PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

hawx 2 is pissin me the @*@$ off

i have no patience
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mike493961

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i have no patience
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
lol, that's what happens when we don't pay for PS3 online play....it's like crap
mad.gif

wasn't talking about the online

its the story mode

Originally Posted by Mike493961

i have no patience
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
lol, that's what happens when we don't pay for PS3 online play....it's like crap
mad.gif

wasn't talking about the online

its the story mode

Huh? What about H.A.W.X. 2's story mode? It's pretty straightforward and too darn short, IMO.

Oh. I get what you mean. I agree. Targeting in expert is quite challenging, especially if multiple targets are locked on you. But it is doable. Just remember to brush up on your ACMs (Aerial Combat Maneuvers), and not fire the missle when you're turning tightly; even if you have good missle lock tone (you really need to be patient with the latter.
laugh.gif
).

PlayStation VITA? Name's sounding like food. Maybe I'm just hungry since lunch is around the corner.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

ps4 better be called ps4, thumbs down on "vita" if true kaz harai
30t6p3b.gif

what about just calling it psp2
ohwell.gif

Id imagine they want to re-brand it, get away with the lackluster sales in NA the PSP was associated with.

From the article of the name change
Vita means life in Italian.
Playstation Life sounds pretty awesome.

Yo if anyone wants to cop MLB 11 The Show off me for $45 or has DIRT 3 and wants to trade get at me and send me a PM. DIRT 3 though I want a copy that hasn't been taken online yet though.

I'm not trying to pay $10 bucks for EA's stupid VIP pass system for used games.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Yo if anyone wants to cop MLB 11 The Show off me for $45 or has DIRT 3 and wants to trade get at me and send me PM. DIRT 3 though I want a cop that hasn't been taken online yet though.

I'm not trying to pay $10 bucks for EA's stupid VIP pass system for used games.
Shouldn't be a problem, as online is locked out on Dirt 3 until the PS store is up. 
tired.gif

[h1]The PlayStation Network Should be Fully Armed and Operational by the End of the Week[/h1]
Sony just announced that the PSN, down since April in the wake of an attack by hackers, will be fully restored (for most regions) by the end of the week.

The only regions where it won't be 100% back will be Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea.

For everyone else, that means the following suite of PSN services should be back up and running by Friday:
- Full functionality on PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Store
- In-game commerce
- Ability to redeem vouchers and codes
- Full functionality on Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity for PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PCs
- Full functionality on Media Go

PlayStation boss Kaz Hirai says in a statement "We have been conducting additional testing and further security verification of our commerce functions in order to bring the PlayStation Network completely back online so that our fans can again enjoy the first class entertainment experience they have come to love."
"We appreciate the patience and support shown during this time.

^ Great news. Time to redeem a few vouchers and cop a few songs for RockBand 3.
pimp.gif
Hopefully it's back before the new Black Ops map pack is out. Already bought myself a $20 PSN card.
laugh.gif

Sucks for Japan and Hong Kong, though.

Had no idea a new Driver game was in the works and is coming out this summer.

I'll probably end up renting this one though.

Back
Top Bottom