PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

CG trailer of Tomb Raider?

:checks date:

Yup, it's still 2011 folks.

30t6p3b.gif
I know. I'm definitely copping when it's released. My girl is a Tomb Raider fanatic and she is on the fence about this one because they're making it into a survival-horror game. I don't think she's seen the trailer yet, though.

Successfully downloaded Stardust and Dead Nation. Kinda sucks that after the download finishes you gotta download the updates for it. Like why couldnt this be done at the same time?

Played a little bit of Stardust. Thought it was cool. Dead nation still updating.

For those that are wondering, Stardust is like ~400 MB after updates. Dead Nation is ~1700MB (1.7 gigs) after updates.

which games did you guys get for the psp free game downloads?
i really could care less on any of these games because they seem really wack.
i would love your opinions so i can just choose 2 games out of the bunch.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I will try to never "brag" about my trophy level ever again, or maybe just throw a big "*" next to my level,  but who are you to tell me what games to play, and how to enjoy my PS3, Hyper?

Could one argue that people like you who are trying to maintain ridiculously high KDR in FPS' have ruined shooters?

And for the record, Megamind is twice as fun to play as Alone in the Dark: Inferno. Controls/graphics are much better.

Haven't tried Cars, yet.
roll.gif

You show me where I told you how to enjoy your PS3 and I'll buy that Hannah Montana game for you.

If you wanna play crap games to boost your trophy count, go ahead, I could care less.

I just think its funny that people will buy games just because they have easy trophies, and refuse to play great games because they have harder ones.

I wasn't directing anything towards you, or any other trophy @#+@# in this thread.

Finally done downloading and updating Dead Nation. Didn't know Dead Nation was like that arcade game in Black Ops. Not really a fan, but it's an interesting game.

Hey how big is the difference between the HD remakes and the OG games?

Like I am excite for FFX and X-2 but am wondering if there is a super big difference know what i mean?

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I will try to never "brag" about my trophy level ever again, or maybe just throw a big "*" next to my level,  but who are you to tell me what games to play, and how to enjoy my PS3, Hyper?

Could one argue that people like you who are trying to maintain ridiculously high KDR in FPS' have ruined shooters?

And for the record, Megamind is twice as fun to play as Alone in the Dark: Inferno. Controls/graphics are much better.

Haven't tried Cars, yet.
roll.gif

You show me where I told you how to enjoy your PS3 and I'll buy that Hannah Montana game for you.

If you wanna play crap games to boost your trophy count, go ahead, I could care less.

I just think its funny that people will buy games just because they have easy trophies, and refuse to play great games because they have harder ones.

I wasn't directing anything towards you, or any other trophy @#+@# in this thread.

Who in here refuses to play great games? I have never heard someone on NT or anywhere say, "You know, Demon's Souls/Portal 2/LA Noire/ect looks amazing, but the trophies might be to difficult. PASS"
Trophy level is like 2.

Haven't touched single player since like 08'

This is a hell of alot more disturbing to me then people playing through a game to get trophies. Multiplayer is what is ruining gaming.

It obviously belongs and is great in some games. But Ubisoft jamming it into Assassin's Creed? Publishers are trying to throw it in everygame now.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Who in here refuses to play great games? I have never heard someone on NT or anywhere say, "You know, Demon's Souls/Portal 2/LA Noire/ect looks amazing, but the trophies might be to difficult. PASS"

Must be an American thing because I hear it all the time.

Then again, I know a lot of hardcore gamers, so I guess that could be why I always hear it.

People I knew were refusing to play GTA IV, RDR and most sports games because the trophies were "too difficult".

I know about 5 extreme trophy %%%+%%.

They honestly need help, that's how bad it is.

One dude won't play any game with multiplayer trophies, and he damn near shot up a mall when Uncharted 2 added them.

I think he plays Portal 2, though, so maybe he changed his ways, or maybe just realized that damn near every game has multiplayer trophies in 2011.

One dude won't buy any game on release day because he needs to check the trophy guide on the forums to see how easy the game is to plat.

One dude needs to plat every game he owns or else he can't function properly, and wont play PSN games that don't have plats.

People addicted to video game achievements, man,
tired.gif

Sad day, my burnout paradise save file got corrupted. My only backup was from last month. I want to platinum it though so if anyone plays it then let me know. I need to do some timed challenges.
I'm loving InFamous and LBP so far and here are some NGP screens, man i can't wait for monday to come.

icFidg.gif

i7ILE.gif

icF9KM.gif

icFBSU.gif

MMO's are not my thing but i want to see how much they've changed when the PS3 version comes out. It's probably still free on PC

InFamous is hilarious.

It feels like an open world Uncharted with lightning bolts instead of guns.

Me gusta.

Back
Top Bottom