PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I just lost one of my free game downloads for the ps3 and the psp. #+# SONY!!! 
indifferent.gif

edit:
found a way to get them back.
happy.gif

It just seems like the games are playing us now.

Its sad that there's people that are actually addicted to trophies and achievements.

I know this dude that's a level 34 or something on PS3,
sick.gif

I guess its better than being addicted to crack or something, though.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I just lost one of my free game downloads for the ps3 and the psp. +%$ SONY!!! 
indifferent.gif

Yea, I lost both.

I went to pick my games and "an error occured".

I go to retry and the things you click on to access the games aren't there anymore.

Ok, Sony...

Trophies to me are something extra to do and they often present a hard challenge which is why i go after them but only on games i like, none of that Hannah Montana business. Getting a platinum on FFXIII was extremely hard and GT5 looks even worse.

Man I wish they would patch trophies for MGS4
eek.gif
. I would honestly pay 10 dollars. One of the best games ever IMO

I'm there with you Chris, certain games I wouldn't have picked up if I wasn't curious to see how the trophies were. To each his own though. I love the challenge of trying to get em.

Stress of the PS Store is causing people to lose the icon to download their free games.
Try going to Account Management/Transaction Management/Services List, then the SCEA Promotion List. I downloaded both my free PS3 games from there after being unable to on the store.

Originally Posted by Hyper

edit:
found a way to get them back.
happy.gif

nerd.gif

empirestrikesfirst wrote:

Try going to Account Management/Transaction Management/Services List, then the SCEA Promotion List. I downloaded both my free PS3 games from there after being unable to on the store.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Account management doesn't even work

I got an error 3 time before it opened.
Free crap brings everyone out, so give it some time, should work fine in a bit.

What's everyone getting? Dead Nation and LBP for me, with Killzone Liberation and Mod Nation for PSP.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

THIS. 
FF VIII >
It hasn't been announced but HD remakes of FFX and X-2 are coming as a pack.

The first day of E3 there will be a big countdown at Squares booth. Going to get everyone hyped...

Only to show a Hitman Teaser

ONLINE BLITZBALL?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've never seen so many damn error messages in my life.

sick.gif

Sitting here mashing the X button like its the end of God of War III.

LOL @ inFAMOUS taking 3 hours to DL.

Infamous, LBP, Modnation Racers and Killzone Liberation for me.

Suprised to see LBP is only 2GB.

Sonic 2 is free also in playstation plus. So I tried downloading Dead Nation but it didn't work and now when I check the free games I only have the second slot along with the psp downloads. Any way to get the first slot back?

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Sonic 2 is free also in playstation plus. So I tried downloading Dead Nation but it didn't work and now when I check the free games I only have the second slot along with the psp downloads. Any way to get the first slot back?

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Thanks for the help my man 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by Hyper

You can get every free game if you have enough accounts, 
happy.gif
nice, i got three accounts, looks like i get all the freebies
happy.gif

Depends on when you made the accounts.

If you've had them all before PSN went to +@#*, then I think you're good to go.

8 free games,
pimp.gif

i had accounts but i didnt change the password to all of them when the restoration first started now its not letting mechange them. since on psn's website "psn store is under maintenance"

Back
Top Bottom