PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by toine2983

Proshares wrote:

Need to keep PS+. How much is it?

$18 for 3 months subscription

$50 for a year subscription

I got the 3 month subcription back in March but thanks to the Welcome back package that doesn't expire until August.

I'll probably upgrade to a year when this subscription ends.

I'm glad I did the year subscription on the first day it came out last June. With the extention and everything, mine won't expire until almost December!

Via Twitter

Insomniac revealing new IP at EA press conference
776351620.png

Via Konami.com

Metal Gear and Zone of the Enders collections will be downloadable
mgs265.jpg

The KojiPro special E3 site reveals one tantalizing piece of information about the Metal Gear Solid and Zone of the Enders collections: they'll be available for transfar directly from Xbox Live Marketplace and PSN. So if you feel bad about having another boxed copy of Metal Gear Solid 3 in your house after buying both the standard and Subsistence versions ... at least you won't have another box this time. The Metal Gear Solid set is due in November; ZOE follows sometime in 2012.

The website also has plenty of other information about the collections. Think you know it all? Have you heard Hideo Kojima tell you about it? Have you seen an awkward hug between Kojima and 8-4's Mark MacDonald? Then you haven't transfarred everything about it.

You can find that video, along with entirely too many words about transfarring, comparison screens between the PSP and HD Peace Walker, and the SD and HD MGS2, here.

Not sure if this bit of news was posted, anyways, ill be buying the actual game/case.

Via YouTube.com

SoulCalibur V - Official E3 Trailer

The first one was a classic, sits among the top fighting games of all time, since than, the series has not been the same. This looks to be straight to the discount rack.

Hmm, saw some information about Battlefield 3 on the site a fellow NTer posted a page back. All that info on MW3, and barely anything for BF3. Can't wait to see what happens at E3 tomorrow!
pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]New Battlefield 3 Gameplay Shows Why Frostbite 2 Will Pressure Call of Duty[/h1]

05/30/2011 Written by Zak Islam
closeAuthor: Zak Islam Name: Zak Islam
Email: [email protected]
Site: http://twitter.com/ZakIslam
About: See Authors Posts (1542)

feature-Battlefield3-Combat.jpg

Electronic Arts had been teasing gamers with snippets of Battlefield 3 gameplay footage, followed by a 12 minute videoof pure gameplay. DICE, meanwhile, has treated fans to some more newgameplay of the forthcoming shooter in a behind the scenes video.

New gameplay footage of Battlefield 3has managed to find its way into a behind the scenes video of DICE’sstudio. Included in the video – apart from the fresh gameplay – thereare numerous interviews from the studio behind the hotly anticipatedshooter, which is planned to go head to head with Activision’s Modern Warfare 3.

Thefootage, released by EA for their “PWNED

can the ps3 do system link? i want to connect both of my ps3's to 2 different tv's and play co op on dead nation.. i do not want to do it over a local lan network because my router sucks and it lags even on a local lan network connection which is a shame....

Really impressed with Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

If anyone wants a new take on the FPS shooter experience pick it up. It's not just run around from place to place and kill people. There's a cover system that I didn't use, the stealth system is awesome, RPG elements for upgrading are there, the story is very well told and there are a ton of side missions and things to do. Plus, you can roll up to anybody and just punch them out or shoot them in the head. Obviously, this is not without consequence but it's still damn fun
laugh.gif

Drawbacks are that the ammo system was poorly thought out (picking up weapons yields 1 bullet
grin.gif
), character models and animations look like they're from 2003, and it is very difficult even on normal. I still encourage people to at least rent it if you are a fan of the first person, RPG, and/or stealth genre.

The +%+$... I skimmed through like 12 points on that 18 minute video and saw NO gameplay, +%*!%! was just talking the whole time?? SMH...

Man...the Reapers in InFamous are pissing me off.
mad.gif

The first one was a classic, sits among the top fighting games of all time, since than, the series has not been the same. This looks to be straight to the discount rack.
You buggin..Soul Calibur 2 is easily the best one in the series.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man...the Reapers in InFamous are pissing me off.
mad.gif

Why them boys gotta be so deep tho?
30t6p3b.gif

Count me in as being excited for E3, that's mostly due to my anticipation for an official announcement of GTA V however. I do want to see more of the new SSX as well

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Really impressed with Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

If anyone wants a new take on the FPS shooter experience pick it up. It's not just run around from place to place and kill people. There's a cover system that I didn't use, the stealth system is awesome, RPG elements for upgrading are there, the story is very well told and there are a ton of side missions and things to do. Plus, you can roll up to anybody and just punch them out or shoot them in the head. Obviously, this is not without consequence but it's still damn fun
laugh.gif

Drawbacks are that the ammo system was poorly thought out (picking up weapons yields 1 bullet
grin.gif
), character models and animations look like they're from 2003, and it is very difficult even on normal. I still encourage people to at least rent it if you are a fan of the first person, RPG, and/or stealth genre.
Glad to hear this. I want this game. 

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

yall hyped for E3?

legooooooooooooooooo

*Raises hand*

*raises hand*Too bad I won't get to catch the conference live, since it's gonna be way too early over here. Might only get to catch the Sony conference live.
laugh.gif
Looking forward to EA's lineup. Hopefully, I wake up to some good news.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom