PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Is Sony compensating all PSN users with free stuff or just PSN+ users?

They compensating errbody out hea.

PS Vita screens of most likely launch titles.

Uncharted, Wipeout and Reality Fighters. I don't know what the third one is.

o9cSK.jpg

TsTDt.jpg

sC2Op.jpg

xLYxz.jpg

F1gRB.jpg

zXaWG.jpg

SMPai.jpg

l5IRS.jpg

i never had playstation+ but i thought when the store came back up we was suppose to be getting a month of free PS+... I havent found anything in the store for PS+ that i can get for free... what am i doing wrong?

The store is up but the Welcome Back program is coming soon according to the PS blog so no + content for now i think.

Originally Posted by ddouble

The store is up but the Welcome Back program is coming soon according to the PS blog so no + content for now i think.
sony takes another L from me

tired.gif

anybody else having problems adding funds to their PlayStation Store wallet via PlayStation Network Cards? I'm trying loading $20 right now... all i get is a freaking error code.
indifferent.gif

EDIT: My wallet says I got $20.24, though. But I didn't receive any confirmation that the code was valid. *shrugs*

On another note, SOCOM 4 Pro's only one shotgun and a map? for $14?!? *facepalm*

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

tired.gif
What because you cant get your FREE stuff immediately? 
eyes.gif

Some peoples kids, man.

So whats this "welcome back" program that im hearing about? Also if anyone is willing to share the map pack with me for black ops i'll be greatly appreciative.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

tired.gif
What because you cant get your FREE stuff immediately? 
eyes.gif

Some peoples kids, man.
new name religion? I havent seen u on the ps3 since ive been back?

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Screen. Oh look, a character who no one cares about, Serah.
final-fantasy-xiii-2-20110602095721662_640w.jpg

final-fantasy-xiii-2-20110602095953109_640w.jpg

WHERE IS VERSUS, SE? WHERE IS YOUR PRECIOUS GOLDEN GOOSE?

Finally platinum'd Alone in the Dark.

What an aggravating game, man. 
mad.gif

From trophies not registering, to the terrible controls leading to stupidly hard combat, to the ******ed respawn points, to not being able to skip cutscenes, to the easy bosses... Man.

And it does a lot of stuff well. Music, some camera work, some level design, and the cool inventory system. Could've been a better game, for sure.

Anyways, I'll mail that out to you, Supreme, this afternoon or tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Oh Tap, thought I mentioned it yesterday but I guess not
laugh.gif
but I picked up Burnout from my cousin so lmk.

Thanks man, which PSN ID are you on more often, I can only keep one of them

Bigbobbs, I don't even go on Proshares anymore
laugh.gif
I thought I took that out of my sig. Standing in the sun too much.

Back
Top Bottom