PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

anyone else having issue download the free games? i clicked on and it seems to freeze then i get a error msg and cant download it again. Anyone else experiencing this

Check the last couple pages.

thx

SuN6l.png

MR8pm.png

from neogaf

With this revamp in HD, will it be PS3/Xbox Graphics, or will it be like the GOW Collection?

Thanks.

PO

Regarding that MGS revamp. MGS2 and 3 had completely different controls. The cameras were also different. I wonder if they'll keep fixed cams or free cam it like subsistence.

Dont remember seeing this posted

dscollector.jpg

The Dark Souls Collector's Edition will come in a metal case and will include an art book, mini strategy guide, behind-the-scenes development videos and a download of the game soundtrack. It will be available this October for PS3 and Xbox 360.

Just preordered 3 on Amazon.ca ( 58 bucks for a CE edition
pimp.gif
). Now all i need is word on elder scrolls CE and im set for the rest of the year.

No wonder folks having so many problems..server overload w/updating, downloading, activating. Probably best to try at like 3am or something..

Yup, still getting the error message. Maybe I'll try later this afternoon over here. That's around 3am over there.
laugh.gif

If not, I'll try again tomorrow. Not really in a hurry. Probably going to cop Dead Nation and Infamous.

Anybody try redeeming more than 2 games by using another account on the same console? did it work? 
nerd.gif

took all day BUT my games are almost done, little big planet is finishing up

will probably be another 3 hours, probably should have waiting a few days ..

tired.gif

Got LBP downloading now after many errors. Not even gonna try for the second game until like tomorrow. Dead Nation any good?

Thanks JB.

What's with everyone's connection? I was able to DL Infamous in 45 Minutes & I'm DL'ing my 2nd game now!

PO

After doing what chris recommend on pg 705 i finally was able to download dead nation and infamous without many error msgs.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

CG trailer of Tomb Raider?

:checks date:

Yup, it's still 2011 folks.

30t6p3b.gif
Yo, that game is LEGIT. Eidos/Square are doing a !%$$ job of marketing it but i'm really impressed with the product.

Originally Posted by Capo617

Got LBP downloading now after many errors. Not even gonna try for the second game until like tomorrow. Dead Nation any good?

Played through 3 levels, really enjoying it.
If anyone wants to run Co-op, let me know!

I'll get on. I own the disc version.

Definitely going to grab it then. Probably end up with a few of the games got a couple PSNs
pimp.gif

Didn't have any trouble at all downloading inFAMOUS. The install seems like it's gonna take longer than the download however.

After some fails, I've begun the process of d/ling Dead Nation thanks to going down the Account Management route 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Ah, just got off, watching some d/l tv episodes with the girl.
Maybe another time?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Ah, just got off, watching some d/l tv episodes with the girl.
Maybe another time?

yeah n/p had to get 4 update packs for it anyways
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom