PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Ohhhh damn! 
pimp.gif

Let us know how you like it!

laugh.gif
how'd you get it for free from Subway?

Tap, my cousin has Burnout and I'm meeting up with him tomorrow to catch the SCF's game. I'll snatch it from him if you still need help.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Ohhhh damn! 
pimp.gif

Let us know how you like it!
soo far its pretty cool, never played the first one....but the intro gave a recap of what happen i suppose. Sandbox type game, city seem huge ....kinda like GTA i think but with super powers.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
how'd you get it for free from Subway?

Tap, my cousin has Burnout and I'm meeting up with him tomorrow to catch the SCF's game. I'll snatch it from him if you still need help.
Subway had a promotion contest with sony a few month ago, buy a meal and enter code from soft drink cup or from a bag of dorito chips ...

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm feeling the love
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
<3 #NT

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by PO2345

Wait, PS3 was hacked again? What are you guys talking about?

PO

hackers are planning to hit sony again during or before E3

Damn. Cold-Blooded.

PO

if psn gets hacked again and it goes down for an extended period of time !@#$ biding my time on coppin an x-box
im finna buy that !@#$ brand new and sell this ps3 later

Via nowgamer.com

Activision: 'No Charge For MW3 Multiplayer Ever'
modern-warfare-3-logo.jpg

Call of Duty Elite is a new social network developed in tandem with Modern Warfare 3 by Beachhead Studios, comparable to Bungie’s Halo Waypoint service.
At the official Modern Warfare 3 reveal event in London Jamie Berger, VP Digital at Activision outlined free, premium and top-tier subscription packages for Call of Duty Elite.

However, Berger stressed that while there are paid-for elements of Call of Duty Elite, Activision will not charge gamers to access Modern Warfare 3’s multiplayer component.
Berger explained, “There has been a lot of speculation on this point, but Call of Duty does not, and will not charge you to play multiplayer, and that is our continued commitment to our players.

Activision got some balls for charging  something that should be added too  CoD already, especially with BF3 breathing down its neck ..lets see how long this will last.

I've never played any of the Battlefield games so I picked up BF1 about a week ago and I'm enjoying it so far.

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

^Me either. I got BF: Bad Company 2 and I thought it was good..
the battlefield series, esp. the recent installments were overlooked because of COD
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Glad Activision killed the rumors of paying for MW Online!
pimp.gif

Anyways, question for all, I have a lot of credit on Amazon, so what game should i get? Infamous 2 or LA N.O.I.R.E?
I have never played Infamous 1 & I only have the time to play through one game.

Just wanted to get some suggestions.

PO

Back
Top Bottom