PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Anyone copping Infamous 2 next week? I will be.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

New Call of Duty subscription ... wont embed for me.  
eyes.gif

Yeah, pretty %%@+$$, also the fact it looks to be based off of Black Ops, $*%! that... I'm good. 

Next Month Releases:
June 7th- Infamous 2, Red Fraction Armageddon 

June 14th- Duke Nukem Forever

June 21st- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy, F.E.A.R. 3

Anybody having problems logging on the PlayStation Blog? I want to get some comments in, but the log-in page says they're down for maintenance.

Part 2 of the PlayStation Move Sharpshooter Origins post on the PlayStation Blog.

I wish they kept the foldable stock with a big shoulder button to activate ADS... and to a certain extent, the scope and the ammo counter.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]PlayStation Move sharp shooter Origins – Part Two[/h1]
+ Posted by Victor Zuylen // Editor, Killzone Community

In part one of our look at the origins of the PlayStation Move sharp shooter, we saw how the peripheral began life as a side project at Guerrilla. In the second part, we learn how the Guerrilla team received valuable help from their friends at Zipper Interactive.

Guerrilla’s proposal for a Move-based peripheral was sent to SCE Worldwide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida and the Sony Product Design group, who circulated it among other studios for input. The proposal met with very enthusiastic reactions. “When we saw the foam-board-and-duct-tape mockup, we were like ‘Cool, let’s make that!’

All the black sharpshooters posted look waaay better than that goofy white one. What the hell made them use white when the system and the other controllers are all black...

[h1]E3 rumour watch: Sony briefly reveals Syphon Filter 4, domains registered[/h1]
Several forums, including those published by Giantbomb, GameTrailers and French website Gamekyo, are reporting that Sony’s US Playstation website published a post disclosing Syphon Filter 4 before removing it an hour later.

2untuzq.png

Apparently, the post said the game was being developed using a new engine by SCE London and would be releasing in Q4 2012.

We decided to do some snooping around and it appears Sony has registered not one but five Syphon Filter related domains. The domains are SyphonFilter-Game.com, SyphonFilterAgency.com, SyphonFilterCommand.com, SyphonFilterHq.com and SyphonFilterOps.com.

Chances of an E3 reveal just went up. We’ll send Sony an email and ask for comment.
[h1]Hackers: “This is the beginning of the end for Sony[/h1]

[h1]Devil May Cry PS3 collection possibly set for E3 reveal[/h1]
It looks as though a Devil May Cry collection could possibly be announced at E3 next week, if a source close to Gematsu (formerly ScrawlFX) is correct.

dante12345.jpg

According to a person close to the matter, the HD collection will be in commemoration of the series’ 10th anniversary, which saw its first release back in 2001.

The source also teased another HD collection set for an announcement, but refused to be drawn in on what it was, only to say it will be a “dark, dirty, and dangerous collection.â€

Originally Posted by Capo617

All the black sharpshooters posted look waaay better than that goofy white one. What the hell made them use white when the system and the other controllers are all black...

That would be for safety purposes --to make it look more like a toy, and less like a weapon. One less thing for law enforcement to worry about.

As was said in the article, they had a little difficulty bring the black prototypes through customs, as they were. As much as I wanted mine to be black, it was just not going to happen. Unless i paint it myself, of course. Arctic camo would be nice, as well.
pimp.gif
It needs a red dot sight, for sure, to help with calibration.
laugh.gif

Man, these hackers are salty. I hope they spare PSN this time around. Or attack Activision for being too damn greedy.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I just realized that all I need for a platinum in Burnout: Paradise is to send a mugshot or smugshot via playstation eye while online, and have 8 people meet inside the stadium in one online free ride....

I was trying to get people in the stadium last night, couldn't get all 8. :/

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I just realized that all I need for a platinum in Burnout: Paradise is to send a mugshot or smugshot via playstation eye while online, and have 8 people meet inside the stadium in one online free ride....

I was trying to get people in the stadium last night, couldn't get all 8. :/

Yeah man I was considering a slim too to replace my YLOD's 40gb. SMH, I guess I will wait and see what happens first

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I have Burnout. Let me know if you need me to sign in/when.

cosign
You guys are dope
pimp.gif

And Supreme, I've been procrastinating, but I'm actually playing Alone in the Dark right now. Only have two more chapters to go in the story, and then I can get the trophies I need to chapter select for. Then it'll be on its way.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by Capo617

That would be for safety purposes --to make it look more like a toy, and less like a weapon. One less thing for law enforcement to worry about.

As was said in the article, they had a little difficulty bring the black prototypes through customs, as they were. As much as I wanted mine to be black, it was just not going to happen. Unless i paint it myself, of course. Arctic camo would be nice, as well.
pimp.gif
It needs a red dot sight, for sure, to help with calibration.
laugh.gif

Man, these hackers are salty. I hope they spare PSN this time around. Or attack Activision for being too damn greedy.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Ah, wasn't even thinking about it that way. Does make some sense now lol.

seriously though? these hackers are getting out of hand. sony is gonna make money. us consumers are the ones hurting the most. classic case of methods obscuring the message.

I wouldn't mind a DMC HD collection, never got to play 2 or 3 completely..

Hackers
eyes.gif

TapTapPull- I still have Burnout as well but I can't remember if I re-installed since getting my Slim last year..Might take awhile for the frickin' updates to download..

from El33TONLINE.com
Rockstar Games reveals new DLC details for LA Noire

Posted by Lisa on May 31, 2011 at 02:35 PM

Rockstar Games has just revealed plans for new downloadable content for its popular crime thriller, LA Noire. We say popular because the game just finished top of the UK Software Charts yet again this week, and because we here at El33tonline enjoyed it too of course (read our review here).
[h1]
19188.JPG
[/h1]
According to the publisher, several standalone cases, collectibles and challenges will be available on the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE in the coming months. Founder of Rockstar Games, Sam Houser, commented: “With its blend of real crime influences and noir atmosphere, L.A. Noire contains boundless potential for new stories and new cases. The four new cases are strong standalone stories that sit perfectly alongside the main game.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I have Burnout. Let me know if you need me to sign in/when.

cosign
same, but i dont have the expansion
You don't need the DLC to be able to help me. You don't need any of the DLC trophies to platinum the game, either.

And, Av1r3x, If I need you I'll hit you up on PSN, otherwise save yourself the time of that update.

^ That actually is a pretty good deal.
pimp.gif

They just announced that you could watch Sony's E3 Conference from the PS3.
pimp.gif
maybe i'll use PlayStation Home for once.
laugh.gif

Experience E3 LIVE From Your PS3 With Streaming Keynote, Virtual PlayStation Booth
+ Posted by Locust_Star // PlayStation Home Community Manager

With the E3 Expo just around the corner, the PlayStation Home team is happy to announce that you’ll be able to be part of the convention excitement — right from your PS3!For the first time ever, PlayStation Home will host a live public video stream of the Sony E3 press conference on Monday, June 6 at 5pm Pacific Time in a special screening room. You can watch SCEA President and CEO Jack Tretton reveal all of the big E3 announcements and watch never-before-seen footage of tons of upcoming PS3 and NGP titles.

We’re also happy to confirm that the PlayStation Home E3 Virtual Booth is making a triumphant return! The virtual booth was visited by a lot of people last year (five times more people than physically attended E3 2010!), making it huge success for us and hopefully for you as well. If you visited the booth last year, you’ll remember that we enabled you to explore a virtual recreation of PlayStation’s E3 booth. Expect the same this year, with a few new surprises — including a 3D-rendered NGP to inspect from every angle.

Images taken from the E3 2010 virtual PlayStation booth; check back next Tuesday to see what’s awaiting you for 2011!Be sure to visit the E3 Booth in Home at the start of the show on Tuesday, June 7 at 12pm Pacific Time and earn exclusive virtual items as you visit the different areas in the virtual E3 booth. Once you unlock all the virtual items, you’ll be able to check out Home content in the VIP area and play the first level of Scribble Shooter – an upcoming top-down, shoot-em up game featuring hand-drawn enemies that is being designed to look as if you’re playing on a notepad — as well as a Heavy Water package with active virtual items. Why spend money on a plane ticket to LA when you can attend E3 right from your PS3?
Additionally, the PlayStation.Blog team will be streaming live game demonstrations straight from the show floor into PlayStation Home, so you won’t miss a single beat of all the excitement of E3. They’ll be scouring the show for any exciting new titles to show off, and you can watch it all within PlayStation Home. LIVE!We hope you come visit. See you, virtually, at E3!

Back
Top Bottom