PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

ridge racer on NGP big announcement
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Oh ok thanks for that break down.

So is there a difference between the single player and multiplayer modes? Like if I'm just playing single player and I'm connected to PSN can someone just invade my game?
As long as you are logged in to the Playstation Network, you are always playing multiplayer in Demon's Souls, whether you want to or not. The only way to play single player is to log off your account when you go to load the game, but the only way to have the full experience in this game is to be playing online. Being "alone" in your world while still seeing ghostly images of other players walking around, watching how other player died via their bloodstains left behind, reading messages that warn you of danger ahead...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Oh ok thanks for that break down.

So is there a difference between the single player and multiplayer modes? Like if I'm just playing single player and I'm connected to PSN can someone just invade my game?
As long as you are logged in to the Playstation Network, you are always playing multiplayer in Demon's Souls, whether you want to or not. The only way to play single player is to log off your account when you go to load the game, but the only way to have the full experience in this game is to be playing online. Being "alone" in your world while still seeing ghostly images of other players walking around, watching how other player died via their bloodstains left behind, reading messages that warn you of danger ahead...
pimp.gif
Those are priceless, 90% of the messages are misleading or just jokes. Now bloodstains are really helpful since it tells when when you are about to be ambushed

Will restart playing Demon souls tomorrow, all this talk has got me itching to play now

Heavy Rain, Tomb Raider: Legend, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, and randoms PSN games (Sonic, Sonic 2, ect)
Probably rent LA Noire and Dirt 3. 

Will be buying Splinter Cell Trilogy and possibly Dungeon Siege 3. 

LA Noire, 2K11, and SSF4... I sold all my COD games.

How does Heavy Rain compare to LA Noire? LA Noire is like watching a movie, doesn't feel like a video game at all.

My rotation:

L.A. Noire, Mortal Kombat, Top Spin 4, and about to start NCAA Football 11 once I get it from HAM City

Brink, MK, BO, BF: BC2, Socom 4, UC2, Disgaea 3, Portal 2, Borderlands, MvC3, Demon's Souls

I'm gonna start playing Demon's Souls again tomorrow, maybe.
laugh.gif

LA Noire, Portal 2, NBA 2K11, GTA IV and BO.

I might pick up MW2 tomorrow, though.

BO is pissing me off.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

LA Noire, 2K11, and SSF4... I sold all my COD games.

How does Heavy Rain compare to LA Noire? LA Noire is like watching a movie, doesn't feel like a video game at all.

Completely disagree.

Heavy Rain was more of an emotional game and you played 3 different characters. Only thing in common between the 2 games is that they are action detective games.

The bad thing about Heavy Rain was that the only replay it had was to replay the game a few times to see the different possible ending which I think there was 20 of them. Which the damn F'in "All endings trophies" kept me from getting platinum for that game
mad.gif
I also hated how Quantic Dream axed the DLC for Heavy Rain and instead decided to implement PS Move for this game which I think was a total waste of time.

L.A. Noire got it right and the game is doing well because R* still made it fun to play even though the main story was great and pretty dark & brutal, they did a hell of job with the map, re creating everything from the time period of the game, the music soundtrack for the game is on point again. The game also has free mode, and side quests to do, and finding cars, LA landmarks, and golden reels. I'm only 2 trophies away from getting platinum and getting 100% complete. Something I have never done on any GTA game and RDR.

I'm just waiting for the damn PS Store to be brought back up so that I can download and play the extra cases and other DLC for this game
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom