PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

All I want is an update for Kingdom Hearts 3.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

All I want is an update for Kingdom Hearts 3.
ohwell.gif

You want a legit update?

Here it is, there's concept art and about 300 pages of scenario written. There's maybe 2 or 3 full 3d models of characters and not a single piece of code has been written. Ask again in 5 years.

Versus will get something around TGS.

All hands are on deck working on Versus that's why KH3 has made little progress.

The big problem is versus has been in development for almost 7 years now and they're still changing stuff. Now they NEED it to go multiplatform to recoup costs so the game keeps getting re-tooled.

pimp.gif

This and the ICO HD collection will copped on 9/22.

Man This fall my wallet is going to be hurting.

I already know the following will be copped:

-ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus HD collection
- God Of War Origins HD collection
- Metal Gear HD Collection
- Zone Of Enders HD Collection
- Twisted Metal
-Batman Arkham City
- Uncharted 3
-PS Vita 3G Model
- Uncharted Golden Abyss

Not sure if Best Buy America is doing this, but Best Buy Canada / Future Shop is doing E3 games pre-order special.

Pre-order 1 game get $10 off, 2 games get $15 off each, 3 games get $20 off each. Basically if you get 3 it's buy 2 get one free for $59.99 games.

Pre-ordered Uncharted 3, Fifa 12 and MW3 for PS3. Had previously pre-ordered BF3 and NHL 12 from EB games with trade in deals so I'm good for this year's releases!

SupremeApe, heads up on this deal. It applies to games announced/previewed at E3.

PSP GoW collection is probably my favorite piece of news from Sony's conference..I don't own a PSP so it's good to finally be able to own all GoW games on one platform. Honestly it's the only thing that surprised me..Most of the stuff were games set to be released, not a bad thing, but expected.

Holy crap PS Vita is ill..Great price as well.

The PS Vita is nice and all but most of the time, the first release of a new console always has a lot of bugs. so I'll wait for the Vita 2.

via Engadget[h4][/h4]
[h4]Sony's 24-inch 'PlayStation' 3D display first hands-on![/h4]
By Sean Buckley posted Jun 7th 2011 12:02AM

We knew you were dying to know what Sony was planning with those stereoscopic multiplayer display patents last year, so we took a look at Sony's new PlayStation-branded 3D display,just for you. True to its schtick, the stereoscopic displaysimultaneously displays two separate full screen images, hidden behindthe smoke and mirrors of active shutter 3D technology -- whilesuffering only a minimal amount of ghosting. Thedual-full-screen trick will only work with PlayStation 3 gamesspecifically programmed to make use of the feature, and although nonehave been announced yet, we wouldn't be surprised if pack-in title Resistance 3 is compatible. Staff couldn't say if the games featured in the demo video, Motorstorm Apocalypse and Wipeout,would be updated to support this feature. While the demo units we sawperformed their trick reasonably well, visible ghosting and flat, mutedcolors give us some reservations about that competitive $499 price tag.

Sony PlayStation 3D Display

http://www.engadget.com/photos/sony-playstation-3d-display/#4198703

Well, it's a start.

EDIT:
Update: Sony has issued a press release (includedafter the break) with full specs: it's a 1080p edge LED lit LCD withtwo HDMI inputs, stereo speakers, an integrated subwoofer and claims tobe the first display at this size with "quad speed frame sequentialdisplay technology". The glasses charge via USB and will be availableat the same time as the screen this fall.
Nothing about it having a TV tuner. Oh well.

Should've waited for the Resistance 3 Sharpshooter bundle instead of the SOCOM 4 bundle.
ohwell.gif

via PlayStation Blog
Jun062011
[h1]NEW 3D Display and PS3 Accessories Debut at E3[/h1]
+ Posted by John Koller // Director, Hardware Marketing

PlayStation has long been synonymous with technology and innovation and with the upcoming launch of PlayStation Vita, this year is no different. In addition to delivering an unparalleled gaming experience with PS Vita,we’re expanding the PlayStation 3 offering with a number of newproducts that will bring you some of the most immersive gamingexperiences on the market.

Among the new technology unveiled at E3 is the 3D Display ,which features a 24

Jun062011
[h1]E3 2011: Introducing PlayStation Vita, Starting at $249[/h1]
+ Posted by Scott Steinberg // VP of Product Marketing

Just moments ago during our 2011 E3 press conferencewe proudly unveiled an incredible 2011 software lineup and amazing newPS3 peripherals, and also shed new light on our highly anticipatedhandheld gaming device, officially named PlayStation Vita(PS Vita). “Vita,

Originally Posted by NobleKane

was there any free movies to watch as part of the welcome back program?

i think there were some rentals but im not sure, maybe theyre always there and i just never noticed
frown.gif

im really looking forward to the cross-play features of Vita like wipeout and hustle kings so it was kind of unfortunate not to hear anything about it for little big planet or modnation
ohwell.gif

Had to do a double-take at NobleKane's sig to see if he answered his own question.
laugh.gif

And to answer your question, yeah, you have 3 free movies.
pimp.gif

Ghostbusters
Bad Boys
Final Fantasy: Spirits Within.

Back
Top Bottom