PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Assassin' Creed: Revelations teaser & some pics

From attackofthefanboy.com
zipline-ac-revelations.jpg

maysaf-ac-revelations.jpg

imperial-ac-revelations.jpg

ezio-concept.jpg

aresenal-ac-revelations.jpg

While on the subject of trophies, how many platinums does everyone have? I got my 12th after going back to GOWII..Not sure why I forgot about that plat..Infamous I'm missing 1 frickin blast shard, but I rented the game so no chance to go back to it..

I try to platinum most games unless it just sucks or is too time consuming..

Same here I have 0 plat.....Almost all of the sports games are mad hard to do and thats what I mostly play

Originally Posted by jrp44

Same here I have 0 plat.....Almost all of the sports games are mad hard to do and thats what I mostly play

Tell me about it. FIFA has an insane amount of trophies.

I just have the Final Fantasy XIII Platinum
pimp.gif

zero platinums. I dont got dedication like that. After I finally beat a game(which I struggle to do) I promise myself to go back and platinum it....I never do

Assassin's Creed II

The Saboteur

Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands

Mafia II

Fallout 3

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus

Last Rebellion

Killzone 3

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

While on the subject of trophies, how many platinums does everyone have? I got my 12th after going back to GOWII..Not sure why I forgot about that plat..Infamous I'm missing 1 frickin blast shard, but I rented the game so no chance to go back to it..

I try to platinum most games unless it just sucks or is too time consuming..

Yeah that blast shard trophy sucked. Same thing happened to me. I ended up just starting the game over and keeping a closer track of the blast shards I picked up so I could eliminate the areas. Pretty time consuming but I own the game so I got to it eventually. 21 plats btw. I try to plat every game as well. There are some that I know I will never be able to do such as the Street Fighters (damn challenge mode), MW2 and Black Ops. Nobody plays spec ops that I know of and I suck at Zombies
laugh.gif

Av1r3x you could make Infamous one of your free games when the store goes back up. I know you have pretty much all the other gaames on that list.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
I have 0
frown.gif
I've been putting in more of an effort lately to work more towards it.
Same. Do I need to buy the DLCs in order to Plat L.A. Noire?

My Platinums:

- Heavy Rain (with some help from my brother)
- Assasin's Creed 2
- Smackdown vs Raw 2010
- Smackdown vs Raw 2011
- Tiger Woods 11
- Madden 11
- NCAA 11

I think I have one more but I can't remember for which game.

I'm 1 and 2 trophies away from getting the platinum for Uncharted and Uncharted 2 respectively.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif
I have 0
frown.gif
I've been putting in more of an effort lately to work more towards it.
Same. Do I need to buy the DLCs in order to Plat L.A. Noire?

No you don't.

I have 0 platinum's. But I'm at 93% on God Of War. 90% on Heavy Rain. 83% on RDR.

LA Noire will be the first game I platinum. Taking a break right now and will finish up the Auto Fanatic trophy which will also give me the 100% complete & platinum trophy.

Originally Posted by toine2983

My Platinums:

- Heavy Rain (with some help from my brother)
- Assasin's Creed 2
- Smackdown vs Raw 2010
- Smackdown vs Raw 2011
- Tiger Woods 11
- Madden 11
- NCAA 11

I think I have one more but I can't remember for which game.

I'm 1 and 2 trophies away from getting the platinum for Uncharted and Uncharted 2 respectively.

eek.gif

U a beast son
laugh.gif

Sony has confirmed that work on a "future platform" to follow the PS3 "is already under way".

Sony's executive vice president and chief financial officer Masaru Kato made the revelation on a conference call to investors today. He was asked to explain increased research and development (R&D) costs.

"For the home equipment the PS3 still has a product life," he said, "but this is a platform business, so for the future platform - when we'll be introducing what product I cannot discuss that - but our development work is already under way, so the costs are incurred there."

Kato's comments are in direct contrast those of Sony Computer Entertainment boss Kaz Hirai's. Hirai said, three months ago in March, that "a near-future PS4 or next-generation home console is not something that we are even debating now".

Hirai stressed that Sony wasn't "even at the half-way point" in PS3's lauded 10-year plan.

This console cycle may be destined to last longer than previous generations, but there are already rumours of top-tier publishing partners receiving prototype dev kits of Microsoft's new Xbox.

Meanwhile Nintendo has plans to formerly unveil Wii 2 - codenamed Project Cafe - at E3 next month.
http://www.eurogamer.net/...working-on-playstation-4
-from NEOGAF

You will never need DLC trophies in order to acquire a Platinum Trophy. 
For example, you could have had the Plat in Fallout 3, but only 50% of the trophies overall. 

Damn Toine
laugh.gif
sports games are hella tough to get the plats.

Yeah I know.

The ones with a bunch of online trophies I don't even bother.
laugh.gif

Major props to anybody who platinums MLB 10 or MLB 11 The Show, some of those trophies are ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif

Case in point, the HamilWho trophy from MLB 10.
mad.gif

The 1st time I played HR Derby in MLB 10, got 28 HRs in a round with Josh Hamilton figured I get the trophy eventually, didn't come close since.

Tried to get it again a few weeks ago got frustrated and traded the game in to Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom