PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

so guys.. for those who care about me.. 
i found a guy that is willing to repair my PS3 for $35..

but since my problem is somewhat rare (video artifacting.. pink, distorted screen), he cannot guarantee success.. 

so, what should i do?  

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by PO2345

Empire, why you being an %%$ to them NT'ers man?
laugh.gif

PO

cmon now hes always like that

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

Finally finished DLing LittleBigPlanet, inFamous is probably going to take a day or so to DL.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The Automatic Download feature PS+ subscribers get isn't applicable to full games is it?

It is applicable to full games.

Just finish downloading all 5 ps3 games and 4 psp games. Thank you sony
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

Finally finished DLing LittleBigPlanet, inFamous is probably going to take a day or so to DL.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The Automatic Download feature PS+ subscribers get isn't applicable to full games is it?

pimp.gif
im at 40 percent on infamous and its been 2 days 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

can you play them all on the same psp or did you use 2 psp's. i tried to download

all four of the games using 2 different accounts but i got a message saying my psp was already activated

under a different account and  if i did download i would not be able to access content from my first account.

is there any kind of work around for this? any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm thinking about doing the free ps+ BUT after the month is over do I get to keep the free downloaded games like sonic or am I gonna need to keep ps+ in order to keep the game?

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

does nobody play black ops anymore?

I wanna trade it in.. where can i get the most money?

I'm not feeling la noire neither. i really want dead space 2 or portal 2.
Portal 2 =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Need to keep PS+. How much is it?

$18 for 3 months subscription

$50 for a year subscription

I got the 3 month subcription back in March but thanks to the Welcome back package that doesn't expire until August.

I'll probably upgrade to a year when this subscription ends.

Originally Posted by proper english

but since my problem is somewhat rare (video artifacting.. pink, distorted screen), he cannot guarantee success.. 

so, what should i do?  
if he is  only going to reflow the system, just get the slim

Question for those who traded in their ps3s to Amazon. Does not having the original box cut into the price. I have the Motorstorm PS3 with everything (manuals, game, and cables) but no box. They are offering up to $230 for it right now.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by proper english

so, what should i do?  
if he is  only going to reflow the system, just get the slim

30t6p3b.gif
i cant believe i paid Sony $150 the 1st time around for this #$%^

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

does nobody play black ops anymore?

I wanna trade it in.. where can i get the most money?

I'm not feeling la noire neither. i really want dead space 2 or portal 2.

I stay on that black ops
I still play Black Ops regularly, since I don't have MW2.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Better get that 15th prestige by November.
laugh.gif
Add me up.

Trying to delete content so I can find space for inFAMOUS and Wipeout.
laugh.gif

Anybody create a thread for E3 yet? Or we don't need one?

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

E3 is tomorrow! I can't wait to see what Sony has in store for us!
I know.

Link

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Sony Press Event To Span 5 Hours, Biggest Ever[/h1]

05/24/2011 Written by Sebastian Moss

Sony-E3-2011.jpg

Over the past few years, E3 press conferences have evolved, increasingly ditching dry sales talks that only an investor would enjoy and embracing the flashy, sometimes star studded, show that a game reveal truly deserves. Each year, Sony has managed to wow fans with huge surprises and breathtaking trailers, all packed into a couple of hours. This year, Sony will be doing something different, due to the huge number of games that are sure to be covered, and a major focus on the NGP, their E3 event will last a record breaking five hours. First up is the conference, and then there’ll be a special event afterwards.

Starting at 5PM (PST) on June 6th, the show will continue all the way until 10PM.

We’ll be there live at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena, covering the entire conference (we’ll be sure to drink a lot of coffee) as well as the “special event

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by NobleKane

iheartboost without a ps3? is this real life?
roll.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he sold it. A lot of people are heading over to the Box.

Or he's away from home.
nah boost already got a xbox that !@#$% is out and about trynna break up Kim and Kris
I was out of town for work, left the PS3 at home.
I have 4 games for 360; Call of Duty 4, Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV and Halo 3 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

E3 is tomorrow! I can't wait to see what Sony has in store for us!
I know.

Link

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Sony Press Event To Span 5 Hours, Biggest Ever[/h1]

05/24/2011 Written by Sebastian Moss

Sony-E3-2011.jpg

Over the past few years, E3 press conferences have evolved, increasingly ditching dry sales talks that only an investor would enjoy and embracing the flashy, sometimes star studded, show that a game reveal truly deserves. Each year, Sony has managed to wow fans with huge surprises and breathtaking trailers, all packed into a couple of hours. This year, Sony will be doing something different, due to the huge number of games that are sure to be covered, and a major focus on the NGP, their E3 event will last a record breaking five hours. First up is the conference, and then there’ll be a special event afterwards.

Starting at 5PM (PST) on June 6th, the show will continue all the way until 10PM.

We’ll be there live at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena, covering the entire conference (we’ll be sure to drink a lot of coffee) as well as the “special event

Back
Top Bottom