PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

laugh.gif
@ $40.

$15 max for those 3 games...

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I might be the only one, but I wasn't impressed by the MW3 trailer. I'm not really looking forward to that game when there are better ones (IMO) coming out.

the wonders of masterful video editing, right? 
laugh.gif
 @#$% looks stale to me. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
@ $40.

$15 max for those 3 games...

they are un-opened

u saying its too much?
You can find all three new for $10-15
I still plan on pickin up Heavenly Sword some day. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

for u rpg fans, whats a good rpg thats easy to get into? i have never played an rpg game

FF VII & FF IX
pimp.gif

Or Demon's Souls
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Yes, get him to hate RPG's right off the start. 
Throw Star Ocean and Nier into the JRPG side.

Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3 on the western RPG side.
Would you recommend Demon Souls over Dragon Age 2? In desperate need of a RPG.

Originally Posted by Aztec

Just got the platinum on Final Fantasy XIII 
pimp.gif
. Now back to FIFA Ultimate Team...
eek.gif

How long did it take you to get the Collector trophy? Only one I have left.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

E3 is 2 weeks away, hopefully we get some multi-player footage or at least another trailer. Anybody going to E3? I need a connect.

wheres it at? i need a vacation 
nerd.gif
Los Angeles Convention Center son.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Heading to PS3[/h1]Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will be amongst the first titles in the recently announced PSP Remaster series.

Yesterday we placed the excellent, though largely overlooked, Metal Gear title on our wishlist of PSP games that we'd most like to see make the leap from handheld to console.

According to French website JVN, in addition to crisp HD visuals, the updated version will be tailored for the PS3, taking full advantage of the Dual Shock's right analogue, which is of course absent on the PSP. There are as yet no details of it offering SIXAXIS support or stereoscopic 3D.
Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1170251p1.html

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

FF VII & FF IX
pimp.gif

Or Demon's Souls
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Yes, get him to hate RPG's right off the start. 
Throw Star Ocean and Nier into the JRPG side.

Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3 on the western RPG side.
Would you recommend Demon Souls over Dragon Age 2? In desperate need of a RPG.
I would go with Demon souls. I found Dragon age hard to get invested in, which is not the case with demon souls

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

i thought the playstation store was suppose to be back up today.....

still early....i would say after 12 p.m is a safer bet
oh alright because im in a diff time zone thought it would of been different for europe

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Long time man, the total playing time clock says 146 hours. But Id say a good 30 of those  I was CP farming wrong. I could have been just fighting turtles and getting great cp growth with a chance of trapzhedrons(sp?) and platinum ignots early on.  How long it takes you will depend on where you are as far as materials, how fast you can take down turtles, and of course luck. There where times when I would fight 6 turtles and not get anything. You can use this checklist to see what items you are missing, what leads to what and how many catalysts you will need.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/p...-fantasy-xiii/faqs/59948

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Long time man, the total playing time clock says 146 hours. But Id say a good 30 of those  I was CP farming wrong. I could have been just fighting turtles and getting great cp growth with a chance of trapzhedrons(sp?) and platinum ignots early on.  How long it takes you will depend on where you are as far as materials, how fast you can take down turtles, and of course luck. There where times when I would fight 6 turtles and not get anything. You can use this checklist to see what items you are missing, what leads to what and how many catalysts you will need.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/p...-fantasy-xiii/faqs/59948

Good looks. I have enough Traps, its just getting enough money to upgrade everything was taking forever.

Via Joystiq.com

PSA: PSN maintenance today, no Store update
psnmaintenance225.jpg

The PlayStation Network will undergo maintenance today, according to an announcement on PlayStation Blog. The downtime is scheduled to begin at 11AM ET (in 10 minutes!) and conclude eight hours later, at 7PM.

That might sound like perfect timing for the return of the North American PlayStation Store's weekly update, but ... it's not happening. "For those asking about the PlayStation Store, we're still targeting restoration of all services by the end of this month," adds Jeff Rubenstein, the Blog's manager. "Contrary to reports, the Store will not be publishing today."

Rubenstein notes that some users may have trouble signing into PSN during the maintenance, but assures that "the majority of consumers will be able to play online as well as sign in to external sites that require PSN authentication" -- only account registration and management (including password resetting) will be inaccessible. On the European PlayStation Blog, manager James Gallagher suggests you sign into PSN and remain online before maintenance begins -- so, like, ASAP! -- to ensure connectivity throughout the day.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

i thought the playstation store was suppose to be back up today.....

still early....i would say after 12 p.m is a safer bet

PS Store won't be back up today, that was confirmed on the playstation blog. 

Sony reiterated that they are aiming for full restoration by the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom