PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I tried to download the two games, and they disappeared for being able to download from the PSN store, but I can't find the games anywhere. I don't see them being downloaded or anything, even though I thought I dowloaded them. Anyone know what to do?

If I were you, I wouldn't look through this thread at all. Not even two pages back. That would be counter-productive.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

If I were you, I wouldn't look through this thread at all. Not even two pages back. That would be counter-productive.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Vancouver was losing at the time of those posts, I can't be held responsible.
But we did have 3 straight pages and about 6 posts answering both question just a couple pages ago....

But here it is again. 

Try going to Account Management/Transaction Management/Services List, then the SCEA Promotion List. I downloaded both my free PS3 games from there after being unable to on the store.

should I dl dead nation or that space ship game. I cant choose so I decided to let NT decide my fate lol

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by PO2345

Empire, why you being an %%$ to them NT'ers man?
laugh.gif

PO

cmon now hes always like that

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

Finally finished DLing LittleBigPlanet, inFamous is probably going to take a day or so to DL.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The Automatic Download feature PS+ subscribers get isn't applicable to full games is it?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I miss my PS3
frown.gif
iheartboost without a ps3? is this real life?
roll.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he sold it. A lot of people are heading over to the Box.

Or he's away from home.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I miss my PS3
frown.gif
iheartboost without a ps3? is this real life?
roll.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he sold it. A lot of people are heading over to the Box.

Or he's away from home.

nah boost already got a xbox that !@#$% is out and about trynna break up Kim and Kris

^
laugh.gif

Good looks on the free Sonic 2 game. Brings back memories. Graphics have definitely come a long way.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

does nobody play black ops anymore?

I wanna trade it in.. where can i get the most money?

I'm not feeling la noire neither. i really want dead space 2 or portal 2.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

does nobody play black ops anymore?

I wanna trade it in.. where can i get the most money?

I'm not feeling la noire neither. i really want dead space 2 or portal 2.

I stay on that black ops

Back
Top Bottom