable Content (DLC). Today, Capcom have confirmed plans to release two new downloadable episodes, a host of new costumes, and a new The Mercenaries Reunion mode, featuring eight new playable characters and weapon load-outs.

All of this content will be available for download via Xbox LIVE and PSN next year. For those Resident Evil fans who prefer a box copy, Capcom has also announced that there will be a Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition retail release that will include the original game plus all additional content, making this the ultimate Resident Evil 5 experience. Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition is suggested to be available across Europe for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 at a competitive price, though no price details have yet been confirmed.

Previously only seen during cut-scenes of the original Resident Evil 5, the first new episode titled Lost in Nightmares, finds BSAA agent, Chris Redfield, working with his
residentevil51.jpg
partner, Jill Valentine, as they investigate Ozwell E. Spencer's hideaway. Spencer, the evil mastermind and co-founder of Umbrella Corporation, has been
concealing a new evil deep within the basement of his mansion. Chris and Jill discover this grotesque evil standing in their way as the two enter deeper into the catacombs beneath the mansion. Simultaneous with the release of Lost in Nightmares new costumes for Chris and Sheva will be made available, allowing the player to experience Resident Evil 5 with a fresh new look and feel through both game play and cut-scene playback.

A refresh of Mercenaries Mode, The Mercenaries Reunion, gives players new playable characters and weapon load-outs which provide players additional challenges as they aim to shoot down as many enemies as they can within a limited time. Each piece of downloadable content will contain two new playable characters Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition will feature all eight.

Please see below for a release schedule for all additional Content:
[table][tr][td]
Platform
[/td] [td]
DLC:
[/td] [td]
Planned release date
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Lost in Nightmares
[/td] [td]
17 February
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Costume Pack 1
[/td] [td]
17 February
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Episode 2 (title TBA)
[/td] [td]
3 March
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Costume Pack 2
[/td] [td]
3 March
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
DLC:
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
PS3
[/td] [td]
Lost in Nightmares
[/td] [td]
18 February
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
PS3
[/td] [td]
Costume Pack 1
[/td] [td]
18 February
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
PS3
[/td] [td]
Episode 2 (title TBA)
[/td] [td]
4 March
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
PS3
[/td] [td]
Costume Pack 2
[/td] [td]
4 March
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
RESIDENT EVIL 5: GOLD EDITION
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Disc + download token
[/td] [td]
12 March
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
PS3
[/td] [td]
All content on disc
[/td] [td]
12 March
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Wonder what characters will be added..(Hunk?!)

I just traded my PS3 in for a 360. So here's a Bad Company Beta code I don't need

3LNP-G3BK-HM8H

Sorry Sony, maybe next-gen
eyes.gif

do most of u guys leave ur ps3s on standby or do yall turn the power off from the switch in the back when away?

i just had 2 consecutive power outages, was so scared it was gonna short circuit my system. i just leave that thing on standby when im sleeping or away now,dont know if its good for the console though.

Back
Top Bottom