PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by nnarum

No, 360 wasn't mentioned... I was referring to the PS2 as MJ... PS3 following in his footsteps, IE being hand selected...

Nevermind...
laugh.gif

Fine. 360 is a post knee injury Grant Hill. That is as far as I am willing to go.
laugh.gif
grant hill - ankle injury

penny - knee injury

and referring to the PS2 as MJ -
pimp.gif

well ain't this a *#%+@, I get my PS3 back from the service center on Friday rite.. pop in MADDEN10 today, the piece of %##$ freezes and now it won'tread any games............... FML!

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

well ain't this a *#%+@, I get my PS3 back from the service center on Friday rite.. pop in MADDEN10 today, the piece of %##$ freezes and now it won't read any games............... FML!

this is making me wanna get rid of my 60GB model and copp a Slim.. i probably only popped in a PS2 game once of kicks anyway..

Via psinsider.e-mpire.com

Sony In Talks With Mozilla?
fireFox-XMB.png

We recently received a tip from a source very close to Sony who says that they have been in talks with Mozilla lately about possibly porting firefox over to the PS3. That said, our source made sure to point out that they were unsure if any deal had actually been reached at this point, but it is great news none the less considering the complaints Sony has been getting about the lack of reliability with their current built in PS3 web browser. Throwing firefox into the mix would give PS3 the ultimate advantage when it came to internet functionality. I know I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for this one, and PSInsider will be sure to bring you any updates to this rumor as they become available.

My Take:
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

fireFox-XMB.png

We recently received a tip from a source very close to Sony who says that they have been in talks with Mozilla lately about possibly porting firefox over to the PS3. That said, our source made sure to point out that they were unsure if any deal had actually been reached at this point, but it is great news none the less considering the complaints Sony has been getting about the lack of reliability with their current built in PS3 web browser. Throwing firefox into the mix would give PS3 the ultimate advantage when it came to internet functionality. I know I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for this one, and PSInsider will be sure to bring you any updates to this rumor as they become available.
My Take:
eek.gif

This NEEDS to happen.

The PS3 browser is hot +*++@#! basura.
smh.gif

HAHAHAHAHA........So ive been playing the ps3 soo many days without charging the controller and ive been using the usb cord for it to charge my cell phone.

So i still wanted to play without plugging in the controller with the short cord.........so when i had the ps3 on, i left it connected to my laptop sittingnext to me, and the damn thing is still charging while im playing the game.

i know thats probably stupid, but now, i dont have to keep it connected to my ps3 if it needs to be charged, lol.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

fireFox-XMB.png

My Take:
eek.gif
This NEEDS to happen.

The PS3 browser is hot +*++@#! basura.
smh.gif

Truth, if this happens,

So, we got cross game chattin now wit this update?

So I just updated my ps3. Why are some friends on my list outlined in red as opposed to the regular gray color?

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So I just updated my ps3. Why are some friends on my list outlined in red as opposed to the regular gray color?
User changeable gamer-card colors.

[h2]First Tony Hawk: RIDE reviews are… mixed[/h2]
November 19th, 2009 @ 03:43
By Nathan Grayson

tonyhawk.jpg

The first reviews of Tony Hawk: Ride have started to trickle in, and sprained ankles and bruised egos seem to be the name of the game here. Well, mostly. So, is this the large plastic, skateboard-shaped nail in the Tony Hawk franchise's coffin? Let's take a look.
G4 and Planet Xbox 360 both conducted their reviews at a day-long event last weekend. According to G4, though, they had plenty of time to finish the game.

If you happen to come across any more reviews of Tony Hawk's latest effort, drop us a line and we'll add them to the list.
[h2]
Report: LA Times says Activision has third team working on CoD
[/h2]
November 18th, 2009 @ 21:13
By Stephany Nunneley

callofduty.jpg

According to a report from the L.A. Times, Activison has a third team working on the Call of Duty series, but fails to mention which studio has been handed the task or what it entails.

Apparently, Infinity Ward and Treyarch just aren't enough.
As Activision seems to be discovering this year with Guitar Hero, there's danger when a title is overexposed with too many iterations. Nonetheless, the publisher has aggressive expansion plans for Call of Duty. Although Infinity Ward and Treyarch have produced sequels in alternating years since 2005, the publisher now has a third development studio working on future versions.

Over on Kotaku, the site reminds us that CEO Bobby Kotick has "publicly expressed this thoughts on a massively-multiplayer online take on the series" and how CFO Tom Tippl says the company is looking into "additional online monetization models" for the franchise - so it could be anything, really.

The site also mentions that n-Space works on the portable versions and Certain Affinity helps out with Treyarch's multiplayer maps. Then there's studios Raven, High Moon, and the newly formed Sledgehammer, which all have experience with FPS games.

So again, it could be any one of these, or a new studio entirely.

We'll send a mail off to Activision and see if anyone gets back with us

whats goin on fellas....havent been here in a while

picked up assassins creed 2........game is great.....ign gave it a 9.2 n gamespot gave it a 9.0
yall should def check it out.

question for u guys........does anyone know how to mod ads control?

11/16/09 WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Sony has chosen the GPU for the next generation PlayStation.

We can officially reveal in this world exclusive that SCEI has officially chosen the Imagination Technologies currently in development PowerVR Series 6architecture for it's next generation PlayStation console scheduled for 2012 worldwide deployment.

The PlayStation 4 shall use a high end variant of the Series 6 line. Performance, specifications and features are at this time unknown. The Series 6 shallreceive an official announcement from IMGTEC sometime in 2010, with initial models targeting the smartphone and netbook sector.

It is believed that Sony has gained exclusive rights to the technology for the console space.

IMGTEC's PowerVR technology uses an advance technique called TBDR which can outperform a competing IMR product from nVidia/ATi by 3-5 fold whilstmaintaining equal die size and price point. TBDR was the primary reason the SEGA DreamCast was capable of such astonishing graphical feats as early as 1998.

Interestingly SCEI has also chosen IMGTEC as the graphics provider for their next generation PSP. That particular product shall however be using the Series5XT.

Mr Zachary Morris

http://fgnonline.webs.com/

hmmm....havn't heard about PowerVR for awhile ...remember seeing it while booting some SEGA games
laugh.gif

ive noticed that sony's going powervr for its sony ericcson phones and possibly the psp2 but no idea with its future console

boards all over think this rumor has absolutely no merit though

Back
Top Bottom