PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man...the Reapers in InFamous are pissing me off.
mad.gif

Why them boys gotta be so deep tho?
30t6p3b.gif

For real.
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes always rolling like 5-10 deep and they're accurate as hell. Then they always run away when you try to melee them.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i can't wait till e3 starts. i look forward to all 3 press conferences. sony will have a great showing

but nintendo will own e3 this year like they do every year, once they unveil their new console it's a wrap

and yall know it

I was 100% Nintendo until the PS3.

I'd cop another Nintendo system if it was tailored once again towards the hardcore gamer.

^^ yeah me too, i never owned a sony console until the ps3. the wii was underpowered

and didn't have much for the hardcore gamer, especially where third party games are concerned.

but from what i've been hearing they're going for the hardcore crowd this time around. and you know

their first party games are gonna be awesome as usual.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

but from what i've been hearing they're going for the hardcore crowd this time around. and you know

their first party games are gonna be awesome as usual.
Good to hear! I've got the day off so it'll be alllll E3

Wait, where have I seen a similar intro from...
indifferent.gif
not impressed with this Tomb Raider, I like how in certain parts she talks, moans, groans but her lips NEVER move.

Yeah I'm watching E3 on SPIKE & G4 TV.

AT&T U-Verse FTW
pimp.gif

I heard Directv & Time Warner cable dropped and no longer carry the channels.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Battlefield 3 looks average.
 Lets be real here.
Are you kidding me? Come on son.
roll.gif

What makes this game look any different than ANY other FPS in the last 5 years other than improved graphics?
I'll wait.

inFamous finally finished downloading this morning, Automatic Download FTW.
laugh.gif

Looking forward to the press conference tonight.

Back
Top Bottom